2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

It's not amazing that millions of idiots could be duped by a conman but it will always amaze me that Donald fucking Trump is the guy.

That's all I have been saying for the last four years....

I guess it speaks more to the desperation of these folks to follow an authority figure..

The number one reason referenced by people is Trump's lack of PC language. "He speaks his mind."

Which then leads me to think people are desperate to follow a loud, idiotic authority figure..

Edited by pacman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I don't even feel bad admitting this, because I have lost all patience and I just don't give a shit any more.  If this guy and any other "True Patriot" wants to off himself, or if they want to get together and go full Jonestown... have at it.  Good riddance.  I'll even help pour the Kool-Aid for you.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I really wish we wouldn’t let them appropriate the gadsden flag for trumpy idiocy.  It’s so badass. 

was at the corner store earlier getting a sixer of lone star tallboys, and the guy in front of me had a version of that with the coiled snake on the back of his shirt. below it said "DON'T TREAD" and below that it said "NRA"

yes, you guess right, his mask wasn't covering his nose. douchebag fuckboy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I don't even feel bad admitting this, because I have lost all patience and I just don't give a shit any more.  If this guy and any other "True Patriot" wants to off himself, or if they want to get together and go full Jonestown... have at it.  Good riddance.  I'll even help pour the Kool-Aid for you.  

If push really came to shove, I think we’d see that a lot less of the loud maga people would be willing to jump into a firefight than they think, and a lot more of the libruls would be ready to fight than they think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If push really came to shove, I think we’d see that a lot less of the loud maga people would be willing to jump into a firefight than they think, and a lot more of the libruls would be ready to fight than they think. 

There is definitely this.

The MAGAs think that the rest of us are this:

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-

Sure, that guy exists.

But so do these guys:

KZYBEDESBZH246DYPH2XL2XMRU.jpg

And a shitload of us voted the other way.  They may have more cosplay idiots in tacticool gear than we do....but a 30/06 round doesn't give a fuck what you're wearing.

Nevermind the metric shit ton of vets that not only would not be joining in their attacks on US gov't installations, but would actively resist them.

Fuck around and find out, motherfuckers.  It would be really, really dumb for these fuckers to launch an actual armed insurrection.  So, there's a really good chance they will.

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There is definitely this.

The MAGAs think that the rest of us are this:

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-

Sure, that guy exists.

But so do these guys:

KZYBEDESBZH246DYPH2XL2XMRU.jpg

And a shitload of us voted the other way.  They may have more cosplay idiots in tacticool gear than we do....but a 30/06 round doesn't give a fuck what you're wearing.

Nevermind the metric shit ton of vets that not only would not be joining in their attacks on US gov't installations, but would actively resist them.

Fuck around and find out, motherfuckers.  It would be really, really dumb for these fuckers to launch an actual armed insurrection.  So, there's a really good chance they will.

i would like to avoid a civil war if at all possible

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

What every milf needs for the Clown Wars

Nah. We have scientists in the family. Chemistry and biology are the way to go. The quiet ones.

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

When you've lost Brit Hume...

I dare you to read some of the replies and not experience brain melt.

I would rather time travel back to the Colicky Baby Midnight to Two A.M. Death March of ought four, thank you very much.