2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

42 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Chances she brings a binder? 110%

Good on her for remembering she works for the United States government and the taxpayers, and not the campaign, so get the fuck off Fox News, you stupid bobblehead bitch. 

10 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i'm sure yall have seen a million of these charts but this is another good representation of how divided the US is. Rural vs major metro areas. 2 divergent beliefs and desires for the direction of the country.

md9epcf3za061.png (1084×707)

Is this where Trump and his cult tweet "MORE RED THAN BLUE ON THIS MAP, TRUMP WON!" as if all those counties of 70 people in West Texas, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and the Dakotas compare to where people really live? 

13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i'm sure yall have seen a million of these charts but this is another good representation of how divided the US is. Rural vs major metro areas. 2 divergent beliefs and desires for the direction of the country.

Unless I'm mistaken, Oklahoma is the only state that is 100% dotard. Perfect.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

that blue stripe following the mississippi river up is pretty cool.  

The President's refusal to concede, as CNN has previously reported, stems in part from his perceived grievance that Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama undermined his own presidency by saying Russia interfered in the 2016 election and could have impacted the outcome, people around him have said.

Peak Trump (for now)

According to Donald Trump, it was Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who tried to undermine his presidency by claiming Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

So did did Trump's intelligence community, DOJ special counsel Robert Mueller, and the Senate Intelligence Committee.  (That would be the Republican-majority Senate.)

That swamp is really fucking deep.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Unless I'm mistaken, Oklahoma is the only state that is 100% dotard. Perfect.

West Virginia.  So the 2 states with the most meth and the least amount of teeth. 

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Hawaii were the only 100% solid Biden states. 

Edited by Js1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Delaware, Louisiana, and Kentucky are the first states to certify their results per Wasserman. 

Is he behind?  For instance, the AP reported on 11/10 that Vermont had certified their results and Oklahoma News on 6 reported Oklahoma certified on 11/11. 

Ballotpedia says the following states should have certified by the end of today:

• Delaware
  • Vermont
  • South Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Louisiana
  • Wyoming
  • South Carolina
  • Mississippi
  • Virginia
  • Florida
  • Massachusetts
  • Idaho
  • Arkansas
  • North Dakota
  • Georgia
Edited by Js1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How much of the blue’s food comes from the red areas?

it’s almost like it should be a symbiotic relationship instead of adversarial. 

I pay for my food. I don't bitch about it. If these stupid cunts want to shrink the government, I say we start with farm subsidies. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

“If I’m being manipulated by Trump ... then he is the greatest con man that ever lived in America,” Caleb Fryar said. “I think he’s the greatest patriot that ever lived.”

Yes, dude.  One of those is true.   Based on literally 50+ years of documented history and business and personal dealings......which one might it be.....hmmmm.

Suckers believe what they want to believe.  The constant supply of a huge pool of marks guarantees a perpetual supply of con men.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How much of the blue’s food comes from the red areas?

it’s almost like it should be a symbiotic relationship instead of adversarial. 

Over 1/3 of the nation's vegetables and 2/3 of the nation's fruit and nuts come from California.

There's also this:

California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.

Ten states generate more than $10 billion in agricultural cash receipts:  California ($43,544,001,000 and 11.63 percent of U.S. total), Texas, Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

So of the top 10 food producing states, 4 of 10 are currently "blue."  

Just food for thought.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Over 1/3 of the nation's vegetables and 2/3 of the nation's fruit and nuts come from California.

There's also this:

California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.

Ten states generate more than $10 billion in agricultural cash receipts:  California ($43,544,001,000 and 11.63 percent of U.S. total), Texas, Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

So of the top 10 food producing states, 4 of 10 are currently "blue."  

Just food for thought.

I thought we were talking rural red vs urban blue, not imaginary lines. By that measure i could attribute all the big city gdp statewide. 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

People don’t want to believe they’ve been had.

100% this.

Here's the thought process: "either he's a con-man, and I'm a stupid sucker, or he's a great patriot, and I'm brilliant for following him.  Duh, I'm brilliant, so he's obviously a great patriot."  Admitting that you were a sucker is among the hardest thing for human beings to do.

I'm here to tell you, though.....once you get past that, and can actually do it, it's so incredibly fucking liberating.  Because otherwise, deep inside, you already KNOW you've been conned (yeah, even stupid people mostly figure it out eventually), so you not only have to keep up the external lie, you have to lie to yourself, every moment of every day.  But most people have too fragile a sense of self-worth to ever cross that river.