2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

now Venezuela is to blame, they flooded the US with money !!!!

they just blamed hugo chavez  bawhwahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Can someone help with this.

I tried to understand this by 

1.) Listening to my father.... didn’t make any sense and made me realized just how far he has gone. Sad.

2.) Listening to Lou Dobbs on the way home... dear GOD. That’s straight Trump’s propaganda arm. How is that on FOX business? They don’t even talk about business! Dobbs spends every second either sucking off the president or blaming every evil (real or not) on democrats.

3.) Googling. Which says it’s a false conspiracy claim.

But what I can’t understand is how this all started and what they’re claiming.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

Can someone help with this.

I tried to understand this by 

1.) Listening to my father.... didn’t make any sense and made me realized just how far he has gone. Sad.

2.) Listening to Lou Dobbs on the way home... dear GOD. That’s straight Trump’s propaganda arm. How is that on FOX business? They don’t even talk about business! Dobbs spends every second either sucking off the president or blaming every evil (real or not) on democrats.

3.) Googling. Which says it’s a false conspiracy claim.

But what I can’t understand is how this all started and what they’re claiming.

hugo chavez is hanging with elvis, biggie and tupac, who knew 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

"An open and shut case of voter fraud!!"*

*voter fraud not alleged in court.

Yeah, a little piece in the NYT today just said to compare what the Trump lawyers say in front of cameras putting on a show, with what they say when they're under oath, and it's a felony to lie.

Some interesting dial-downs.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I want to know why these devilish democrats only cheat good some of the time.

Like how they engineered a massive vote-stealing scheme in several states that would have taken thousands of people and managed to prevent even one leak but forgot to give themselves the Senate?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jw4381 said:

Just now, TexArcher said:

Like how they engineered a massive vote-stealing scheme in several states that would have taken thousands of people and managed to prevent even one leak but forgot to give themselves the Senate?

But, I mean.....y'all know how this is rationalized, right?

"So, you allege this massive vote fraud with votes "injected" into the system overnight by the Dominion cabal and Venezuela and such......cool, cool.  Do you have any evidence of that?"

"The fact that there IS no evidence is proof of how sinister and evil this plan was! Dominion and the ghost of Chavez managed to do this without leaving any evidence, and the fact that there is no evidence PROVES that the Dems cheated!"

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Maybe the Serpent People live on a different timeline than we do. We cannot understand their ways.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

70% of Rs think Biden won because of fraud according to new poll (cnn?). Not sure how we combat that 

Republicans are dishonest.  that cannot and will not be changed.  they will never "come around" and become good and honest people who have the capacity to bring anything of value to society.   they need to be dealt with and treated as the hate-mongering, anti-democratic group of lunatics that they are.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Sorry for the triple,but on topic...

This is worrying.

I could have told you this.  Progressives better not too emboldened. This is a coalition that was put together to defeat Trump not enact progressive policies.  The fact that there were so many split ballots with D for Pres and R for Senate and House tell you that.

Biden needs to govern from the center and throw the left some bones but he does not have the support or mandate to go hard left.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

just coming by to say hello. now that I don't have to check this thread every day, it's been nice getting back to a modicum of a normal life. scrolling through the last few pages tells me nothing has changed, but you guys got this.

also, LO-fucking-L at Giuliani. what a mush-brained piece of shit that guy turned out to be

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

The two highest vote totals ever received by a candidate were in this election.  1) Biden, 2) Trump

It took Biden a coalition to win.  Trump got that many votes without a coalition (unless you count Racists, Q-nuts, and cult-45 a coalition)

Too be fair, I absolutely think that's a coalition. And it should be recognized as such. A lot of those people are not people who would have voted Republican 5 years ago. Or voted at all. Our best case as a society might be to hope that their coalition is as likely to break as any other. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

The two highest vote totals ever received by a candidate were in this election.  1) Biden, 2) Trump

It took Biden a coalition to win.  Trump got that many votes without a coalition (unless you count Racists, Q-nuts, and cult-45 a coalition)

You don’t consider racists, q-nuts, religious freaks, and rich people a coalition?  None of those folks are attending each other’s parties.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Do you realize how many more seconds that would take? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

7 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Unfortunately "anti-lib" looks to be a pretty durable coalition at this point. 

Watching the Seinfeld episode with Giuliani right now.  He used to be kinda normal.

Edit: I take it back.  He said in the episode that if he was re-elected, his first order of business would be to investigate the non-fat yogurt fraud and would make it his top priority.  Seems Seinfeld was way ahead of its time.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that this huge conspiracy asserts that Hugo Chavez apparently decided that he needed a sophisticated vote stealing machine to claim victory in Venezuelan elections?

The sad part is this is all part of the plan.  Throw out as much insanity as you possibly can about fraud and it's too much for most people to keep up with, but if they are making this big of a deal, there MUST be some kind of fraud.  It's just about sowing doubt.  And it works with morons.  And we have a fuck ton of morons.