2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

After she got internet famous, she passed out drunk at a party and pooped her pants. Of course everyone at the party took to Twitter to tweet about it.

I think there’s a picture floating around these world wide webs but I ain’t looking for it.

lol I had no idea. So my tweet reply to her about wanting to pass out at a frat party to get raped wasn't too far off. 

As an adult, I have never felt the need to own a flag for whatever reason.  
Bought one today out of nowhere and it’s going up tomorrow.
Boots Riley, Tribe Called Quest, Run the Jewels and Public Enemy playing at max volume on the deck until Chapelle goes on.  May have bought an offensive amount Gritty gear, but fuck it.  Old Forrester Prohibition to bring it home.
Hook’em

What kind of Gritty gear we talking? If this is the new way to troll Trump supporters then I'm interested.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

A Republican-held Senate — or even one with a narrow Democratic majority — probably will affect Biden’s Cabinet picks given the Senate’s power to confirm nominees.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-first-executive-orders-measures/2020/11/07/9fb9c1d0-210b-11eb-b532-05c751cd5dc2_story.html

Just damn--why can't we have nice things?  For fuck's sake, Mitch allowed his wife to be part of Trumps cabinet.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

A Republican-held Senate — or even one with a narrow Democratic majority — probably will affect Biden’s Cabinet picks given the Senate’s power to confirm nominees.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-first-executive-orders-measures/2020/11/07/9fb9c1d0-210b-11eb-b532-05c751cd5dc2_story.html

Just damn--why can't we have nice things?  For fuck's sake, Mitch allowed his wife to be part of Trumps cabinet.  

The nice things are called acting appointees.  

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Let's just start putting Gritty flags on our trucks and start harrassing Senators. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Let's just start putting Gritty flags on our trucks and start harrassing Senators. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Thinking back to a special group of shitheads that I'd love to say eat a bag of dicks to. All those shitheads in the Trump Train that crowded the Biden tour bus in Texas a few weeks ago. I hope those guys are crying into their My Pillows tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Thinking back to a special group of shitheads that I'd love to say eat a bag of dicks to. All those shitheads in the Trump Train that crowded the Biden tour bus in Texas a few weeks ago. I hope those guys are crying into their My Pillows tonight. 

One of those guys lives down the street from me. In a double wide. And I haven't seen his truck leave the curb all week. I've driven by it several times getting beer this week. 

*** the reason a double wide is down the street from me is that our neighborhood borders a duplex hood... which borders a doublewide hood... which borders a main road that has a gas station that has the beer that I like. 

Edited by NorthLoop

Anyone else enjoying the snowflake meltdown on social media as much as me? I've been unfriended/blocked by 11 people since the Longhorn game ended. Thats not why they did it. That's just when I started pointing out their personal shortcomings. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

That Chapelle monologue was the comedic  equivalent of the JFK inauguration speech.

I was genuinely excited to watch it and holy shit was it dumb. wtf people. you had a chance to drop a pair and were just whimsical pussies. fucking Chapelle come on man. anyway, no nukes and whatever. christ that was disappointing 

Anyone else enjoying the snowflake meltdown on social media as much as me? I've been unfriended/blocked by 11 people since the Longhorn game ended. Thats not why they did it. That's just when I started pointing out their personal shortcomings. 
They are a fragile bunch. I posted a picture of a brewery we visited Friday night and yesterday one of my Trump supporter friends commented that she hoped I enjoyed it because we'd all be locked down soon.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m not getting into what got opened and what’s left, but- between the 2012 Pierre Jouet Belle Epoch, the 2014 Dom, the 2017 Birthday Bourbon, the 2016 Handy the 2015 Pappy, some Uigedail, and the neighbors and my high school kids, and their friends and my patriotic example,  I’d say that going forward graduations, birthdays, weddings, new babies and heavy Sunday nights are a blank slate going forward. 

open for suggestions. #noragrats

Billecart Salmon Blanc d Blancs yo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1