2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We've often wondered about how we deal with the bottom half of intelligence -- those folks who fall below the median IQ.

What Trumpism is presenting us with is the much more challenging question: what do you do with the bottom 25%?  These people.....are so motherfucking DUMB.  No need for eloquence, or flowery description.  They're just fucking dumb.  And what the fuck do you do with fucking dumb?

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

How can they be this stupid

They're not--they're just being deliberately obtuse.  Like when Barr didn't know it was illegal to vote twice to defend the president. If they don't know their countries geography, they should have to step down until they do.  How can they represent a constituency when they can't identify their national borders?  We should not have willfully ignorant leaders--declare them a national threat and unfit for their positions.  They'll smarten up real quick.  

Edited by Mdhorn

11 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Once we get the coronavirus thing figured out, the next major task facing this country is how to de-program those fucking idiots.

Or we could just let the coronavirus run through that segment of population. It'll be easier to let them kill themselves than to deprogram them.

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Seems to me that the Dem's "let the process work itself out" approach is nearing the end of its utility. What if they took a page from the Trump playbook? Start accusing Trump of various crimes, start a "lock him up" campaign on social media, and start blasting out information about sedition and treason for all involved. Threaten Emily Murphy with federal crimes. File criminal action against Trump's lawyers, including Giuliani, for frivolous lawsuits and contempt of court. Start an information campaign that Trump is only in it to avoid prosecution and to drum up cash for his own TV deal. Link the Republican super-spreader events are linked to 1257 confirmed deaths (I just made that number up, but who cares). Blast out photos of trump as tired and sad. Go on the offensive. 

Some of this though is nice viewing--watching DOTARD fail with little opposition.  There's no distractions or anything for him to pit his hatred against or campaign against, except the voting process which he's losing.   And it's all in the open.  He has nothing.  If there was a national distraction, I feel like he could work on something behind the scenes and try and delay.  

Edit: But yeah, Biden should not be reaching out to citizens to pay for his transition when federally funded tax dollars should already be paying for this rather than Trumps golf.  

Edited by Mdhorn

3 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I have contemplated this a lot the past four years.  Specifically in reference to a lot of people I grew up with in a small rural farming community, and also my wife’s side of the family from the same area.  I tried really hard to convince myself that it was environmental, groupthink, they can’t be that fucking dumb.  I was wrong.  They are fucking dumb, and wave the dunce flag with pride.  I got the hell out of there, and now I remember why.

As a someone who grew up in Kansas with all my family originally from a small rural town and observing what happened with my aunts, uncles, and cousins from that area. The smartest rural people go away to college, and rarely go back, so there are fewer smart people in the local gene pool. The cycle repeats generation after generation and the average IQ continues to plummet.

Edited by Jhawkmvp
fixed it for Bozo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

As a someone who grew up in Kansas with all my family originally from a small rural town and observing what happened with my aunts, uncles, and cousins from that area. The smartest rural people go away to college, and rarely go back, so there are less smart people in the local gene pool. The cycle repeats generation after generation and the average IQ continues to plummet.

I think you mean fewer, but it’s also less, in this case.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

As a someone who grew up in Kansas with all my family originally from a small rural town and observing what happened with my aunts, uncles, and cousins from that area. The smartest rural people go away to college, and rarely go back, so there are fewer smart people in the local gene pool. The cycle repeats generation after generation and the average IQ continues to plummet.

What part of Kansas?   

11 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What part of Kansas?   

He narrowed it down to the part where the average IQ continues to plummet.  So that's pretty much all of Kansas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they don't go to DC, and if they don't nod their heads as Trump rages about fraud that his lawyers can't find, they would find themselves on the end of a twitter tirade.

So?  15 minutes later der Fürher will be on another twitter tirade and no one will give a shit about the last one.

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I must disagree; that is a perfect opportunity for the underutilized semicolon. 

Agreed, and I bet I have used more semicolons on the internets in the last 20 years than any other living being.

Long live the semicolon.  Go forth and prosper you magnificent son of a bitch.

This post was purposely made with no use of grammar's greatest punctuation mark, the semicolon.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

With somebody who has a lot of rural family in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, I've pondered this quite a bit, and I inherited a part of one of my grandparents farms, and could move there and build a house if I wanted to (or park a trailer and just visit a few weekends a month or whatever).

I am one of the genealogists in the family, and I'm keenly aware of where our ancestors came from, and it just blows my fucking mind when I see our ancestors leaving shitty parts of Europe/England, during mostly shitty times (unrest/war in Scotland, England, Central Europe, etc.), and taking long journeys on shitty ships (a good 6 weeks back in the 1800s to cross the Atlantic, up to 14 weeks in the century before).   There was no modern food storage, medicine, or etc.  Those voyages were just shit.

They get to New England in the 1600s and early 1700s (some came later in the 1800s), and over the next century or two, they migrate down the East Coast to the Carolinas/Georgia, a few hook up with Cherokees (and promptly get fucked on the Trail of Tears, or the Great Migration Opportunity as Trump probably thinks of it).  Or they come down through Ohio/Illinois/Kentucky/etc., and by the early/mid 1800s, they end up in Arkansa, or forced to Indian Territory (which included Arkansas at one time), Texas, or Oklahoma later on when the Land Rushes kicked in, and then they just fucking stop.  Fine, whatever, those people in the 1800s that reached these states have their own land, they improve their lot in life over their ancestor's lot in life.  

And some of their kids go off and fight in the Civil War, or go overseas in WWI or WWII, but they return, and then the and their kids, with the exception of a few every generation, just stick.

They are just kicking around on a piece of ground in their hometown, waiting for someone or something to show them the way.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

With somebody who has a lot of rural family in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, I've pondered this quite a bit, and I inherited a part of one of my grandparents farms, and could move there and build a house if I wanted to (or park a trailer and just visit a few weekends a month or whatever).

I am one of the genealogists in the family, and I'm keenly aware of where our ancestors came from, and it just blows my fucking mind when I see our ancestors leaving shitty parts of Europe/England, during mostly shitty times (unrest/war in Scotland, England, Central Europe, etc.), and taking long journeys on shitty ships (a good 6 weeks back in the 1800s to cross the Atlantic, up to 14 weeks in the century before).   There was no modern food storage, medicine, or etc.  Those voyages were just shit.

They get to New England in the 1600s and early 1700s (some came later in the 1800s), and over the next century or two, they migrate down the East Coast to the Carolinas/Georgia, a few hook up with Cherokees (and promptly get fucked on the Trail of Tears, or the Great Migration Opportunity as Trump probably thinks of it).  Or they come down through Ohio/Illinois/Kentucky/etc., and by the early/mid 1800s, they end up in Arkansa, or forced to Indian Territory (which included Arkansas at one time), Texas, or Oklahoma later on when the Land Rushes kicked in, and then they just fucking stop.  Fine, whatever, those people in the 1800s that reached these states have their own land, they improve their lot in life over their ancestor's lot in life.  

And some of their kids go off and fight in the Civil War, or go overseas in WWI or WWII, but they return, and then the and their kids, with the exception of a few every generation, just stick.

They are just kicking around on a piece of ground in their hometown, waiting for someone or something to show them the way.

Wonder if you and I are related. My late mother was into genealogy, but it's not something I've pursued myself although I always enjoyed listening to the fruits of her labor. It was a long hard slog for my ancestors. Education, and specifically public education made a profound difference in their lives. The dismantling of that system now due to forces within and without government is an absolute outrage.

12 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

They're not--they're just being deliberately obtuse.  Like when Barr didn't know it was illegal to vote twice to defend the president. If they don't know their countries geography, they should have to step down until they do.  How can they represent a constituency when they can't identify their national borders?  We should not have willfully ignorant leaders--declare them a national threat and unfit for their positions.  They'll smarten up real quick.  

All of the sudden borders matter?

How can we tell without a wall?

i am guessing If you poled 70mm Trump voters, including ones in Michigan and showed them the outline of that peninsula with no labels, you’d get “Wisconsin” most often, “Canada” second, “Michigan” third, and “One of the Great Lakes” fourth.  Im guessing it’d be a similar result if you asked Trump and his inner circle 

Senator Tubberville doesn’t know the three branches of government.  

it’s one thing when stupid people elect you to help make them not dumb no more.  We are now In a situation where stupid people  celebrate their own ignorance and demand that pretend smart people bring real smart people down to their level.  

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

i am guessing If you poled 70mm Trump voters, including ones in Michigan and showed them the outline of that peninsula with no labels, you’d get “Wisconsin” most often, “Canada” second, “Michigan” third, and “One of the Great Lakes” fourth.  Im guessing it’d be a similar result if you asked Trump and his inner circle 

4AD2AF29-E9E1-4E84-885C-9895D1089404.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Senator Tubberville doesn’t know the three branches of government.  

it’s one thing when stupid people elect you to help make them not dumb no more.  We are now In a situation where stupid people  celebrate their own ignorance and demand that pretend smart people bring real smart people down to their level.  

The way I was taught it was something along the lines of: "Ohio and Michigan fought a war and Wisconsin lost."

15 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Now that two more states have certified Biden as the winner, can someone please tell Trump to just stfu and gtfo?  Oh, never mind.  Hey Trump, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!

He's still tryna raise some bread; just a hard working con man out for the dough....

SIAP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I begin to feel despondent when I start thinking about the millions of folks who honestly feel the way a lot of TexAgs posters do (e.g. the constant drumbeat that all people with liberal views are liars, they cannot be trusted, they hate our country and must be stopped, etc.)

How do we change that course and restore *any* kind of unity as a nation when we have so many people who feel such hatred towards a majority of fellow citizens - and a whole media ecosystem that makes money off stoking that hatred, and just wants to keep expanding it?

12 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

I begin to feel despondent when I start thinking about the millions of folks who honestly feel the way a lot of TexAgs posters do (e.g. the constant drumbeat that all people with liberal views are liars, they cannot be trusted, they hate our country and must be stopped, etc.)

How do we change that course and restore *any* kind of unity as a nation when we have so many people who feel such hatred towards a majority of fellow citizens - and a whole media ecosystem that makes money off stoking that hatred, and just wants to keep expanding it?

This is a good listen, and make no mistake, it is 100% a brainwashed cult.

• Like 1

Just now, Pancho said:

Wait, Kemp is calling for hand recount per Fox. Why if the votes have already been certified?

Because Kemp is a piece of shit. This is the man that sued the Atlanta mayor for her mask mandate, the man that engaged in voter suppression to win his election. If he could, he would decertify the election. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Wait, Kemp is calling for hand recount per Fox. Why if the votes have already been certified?

Because he doesn’t want to get primaried by a qanon simp and lose. Same as the SOS saying he isn’t happy that Biden won. Trying to appease their base without flagrantly breaking the law. 

12 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Detroit

Eric Trump while searching for campaign fraud in MI & MN:  "Excuse me, Flo?  What's the Soup deTroit?"

Waitress:  "It's the Soup of the Narrow"

Eric Trump:  "Mmmmm, that sounds good.  I'll have that."  

Edited by Lobo