2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Sitting here drinking my 3rd celebratory beer. I went from the Yub Nub celebrating of early today to thinking about the massive blow Trumpism was dealt today. I feel like Admiral Ackbar after he sees the Super Star Destroyer go down. Just want to ease back in my chair and have a beer. What a massive relief our country was given.

AdolescentUnconsciousGourami-size_restri

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I want this motherfucker to have to go into hiding and change his name.

Assuming prison isn’t an option - I’m unaware of him being accused of any crimes.

There is no “Stephen Miller.” There is only Chaim Marcovitz now.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

As an adult, I have never felt the need to own a flag for whatever reason.  

Bought one today out of nowhere and it’s going up tomorrow.

Boots Riley, Tribe Called Quest, Run the Jewels and Public Enemy playing at max volume on the deck until Chapelle goes on.  May have bought an offensive amount Gritty gear, but fuck it.  Old Forrester Prohibition to bring it home.

Hook’em

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

My sister is a Trumptard but only because she married some swamp trash from Baytown who has washed her brain. My wife and I have decided that we're gonna avoid seeing her as much as we possibly can until she eventually divorces said trash or trash dies (He's a 38yo pain pill addict who's already had a heart attack) 

Think he can learn to code?

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Jared's probably ready to get on with his life and doesn't want 75 more days of this shit. I hope Trump makes it as painful as possible for all the sycophants that aided him along the way. He can whine, litigate, and waste everyone's time. People will eventually tire of him and move on with the transition. Then he'll be relegated to the Facebook crowd who will spend the next 4 years whining about Trump being "cheated". 

At this point in time, with the criminal/civil shitstorm that is brewing when Donnie leaves office, it's probably in Jared's best interest to get out of the WH, and spend 100% of his time dealing with this own stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Think he can learn to code?

Apparently he can't have an office job because he can't sit in a chair that long because of his "back problems" (the reason for the pills). 

Currently he drives a delivery truck, which somehow doesn't affect his back. 

Just now, NorthLoop said:

Apparently he can't have an office job because he can't sit in a chair that long because of his "back problems" (the reason for the pills). 

Currently he drives a delivery truck, which somehow doesn't affect his back. 

Pills might be a problem there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

OMG Alec Baldwin as Trump singing “Macho Man” while playing the piano.

I havent actually made it a point to watch a SNL episode in at least 10 years. But Chapelle, the Foos, and taking the piss outta Trump.........In.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Got damn, had no idea Will Ferrell was a Trumpkin:

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.dundas.9/videos/2894014020885038

One of the first things she said, "DAE realize that the media does not decide the winner of the election?"  I keep seeing comments like these on Facebook as if it's some revelation.   

No shit.  Is this every Trumptard's first election to watch?  The media is not deciding the winner, they are projecting a winner and calling it based on votes counted and where remaining votes will likely end up.  They are not sitting in a room certifying the election results.  Fucking nobody thinks that.  

strangely fascinating. please explain.

After she got internet famous, she passed out drunk at a party and pooped her pants. Of course everyone at the party took to Twitter to tweet about it.

I think there’s a picture floating around these world wide webs but I ain’t looking for it.

23 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

As an adult, I have never felt the need to own a flag for whatever reason.  

Bought one today out of nowhere and it’s going up tomorrow.

Boots Riley, Tribe Called Quest, Run the Jewels and Public Enemy playing at max volume on the deck until Chapelle goes on.  May have bought an offensive amount Gritty gear, but fuck it.  Old Forrester Prohibition to bring it home.

Hook’em

denzel washington GIF

• Hook 'Em 1