2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Among other things, these people don’t understand how the hero’s journey works or why it has universal appeal. He’s got to work with it, of course, but a government shutdown that starts prior to inauguration and a pandemic with a vaccine waiting for ramped up general availability is one hell of a briar patch. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

5 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Yea seems like a shitty deep state if they've been in power for centuries and for some reason couldn't rig the 2016 election properly. I mean, they couldn't even rig the primaries. 

He missed the part where centuries ago these folks had visitors from the future to tell them one day they could control humans with digital technology since that has been the goal all along. 

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Among other things, these people don’t understand how the hero’s journey works or why it has universal appeal. He’s got to work with it, of course, but a government shutdown that starts prior to inauguration and a pandemic with a vaccine waiting for ramped up general availability is one hell of a briar patch. 

Honest question. What does a shut down do to the transition?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sounds like a concession with a plan to run in 2024. 

vote for me instead of the other guy who was such a bad president that he couldn't even fix all the shit i fucked up?  that's the slogan?

i don't know why i used question marks, of course that's the slogan.  they'll shorten or acronym it up for bumper stickers and hats.

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:
I have that same shirt!

4 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:
Samsies

13 hours ago, RPM said:
Looky what was in the mailbox when I got home!cd21a990c2250aeb2b2d671053a0db99.jpg

13 hours ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:
My man

5474377F-1F94-479E-9AFF-EACDC77222BF.thumb.jpeg.e47872ddad84ee898cb9feb70ebf8821.jpeg

13 hours ago, Underdog said:
Should be getting mine today also. 

12 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:
Got the shipping notice on mine Monday so it should be here any day

12 hours ago, Born to Run said:
Got mine as well.
Of course the idiot trumpers In my life will not get it which makes all the better.

12 hours ago, 4th&Five said:
Got mine yesterday too!

12 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:
Shop Class at Threadless.com
Got mine yesterday.  Went looking for another Gritty shirt and I think I have to order this one:
image.png.66a808a427cb1694a19ec447b32ee737.png

12 hours ago, aggie08 said:
100%. I'm wearing mine all over, and I can guarantee that not a single Trump loyalist will understand either reference on the shirt.

i can't believe y'all have gritty shirts too.  we should hang out

3fdf9885936e0682a7464aaa91eddcca.jpg

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

Has this been posted? One of the Republicans who initially refused to certify the count in Michigan was spreading voter conspiracy theories just a week or so ago and also posted racist shit about Obama.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/republican-michigan-certification-conspiracy-theories/index.html

Stupid shitheads leaving a social media trail of their stupid shitheadery is one of the positives of our superconnected modern social media world.

So is doxxing these clowns when they try to usurp our country.

Y'all are getting this.  The Trump, and thus GOP, goal -- is to fucking hurt this country as much as possible on the way out, and then blame the suffering and misery on Biden.  That is 100% the plan....and it will work.

Works every time lately. Dems inherit a shitshow. Eventually the Repubs inherherit an economy on the up and and ride it into shit. Rinse repeat

Obama and Clinton hooked up their successors and were given shit to start with.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

And......how can we co-exist with a country full of this insanity?  Because I promise you that MOST Trump supporters believe a significant portion of this.  I'm serious, I've watched them go off the fucking deep end.  From reluctant supporters to full-on Kool-aid drinkers.
We don't survive this.  We just don't.

But enough of that.

Let’s talk about Brisket and Ubet’s Maga Silver Sales Service For Patriots.

But enough of that.

Let’s talk about Brisket and Ubet’s Maga Silver Sales Service For Patriots.

You know, at the present rate, my greatest deathbed regret will be “didn’t make easy millions fleecing the MAGAs.” I really may need to fix that.
Bonus: if I make enough, I can buy sweet Portuguese residency and get outta here.

13 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sounds like a concession with a plan to run in 2024. 

If you are going to lose your home, you might as well rip out all the copper pipes and wiring to make a few bucks before the bank kicks you out... Amiright?!

And you should probably flush some quick-Crete down the drains too. It’s a great way to say fuck you.

/MAGA

13 hours ago, C-Man said:

I've had the order site open for a week or so but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Did y'all get the regular, extra soft or heavyweight T?

Same question here or everyone just got whatever color they liked? Feel a little bit like Chidi Anagonye but fuck it, everything else is insane right now

• Hook 'Em 1

Every Trump minion who underminded our elections, every one of them who puts kids in cages, every one of them who defied federal law, all of them will eventually do what the evildoers at Nuremberg did.  Some will remain stoic and prideful in the completion of their duty, some will weep and plead for mercy, and most will deny before eventually accepting their fate.  In the end, the World saw and there's a reason there is no museum for Himmler, no statue of Goebbels, no Martin Bormann University.  You Trumpers will build your tributes, and the world will stand in just contempt of you.  
They will say they were lost in the fog of politics, or they were unaware of the implications of what they were asked to do by the President and Senior Staff, and most likely---they will plead that they were simply following Executive Orders and serving at the pleasure of the President.   But nobody at Nuremberg ever denied what happened.  That had every excuse in the world, but none of them chose to try and pretend what happened, happened.  That's where they're actually better than Trump's minions who will deny to their deaths that everything they did was unjustified. 
And the German Peoples had the decency to accept their hand in what happened, they faced their punishment, their occupation, and rebuilt themselves in a more humane way without ever denying what happened on their watch.  We have to live with 70 million Americans who would have gladly helped put the Jews, Poles, Intellectuals, and Authors on the Trains.
70 million Americans living out this lie.  If ever there were that many...

Kurt Siegfried Schrader might disagree about how accepting they were of reality initially.

First (and until now, last) time I heard the word stochastic, it was a friend's brother-in-law explaining a print-out of his stochastic stock buying method. It was probably 1979. Their little ranch house living room was full of catalytic converters their dad had sawed off of junked cars, because he was gonna make it big in platinum.
Maybe it all worked out for them. I blew my cash on cheap beer and a car that was fixin to fall apart.
Your posting style gives me the occasional acid flash back. Sometimes joyful, sometimes uncomfortable.

24 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Kurt Siegfried Schrader might disagree about how accepting they were of reality initially.

Pos rep for knowing obscure history.  Germans and Americans fighting together against a common opponent before V-E Day.  It's enough to make Hugo Stiglitz vote for Trump.  ;) 

I always thought the tennis player angle would have made for a great short story by David Foster Wallace.  But alas, DFW Hitler'd himself way too young.  

Edited by Lobo

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Stochastic basically means "random."  So he was buying stocks randomly?  

He had some buy/sell point based on how the graph looked. No idea how he ended up doing. But he was buying stock, instead of putting his 1979 money into Franklin Mint Collectibles, 100-pound Magnavox TVs, or craptastic 1979 cars, so I figure he at least held even.

He had some buy/sell point based on how the graph looked. No idea how he ended up doing. But he was buying stock, instead of putting his 1979 money into Franklin Mint Collectibles, 100-pound Magnavox TVs, or craptastic 1979 cars, so I figure he at least held even.

Demand for K cars is under-appreciated.