2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

A childhood friend is convinced that Biden's a trojan horse and that Harris will be President by summer.  These people are fucking crazy. 

Same.  I keep being told that they are going to use the 25th on Biden and that was Pelosi's plan all along in trying to create a bi-partisan panel (iirc) concerning a determination of the president being 'fit for office'.  It's lunacy.

41 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The Constitution quite clearly doesn't require a quorum except for if it moves to a House vote. For the Elector count all that is required is a majority of those appointed. 

If all of these States are thrown out then Biden is still President: 

Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona

I think what their strategy actually is must be to throw out the first three then flip Georgia. That makes it 248-248 and is probably why they're pissed at the Georgia SOS who is doing his job properly. 

But if they throw out the ballots for President, then they would have to throw out all the down ballot races too. So special elections everywhere?

Edited by FondrenRoad

16 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

But if they throw out the ballots for President, then they would have to throw out all the down ballot races too. So special elections everywhere?

Well sure if you insist on approaching things intelligently. Try thinking about it like Trump's team and you'll see that only the Presidential results should be thrown out and only in those States Trump lost. 

Trump's lawyers have been trying to think of a way to legally argue that they should be able to throw out only black people's votes without explicitly saying that's what they want to do.  It probably wouldn't matter, but maybe if John Roberts hadn't given his ok to the "what if we ban all Muslims from coming in but say that we're not intentionally targeting Muslims?" strategy they'd understand that it's a fruitless endeavor.

Every Trump minion who underminded our elections, every one of them who puts kids in cages, every one of them who defied federal law, all of them will eventually do what the evildoers at Nuremberg did.  Some will remain stoic and prideful in the completion of their duty, some will weep and plead for mercy, and most will deny before eventually accepting their fate.  In the end, the World saw and there's a reason there is no museum for Himmler, no statue of Goebbels, no Martin Bormann University.  You Trumpers will build your tributes, and the world will stand in just contempt of you.  

They will say they were lost in the fog of politics, or they were unaware of the implications of what they were asked to do by the President and Senior Staff, and most likely---they will plead that they were simply following Executive Orders and serving at the pleasure of the President.   But nobody at Nuremberg ever denied what happened.  That had every excuse in the world, but none of them chose to try and pretend what happened, happened.  That's where they're actually better than Trump's minions who will deny to their deaths that everything they did was unjustified. 

And the German Peoples had the decency to accept their hand in what happened, they faced their punishment, their occupation, and rebuilt themselves in a more humane way without ever denying what happened on their watch.  We have to live with 70 million Americans who would have gladly helped put the Jews, Poles, Intellectuals, and Authors on the Trains.

70 million Americans living out this lie.  If ever there were that many...

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Watching him leave the White House is going to be so satisfying.

We won't see it. He'll slink off at night, or just take a vacation to Florida and not come back.

We're not going to get the "Nixon at the helicopter" photo op, or the "perp-walked, then cuffed and stuffed" moment that he deserves.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I mean, for the zillionth time, he just says something that is patently and verifiably untrue.  This is on par with "10 is a larger number than 100!" -- it is literally mathematically false.  And.....nothing.  Crickets chirping, his enablers stand by and say nothing.

Nuremberg, motherfuckers.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, NWBuck said:

We won't see it. He'll slink off at night, or just take a vacation to Florida and not come back.

We're not going to get the "Nixon at the helicopter" photo op, or the "perp-walked, then cuffed and stuffed" moment that he deserves.

Disagree, I think he’ll make a big show of it on his terms. 

2 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

He's gonna stay in the White House Parasite style

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

This is what I think too.  

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

The Constitution quite clearly doesn't require a quorum except for if it moves to a House vote. For the Elector count all that is required is a majority of those appointed. 

I think what their strategy actually is must be to throw out the first three then flip Georgia. That makes it 248-248 and is probably why they're pissed at the Georgia SOS who is doing his job properly. 

I think they want to win mi and/or pa by convincing courts to throw out only Wayne county and Philadelphia county votes. Flip some ECV, nullify some Biden ECV, take presidency. 

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, for the zillionth time, he just says something that is patently and verifiably untrue.  This is on par with "10 is a larger number than 100!" -- it is literally mathematically false.  And.....nothing.  Crickets chirping, his enablers stand by and say nothing.

Nuremberg, motherfuckers.

4 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

1 minute ago, Texaspython said:

He will rage tweet from an undisclosed location but he will never do a white house farewell. He doesn't admit defeat and he is also non-confrontational in person. He doesn't have the spine to really fight the transition nor does he have the heart to walk away gracefully. 

5 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

3 minutes ago, Texaspython said:

This.

There will be a big rally where he'll just claim that Biden is an illegal, illegitimate president, the deep state fix is in, and he is your real president.  That's it.  He'll never say or do anything better than that.  And he'll keep saying it, and keep having rallies, and keep acting like "your REAL president," issuing orders to his brainwashed masses -- stochastic terrorism style.  And some of them will follow them.

We'll see another OKC bombing or something like that before Biden's term is up.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

There will be a big rally where he'll just claim that Biden is an illegal, illegitimate president, the deep state fix is in, and he is your real president.  That's it.  He'll never say or do anything better than that.  And he'll keep saying it, and keep having rallies, and keep acting like "your REAL president," issuing orders to his brainwashed masses -- stochastic terrorism style.  And some of them will follow them.

I figure there will be a rally sometime on January 20, maybe in Pennsylvania or some other friendly locale, probably just after Biden is sworn in where he announces his candidacy for 2024 and gets to air his grievances to a fawning mob.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There is no strategy but to undermine the public's faith in institutions and democracy, all in the name of Donald Trump.

This.  His only skillset is destruction and chaos.  And when he feels spurned, he'll turn those up to 11.

Not only will the next 60 days be among the most dangerous in our history, having a deranged, spurned stochastic terrorist calling on 70 million people to deny the legitimacy of the federal government and resist it by all means available ("you second amendment people") is going to be awful.  He is a clear and present danger to the survival of the country, and certainly to people within or allegedly aligned with the federal government.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

Yep. Now imagine for a second that an imam was having rallies like this, challenging the validity of our government, and encouraging violence.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yep. Now imagine for a second that an imam was having rallies like this, challenging the validity of our government, and encouraging violence.  

Bingo.  Imagine if he was saying everything he says, but followed it with "in the name of Islam, in defense against the infidels."  The entire country would brand him a terrorist and correctly so.

Edited by Brisketexan

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Is there anything stopping trump from heading to the white house bunker on his own and locking himself inside?  Other than his complete inability to do anything on his own?  But I doubt he’s think that far ahead. 

No, but I'm sure someone else has the keys to the door.

The standard play is to celebrate the end of Trump on Inauguration Day.  And that's fine.  But the money move, the thing the beautiful babies will appreciate is, as a wonderful tribute to Trumpers, is to celebrate two weeks before.  TWO WEEKS!  

January 6th, 3-hour liquid lunch.  Who's with me? 

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I figure there will be a rally sometime on January 20, maybe in Pennsylvania or some other friendly locale, probably just after Biden is sworn in where he announces his candidacy for 2024 and gets to air his grievances to a fawning mob.

This. There will be MAGA rallies throughout the next four years.

Our politics is going to be even more obnoxious, if you can believe it.

He'll probably win in 2024.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Is there anything stopping trump from heading to the white house bunker on his own and locking himself inside?  Other than his complete inability to do anything on his own?  But I doubt he’s think that far ahead. 

Then we can just lock the bunker from the outside, cut off the internet and TV feeds, and build a new bunker for future Presidents.  We can drop Big Macs down the feeding tube every now and then.  He gets to live in the White House forever while being effectively imprisoned. Everyone gets what they want. 

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Then we can just lock the bunker from the outside, cut off the internet and TV feeds, and build a new bunker for future Presidents.  We can drop Big Macs down the feeding tube every now and then.  He gets to live in the White House forever while being effectively imprisoned. Everyone gets what they want. 

Why would we bother feeding him?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

No, but I'm sure someone else has the keys to the door.

You think the Secret Service and the Dept of Defense doesn't have spare keys to the bunker? 

Their plan isn’t to win. It’s to make enough noise that 40 whatever percent of the electorate believes this shit and remains loyal to Trump. It’s also to completely handicap the incoming Biden team and just generally go scorched earth on the way out.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Please do exactly this. Just post guards outside the door and wait him out. As soon as he comes out, take him into custody. 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You think the Secret Service and the Dept of Defense doesn't have spare keys to the bunker? 

I figure defeating the bunker door would require a little more than finding the spare key. 
I’d be happy for him to do it, assuming there’s a camera mounted that could be viewed 24/7 like big brother White House, and they could narrow down the tv choices to msnbc and al jezeera. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1