2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

15 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Well, Laura Ingraham just kicked off her show tonight with a running list (she's still going) of Trump's WH accomplishments.

When Laura Fucking Ingraham is reading your political obituary on the air, you call this fucker so we can all move along.

I know this a big ‘No Shit’ to most people, but I’ve never really watched these Fox night shows before.  They are the fucking worst. No wonder all these aggies and people on the right are such lying dumbasses.

They start with a completely false narrative, throwing out lies and twisting truths. Then just keep referring back to their bullshit foundation as fact.   You have to be really dishonest or dumb to listen to these people and not know within 30 seconds they’re completely full of shit.

Edited by AbeFroman

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

I know this a big ‘No Shit’ to most people, but I’ve never really watched these Fox night shows before.  They are the fucking worst. No wonder all these aggies and people on the right are such lying dumbasses.

They start with a completely false narrative, throwing out lies and twisting truths. Then just keep referring back to their bullshit foundation as fact.   You have to be really dishonest or dumb to listen to these people and know within 30 seconds they’re completely full of shit.

I watch them occasionally just to observe the insanity and then I go insert a wire brush into my brain.

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

I watch them occasionally just to observe the insanity and then I go insert a wire brush into my brain.

I did the same thing for the first 5 minutes of Michael Berry’s show yesterday. I wanted to hear the despair but just got a whole lotta insane rambling about cheating Dems and Kamala taking over the nomination now that the election is over. It’s fucking insane how much one side of the “dialogue” is better suited in North Korea. 

5 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

In related news, a Trump adviser just got fired for calling anything associated with Trump “black.”

This is the thing about not calling it that can make you smile.  Thinking about how it is tearing Trump up that he is impotent.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

They called fucking Wisconsin with a 10k vote lead or some such shit - but they won't call fucking PA with 50k+ votes in Philly and Allegheny and Biden with an already 27k vote lead?  Fucking cowards.

nyt called virginia when biden was down 250k.  let's fucking go already.

Ralston was on NBC explaining to those dumbfucks that the math is not there for the President. Period. 

he said, EVEN if you give Trump 2:1 provisional ballots (Election Day was more like 50/50), he still doesn’t have the math to make up the votes. 

It’s beyond stupid at this point. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

Does his friend know why he’s filing lawsuits all over the place to challenge the results, then?

I have my doubts anyway - I mean, c’mon... trump has a friend?!

John Barron is calling the press for his "friend" again. John and Trump are extremely close.

• Hook 'Em 1