2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Good thing Trump wasn’t installed to destroy America or we’d really be in trouble.

I was listening to Gaslit Nation today while working, and they were discussing this topic. It's a very powerless feeling. I suppose that's by design so one gives up and gives in, but it sucks to be a sentient human when it happens.

• Like 1

i think we're starting to get closer to the truth on why Trump is going through this charade.  he's trying to protect Ivanka.
[/url]  

Fuck, seeing that evil bitch in an orange jumpsuit would give me joy.
I realize the presser was considered rather 'jokey,' but I'm going with Rosen's take. Sit up and take notice America. Forget the turkey, forget (for a minute) the pandemic. Oh, and that deadline for Emily Murphy better be a firm deadline. As in a show up in her office (masked of course) and take the papers and leave her sobbing in the corner.

They’re not a political party. They’re “The Party,” no differ than in North Korea. That’s right, we’re more like North Korea than anyone ever guessed we’d be. Ain’t that something?
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I realize the presser was considered rather 'jokey,' but I'm going with Rosen's take. Sit up and take notice America. Forget the turkey, forget (for a minute) the pandemic. Oh, and that deadline for Emily Murphy better be a firm deadline. As in a show up in her office (masked of course) and take the papers and leave her sobbing in the corner.

Fox continued its internal battle with the truth on Thursday as they aired a Rudy Giuliani presser with the full knowledge that he would continue to lie about election fraud to anyone that will listen. But less than an hour after giving Trump’s lawyer a major platform to spread misinformation to a wide audience, Fox News’ Kristin Fisher told viewers that what they just consumed was unmitigated nonsense.

“Well, that was certainly a colorful news conference from Rudy Giuliani, but it was light on facts. So much of what he said was simply not true or has already been thrown out in court,” Fisher said while beginning her reporting on the presser.“

39 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm way past finding any of this funny (OK, except for everything Rudy related). Hopefully, it will be hilarious to look back on later. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

The crazies are now turning on Tucker Carlson. I know they've already sworn off Fox News, but many were still clinging to Tucker and Hannity.  But Tucker was just too tough on Sidney "Release the Kraken" Powell

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/tucker-leading-off-with-rudy-and-sidney/93313477/

Absolute fucking morons

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Fox continued its internal battle with the truth on Thursday as they aired a Rudy Giuliani presser with the full knowledge that he would continue to lie about election fraud to anyone that will listen. But less than an hour after giving Trump’s lawyer a major platform to spread misinformation to a wide audience, Fox News’ Kristin Fisher told viewers that what they just consumed was unmitigated nonsense.

“Well, that was certainly a colorful news conference from Rudy Giuliani, but it was light on facts. So much of what he said was simply not true or has already been thrown out in court,” Fisher said while beginning her reporting on the presser.“

It's been stated on here before, too little too late for Fox to decide that maybe they should correct some of the bs and crazy talk. They've certainly acted contrite before, like a trial balloon to see if it's safe, but they quickly come to heel. Harder for them to do this now, since other options are making inroads. OANN, Newsmax, and various YouTube channels are becoming more popular with the slightly younger demographic. OANN does a wonderful job of source laundering for Russia Today (RT) it's no wonder people who watch it on the regular don't seem at all concerned with Trump's best friend Vladimir.

6 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Absolute fucking morons

Trumpism is a cult. As the lies escalate, former disciples will find themselves unable to follow the next step. They will be labeled traitors and heretics. This is how it always goes. 

When you see Trumpism for what it really is (and always has been), none of this is surprising. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I'm way past finding any of this funny (OK, except for everything Rudy related). Hopefully, it will be hilarious to look back on later. 

That's where I am. This will be fascinating to read about when most of these events are in the rear-view mirror.

Like the old Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times." Well, the times are sure fucking interesting.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

The crazies are now turning on Tucker Carlson. I know they've already sworn off Fox News, but many were still clinging to Tucker and Hannity.  But Tucker was just too tough on Sidney "Release the Kraken" Powell

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/tucker-leading-off-with-rudy-and-sidney/93313477/

on the one hand Texas is a better school than any of those places, and is located in librul Austin, and I guess our grads tend to be more urban. But I am curious if there is something about our republicans that make them bigger pussies than the ones at other schools, or if it really just is some very low threshold that GOP idiots can tolerate being confronted with their own bullshit before they run away to a different echo chamber.

Trump is a shitbird, but people like this, who know what he is, but still enable his fat ass, are worse. Lindsey Graham. Ted Cruz. Kayleigh McEnany. The list goes on and on. What a bunch of hypocrites. 

The word your looking for is “traitors”.

They’ve literally left behind any sense of morals, conscience, dignity and loyalty to their country in the name of patronage for a gaping narcissistic anus... the question is why.

If it’s anything other than “he controls all that’s left of the party base” then I’m not sure I want to know the real answer.
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

on the one hand Texas is a better school than any of those places, and is located in librul Austin, and I guess our grads tend to be more urban. But I am curious if there is something about our republicans that make them bigger pussies than the ones at other schools, or if it really just is some very low threshold that GOP idiots can tolerate being confronted with their own bullshit before they run away to a different echo chamber.

I dunno, those guys seem like pretty big pussies to me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Here, if you want to understand what's happening, read this: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/202007/when-the-narcissist-fails?fbclid=IwAR0IkBANKTUupW9gFAezj-fs3ZpUv86Ts7nI9mCNY41STIIes-3xhL3Jbxg

Of particular, immediate relevance:

Is this all still about trying to win?  Sure, somewhat.  But more importantly, it's about destroying everything that isn't subservient to him -- things like our entire system of laws and norms.

We never, ever should have given the keys to the most powerful set of tools in the world to an insanely malignant narcissist.  It doesn't matter what his "policy" ideas might have been, or anything like that.  You don't give an awful sociopath like that power to destroy on that scale.  Ever.  Yet, we did.

Who would have thunk that a party founded on claiming America is the envy of the world, the greatest country the world has ever known, and a shining city on a hill would nominate and elect a narcissist? Who could have predicted that arrogance, unreflective self-congratulation, and solid belief in the ascendancy of your own race could lead to such trouble for the USA?

So far, things are actually going a little better than I thought they would. I mean, we have a moron electorate that has been cultivated to be pandered to, emotional, and hateful; it could be worse.

There is treason in the air. We'll see how many suck in the toxicity and go all in. Will there be a jihad for Trump?

Archeologists will dig through our ruins and find that all the plumbing was lead pipe, all the paint lead based, and all the water filled with mercury. It's the only explanation for what has happened here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

At a national level, my guess is that being an outright lunatic is a losing proposition.  Trump just lost, and we may well be at the high water mark for this stupidity. It’ll recede a little as the electorate becomes more educated, life goes back to normal, a smaller percentage of voters are fueled only by white grievance. 

despite that, it’s the overwhelming dominant feature of one party for the foreseeable future.  So while it doesn’t make sense nationally, the next R guy will nonetheless either be trump or a Trump clone. Great. It’s a losing proposition. 

however, we just elected the one guy that might not be able to take advantage of that because he’s either going to be dead, mush brains, or within striking distance of it. 

quite the puzzle we have here. 

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Not that this will do anything but A for effort

They need to subpoena her, send the law when she doesn't show, and allow Michael Rappaport to accompany them the whole way constantly giving less than flattering commentary about her. 

• Haha 1

The latter. Just go read DT or the football board.

17 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Republicans are dishonest.  that cannot and will not be changed.  they will never "come around" and become good and honest people who have the capacity to bring anything of value to society.   they need to be dealt with and treated as the hate-mongering, anti-democratic group of lunatics that they are.

Once we get the coronavirus thing figured out, the next major task facing this country is how to de-program those fucking idiots.

37 minutes ago, Bookman said:

What gets me is how many actually thought Trump would win. It's like they live in a different world.

And that he would win in a landslide per Texags.  

My trumpkin friend who was texting all night on Election Day still hasn't’ responded to my “so, what up” text the Saturday Biden was declared the winner.