2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Technically, the PA recount threshold is 0.495684.  Not sure if their law on recounts states this meets the 0.5 criteria via rounding.  But, the rest of the math should not preclude this from being called.  I guess the Fox and AP call on Arizona just spooked the living shit out of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN.

18 minutes ago, heso said:

How much is it going to eat Trump alive watching Joe come out there and talk, both of them knowing the results of this, while he sits on his fat ass in the Oval Office strewn with Big Mac wrappers shouting about stolen votes. 

The best part is nobody did squat in his defense.  When it was all said and done, he alone lost.  He had all these delusions of armies and SCOTUS nominees coming to his defense and crickets.  Now he gets to battle NY state alone too.  

21 minutes ago, heso said:

How much is it going to eat Trump alive watching Joe come out there and talk, both of them knowing the results of this, while he sits on his fat ass in the Oval Office strewn with Big Mac wrappers shouting about stolen votes. 

That's how they'll get him out of the WH, leave a trail of Happy Meals that lead out to a paddy wagon.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The best part is nobody did squat in his defense.  When it was all said and done, he alone lost.  He had all these delusions of armies and SCOTUS nominees coming to his defense and crickets.  Now he gets to battle NY state alone too.  

Yeah, Mitch ain't going out there and screaming from the rooftops that the voting is rigged and Donnie won.

Then again, Mitch is too busy fretting over finding a cure for trying on Marvolo Gaunt's ring.

But the point is, Mitch and a lot of others are not, and in fact some like Chris Christie have practically turned on him publicly.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Technically, the PA recount threshold is 0.495684.  Not sure if their law on recounts states this meets the 0.5 criteria via rounding.  But, the rest of the math should not preclude this from being called.  I guess the Fox and AP call on Arizona just spooked the living shit out of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN.

Trump has to win too many states.  It's not the single odds of PA, GA, NV, or AZ it's the need to get the parlay of PA, GA and another one when he is behind in all of them.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Ive gotten this far, now I just need to find an online tshirt store that can print it on a shirt

image.thumb.png.7fb67ec791dc8c5fcfe93ca360d665c6.png

You might be ok with that one.  I have a feeling the reason that I can’t find one is that the sites where it is easy to do probably don’t allow profanity.