2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Can you even imagine the crazy shit Trump has been proposing over the last couple of weeks to the people around him? I am 100% sure he's asked about using the military to keep him in power. 
My son sleeps 11 miles from North Korea. If, God forbid, the balloon goes up and a US Soldier gets wounded, he commands the platoon of medics that will be the first ones on scene to render aid.

I'm so glad he's tucked away somewhere safe right now.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/republican-georgia-secretary-of-state-says-trump-lost-election-because-he-lied-about-mail-in-voting/

Getting trounced on mail-in ballots gives the post office shenanigans some more context now. What a dummy dum dum. Hoisted on his own petard by undermining confidence in the balloting. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Biden essentially set the Democratic Party back a couple of cycles in order to secure what will turn out to be a pyrrhic victory because the coalition that put him in hated Trump but is institutionally Republican.

Lol wut. Doesn’t matter who put him in if he uses his time there in a manner you approve.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Lol wut. Doesn’t matter who put him in if he uses his time there in a manner you approve.  

What is 2022 going to look like? Are the liberals going to look at the white suburbs and say, "OK that was fun getting Trump out, but now we're really going to narrow our focus onto blacks and browns and disadvantaged communities"?

What about 2024? Trump is running again or we have any other Republican, and the hysterical liberal rhetoric will be "THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES!" "WE MUST CONTINUE THE SLOW PROGRESS WE HAVE STARTED UNDER BIDEN!" and they'll look to how they won in 2020

Let's say Joe runs for re-election. Is he going to say, "You know what, jack, the Sunrise Movement and Black Lives Matter are important! We need to dedicate massive campaign resources to Latinos!"?

I think one of the things that makes Republicans so successful despite their loathsome nature is that they understand that there is such a thing as a future.

The hysterical level of rhetoric liberals use when it comes to singular elections makes it impossible for them to understand what Republicans understand: This is a never-ending war and you need to keep your base engaged and strong to keep winning.

Donald Trump gained among blacks.

It's not hard to see what's coming if this left-punching and suburbs-focus continues.

26 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Got mine as well.
Of course the idiot trumpers In my life will not get it which makes all the better.

100%. I'm wearing mine all over, and I can guarantee that not a single Trump loyalist will understand either reference on the shirt.

23 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EnHDdXqXUAI1hVJ?format=jpg&name=large

It won't happen, but if the results of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nevada are thrown out then Biden still wins. 

Dumbass.

"The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed..."

If those States' results are thrown out then their Electors aren't appointed. There would be 496 Electors appointed and Biden would have 264.

Edited by Huckleberry

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It won't happen, but if the results of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nevada are thrown out then Biden still wins. 

Dumbass.

"The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed..."

If those States' results are thrown out then their Electors aren't appointed. There would be 496 Electors appointed and Biden would have 264.

At that point, the effort will be to prevent a quorum.

11 minutes ago, Yuk said:

At that point, the effort will be to prevent a quorum.

The Constitution quite clearly doesn't require a quorum except for if it moves to a House vote. For the Elector count all that is required is a majority of those appointed. 

If all of these States are thrown out then Biden is still President: 

Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona

I think what their strategy actually is must be to throw out the first three then flip Georgia. That makes it 248-248 and is probably why they're pissed at the Georgia SOS who is doing his job properly. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 1

Pelosi did ram it down our throats.  I think it needed to be passed but the bullshit "deemed as passed" thing that happened after the Senate made changes was ramming it down our throats.
The ACA should have been declared unconstitutional because the version that went into law was not passed by both houses of Congress.

Lies repeated are still lies. Just look up the information it is right there. And while you are at it, look up the authors and their party affiliation.
  • Hook 'Em 1