2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I think in the end, the one thing I will never be able to wrap my head around is the idol worship with Trump. He espouses almost no values of the typical conservative but a large part of their base treats him like the second coming of Jesus. I was just a baby when Reagan was in office; did conservatives treat him the same way?

The deal is trump knows he is facing criminal prosecution and potential prison time the minute he is no longer president.

Think about what you might be capable of to avoid going to prison, and then imagine instead of being the normal sane person you are, and imagine instead you were a raging narcissistic lunatic. Then think about what he might do to avoid that. 

Some dark days ahead. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Frankly what needs to happen is that New York agrees to not prosecute trump if he agrees to resign but insists that Rudy has to draw up the paperwork. Then once trump resigns immediately arrest his ass and throw him in rikers. Then point out Rudy fucked up the paperwork or even if he didn’t, say we were just joking when we said no prosecution. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump has two business days to request a recount because it was less than half a percent separating them.  It's not "done" but it's basically done.  A second recount still won't overturn 12,000+ votes. 

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

So now if the GA lege were to do something radical, it would be against the certified will of the people of Georgia. I have no doubt that trump has no problems asking, then demanding, then threatening them to do it, but I can’t imagine it working.  I guess he might try arresting some of them, that would get interesting. 

Timeline of states left to certify

https://www.nytimes.com/article/us-election-results-trump-biden.html

Monday, November 23rd: Michigan, Pennsylvania

Tuesday, November 24th: Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina

Saturday, November 28th: Ohio 

Monday, November 30th: Arizona, Iowa, Nebraska

Tuesday, December 1st: Wisconsin

Tuesday, December 8th: Safe Harbor Deadline

Monday, December 14th: Electoral College Votes

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Timeline of states left to certify

https://www.nytimes.com/article/us-election-results-trump-biden.html

Monday, November 23rd: Michigan, Pennsylvania

Tuesday, November 24th: Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina

Saturday, November 28th: Ohio 

Monday, November 30th: Arizona, Iowa, Nebraska

Tuesday, December 1st: Wisconsin

Tuesday, December 8th: Safe Harbor Deadline

Monday, December 14th: Electoral College Votes

New York is December 7 and California is December 11.

I still doubt they'll be done.  

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Trump has two business days to request a recount because it was less than half a percent separating them.  It's not "done" but it's basically done.  A second recount still won't overturn 12,000+ votes. 

I don't think he can request another recount. They already did a recount. 

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

i'm sure yall have seen a million of these charts but this is another good representation of how divided the US is. Rural vs major metro areas. 2 divergent beliefs and desires for the direction of the country.

md9epcf3za061.png (1084×707)

in unrelated news, this graph also correlates to average penis length in those counties as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I don't think he can request another recount. They already did a recount. 

The SOS in their statement said the losing candidate can since the margin is less than 0.5%.  I believe the first recount/audit was initiated by the Secretary of State's office because they were always planning to do it for one race.  

Edited by Js1

53 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Peak Trump (for now)

According to Donald Trump, it was Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who tried to undermine his presidency by claiming Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

So did did Trump's intelligence community, DOJ special counsel Robert Mueller, and the Senate Intelligence Committee.  (That would be the Republican-majority Senate.)

That swamp is really fucking deep.

Why can't I publicly request stolen goods from foreign authoritarians to benefit my campaign and lie under oath when investigated?

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The SOS in their statement said the losing candidate can since the margin is less than 0.5%.  I believe the first recount/audit was initiated by the Secretary of State's office because they were always planning to do it for one race.  

Yes, you are correct. My bad

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I also gather that the next recount will just be running all of the ballots through the machines again so its even less likely that Trump picks up any votes.  So Trump would have to pay millions to potentially see a net 10 vote increase or decrease.

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I get California given that it's all vote by mail now, but it blows my mind how fucking slow NY is.

NY is also slow with their absentees.  Of the 8 House seats still in question,  7 are in NY/CA.  

Georgia:  done counting, Biden wins. 
trump:

tenor.gif

georgia:  still biden

trump:

6zbHvp.gif

Georgia:  still biden

trump to GA SOS, governor, legislature:

tumblr_mpjuzno89Y1qcvvubo3_500.gif

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Apologies to the brooks family, the 1980 hockey team, Disney, Kurt Russell, and anyone else responsible for the actual events or the movie.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

NY politics needs to be blown up and rebuilt by federal courts. It's absolutely insane.

The outrage if NY was even competitive on the presidential level.  This is third world incompetent.  And they fixed NOTHING from the primary. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Is he behind?  For instance, the AP reported on 11/10 that Vermont had certified their results and Oklahoma News on 6 reported Oklahoma certified on 11/11. 

Ballotpedia says the following states should have certified by the end of today:

• Delaware
  • Vermont
  • South Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Louisiana
  • Wyoming
  • South Carolina
  • Mississippi
  • Virginia
  • Florida
  • Massachusetts
  • Idaho
  • Arkansas
  • North Dakota
  • Georgia

Maybe this???

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It's not amazing that millions of idiots could be duped by a conman but it will always amaze me that Donald fucking Trump is the guy.

But he was on a big teevee show and everyone knows that people on teevee are the best and we should follow their every instruction. 

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

i'm sure yall have seen a million of these charts but this is another good representation of how divided the US is. Rural vs major metro areas. 2 divergent beliefs and desires for the direction of the country.

md9epcf3za061.png (1084×707)

A bit late on this reply... it will be interesting to see this map in 10 years, if the "digital migration" does occur (people moving from expensive cities to affordable rural areas, since their jobs allow for remote online work). Some speculate that a lot of these "all red" areas will become a lot more purple in the process.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

A bit late on this reply... it will be interesting to see this map in 10 years, if the "digital migration" does occur (people moving from expensive cities to affordable rural areas, since their jobs allow for remote online work). Some speculate that a lot of these "all red" areas will become a lot more purple in the process.

That's fairly interesting actually.

• Hook 'Em 1