2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Hits close to home.  There is actually a Four Seasons Landscaping that services a condo building down the block from me, right on my normal dog walking route.  They make me think about Trump a lot. The workers are dark skinned, Spanish speaking dudes who bust their ass cleaning this place up and probably get paid dirt.  Oh, and they're the nicest, politest guys, always quick to shut off their leaf blower if my dog and I happen to walk by when it's running.  Always quick with an hola or buenos dias or bonito perro.  Not quite the immigrants Trump described.

• Hook 'Em 1

The GOP, after subsuming the Tea Party into the Freedom Caucus and now shedding Trump is going to be four years of them taking the victimhood to a whole new level. Four years of the bubble reality crying "we were robbed, we were cheated, and so on." So, the leadership encouraging that is not surprising.

But enough of that for now. Tonight is a celebration.

57 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Of all the absurd shit that has happened under this president... and lord knows the list is way too fucking long, I'm still trying to wrap my head around his attorney challenging the election results in front of a landscaping company next to a dildo shop.

How on earth did we get here? 

Not sure if posted, but this article goes deeper into the Four Seasons Fuckup, including the dildo store and crematorium across the street, it’s glorious.

https://www.themarysue.com/trump-campaign-ends-with-saddest-press-conference-at-four-seasons-total-landscaping/

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
32 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

27 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Keep it up, Mitch, et al. The Republicans continuing to act like whiny bitches is only going to help in the Georgia runoffs.

Two Senate seats in January, and a whole lot more in 2022.  Mitch and Co. are playing with fire.  

The Dems, ironically with an old white guy,  managed to really tap into the youth vote on the same level, or maybe exceeding that of Obama,, and a whole shitload of first-time voters now realize how easy it can be to vote.  And, a whole lot of various organizations, that deal with voting, whether it be at state or county level, have some really awesome examples to follow, whether it's Harris County or whatever, to improve voting in 2022, and to make it much more efficient.

If Mitch wants to 100% try and obstruct Biden and the Dems, and try and make a shitload of Americans miserable, well, fuck around and find out I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It hurts doesn’t it?  You stupid fuck. 

It's a great theory to spread around.   Rational adults look at qanon and see it for what it is - money-making scheme + prank + mentally ill people stirring shit up for other mentally ill people.

But on the other hand, if one wanted to discredit the right-wing types, qanon would be the absolute perfect vehicle to do that.  It wouldn't be hard to generate the qanon leaks or whatever they call it, and it's easy to throw together websites, social media accounts, etc.