2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Well it was nice thinking Biden was going to be president. Obviously they've got a way to overturn that, that we'll hear about today. 

How everyone with a brain read that: “Worthless press conference about some nonsense at 12pm at Rita’s Natural Carpetgrass
  • Haha 1

Here, if you want to understand what's happening, read this: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/202007/when-the-narcissist-fails?fbclid=IwAR0IkBANKTUupW9gFAezj-fs3ZpUv86Ts7nI9mCNY41STIIes-3xhL3Jbxg

Of particular, immediate relevance:

12.  If the narcissist is going to be brought down, they will also seek to bring everyone else around them down to vindictively make them suffer. How the narcissist vilifies, lashes out, or destroys others (spouse, friends, business partners, workmates, the general public) is up to the morbid creativity and depravity of the malignant narcissist, the viable tools they have available, and of course how dire or desperate the situation. The internet and social media are certainly useful as lives can be ruined with a single tweet. But so are guns and rifles, poison, and even assassins for hire. And if they command a country, they can put the security organs or the military to work on their behalf. 

13.  In certain situations, as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount to the malignant narcissist. It is their way of elevating themselves—sick as that sounds—by malevolently paying back society with even more suffering. As they lash out, they will show no concern or empathy because they have none. If others are suffering because of their actions, the narcissist simply does not care. Lacking a conscience or any kind or remorse, much like Robert Hare’s psychopath, they sleep very well at night while everyone else is anxious, worried, stressed, physically or psychologically traumatizes all the while nervously and justifiably pondering what further malevolence will take place.

14.  As they face failure, arrest, indictment, or dismissal, they will endlessly air their grievances. Narcissists are natural wound collectors and as such, they have been collecting and nurturing social slights and perceived wrongs just for this occasion. They will wallow in victimhood claiming they have been relentlessly and needlessly persecuted. They, of course, expect their attorneys, followers, or enablers to subserviently echo their flatulent claims.

Is this all still about trying to win?  Sure, somewhat.  But more importantly, it's about destroying everything that isn't subservient to him -- things like our entire system of laws and norms.

We never, ever should have given the keys to the most powerful set of tools in the world to an insanely malignant narcissist.  It doesn't matter what his "policy" ideas might have been, or anything like that.  You don't give an awful sociopath like that power to destroy on that scale.  Ever.  Yet, we did.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So it’s statistically impossible for Biden to have won just because they counted most of the trump votes first, and most of the Biden votes next?

Yes.  It's related to the rule of "dibs."  See, by getting more votes early in the count, Trump called "dibs" on the White House.  And once "dibs" has been called, it is decided.

This is an immutable law of the universe, along with "he who smelt it dealt it" and "I know you are, but what am I?"  QED.  Cogito ergo sum.  Del Taco.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So it’s statistically impossible for Biden to have won just because they counted most of the trump votes first, and most of the Biden votes next?

Remember, this was the plan all along when Republican-led legislatures in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania refused to work with their Democratic colleagues or governors to let mail-in votes be pre-canvassed like Florida and knew they'd take longer to count due to the pure volume. 

All so they could cry fraud and cast suspicion on the election. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes.  It's related to the rule of "dibs."  See, by getting more votes early in the count, Trump called "dibs" on the White House.  And once "dibs" has been called, it is decided.

This is an immutable law of the universe, along with "he who smelt it dealt it" and "I know you are, but what am I?"  QED.  Cogito ergo sum.  Del Taco.

See: Shotgun v United States

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Pos rep for knowing obscure history.  Germans and Americans fighting together against a common opponent before V-E Day.  It's enough to make Hugo Stiglitz vote for Trump.  ;) 

I always thought the tennis player angle would have made for a great short story by David Foster Wallace.  But alas, DFW Hitler'd himself way too young.  

I think DFW's discussion of that tennis pro's autobiography was all he ever needed to discuss about sport pros and tennis.  

28 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

They're all just fucking nuts. There's no other way to put it. 

Villainous, traitorous, and lying come to mind as possible additions.

Rudy's weak voice sounds like some people do when they are on the attack and unsure. They have passion but no case. He's also going all in on destroying whatever shreds of reputation he had remaining as any kind of decent person or citizen.

He belongs with Trump. Rudy cashed in his chit as America's Mayor by using it as a diving suit as he swam to the bottom of the cesspool. He should be chained to the same anvil as the Donald and dumped back into the cesspool to spend their final moments together.

These people have made themselves enemies. Tens of millions cheer them. They'll see this as far as they can no matter the price. I could kick that anvil into the hole myself without a second of remorse.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

70% of Rs think Biden won because of fraud according to new poll (cnn?). Not sure how we combat that 

I've been told the disinformation campaign that results in anecdotal stories like Hugo's doctor turning into a Q moron is not a big deal and we just have to talk to people more better

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Kind of surprised it's only 70%. 

Exactly. I’m actually encouraged by that number. Anyone who self identifies as a Republican nowadays is a brainwashed idiot, a greedy self centered asshole, or an old suffering from early stage dementia. If 30 percent of those people think Biden won that is good news. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The way it was always going to end -- with weapons.  If not today, someday soon.   This split cannot be reconciled, cannot be healed.

Who was that insufferable guy who used to post here who is now gone?  The one who used to reply with "yawn" when he disagreed?

Anyway,

yawn.

52 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here, if you want to understand what's happening, read this: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spycatcher/202007/when-the-narcissist-fails?fbclid=IwAR0IkBANKTUupW9gFAezj-fs3ZpUv86Ts7nI9mCNY41STIIes-3xhL3Jbxg

Of particular, immediate relevance:

Is this all still about trying to win?  Sure, somewhat.  But more importantly, it's about destroying everything that isn't subservient to him -- things like our entire system of laws and norms.

We never, ever should have given the keys to the most powerful set of tools in the world to an insanely malignant narcissist.  It doesn't matter what his "policy" ideas might have been, or anything like that.  You don't give an awful sociopath like that power to destroy on that scale.  Ever.  Yet, we did.

This is why I'm fine with the GOP not telling Trump it is over. If Trump can string this nonsense out until the Electoral Collage vote that is 4-5 weeks fewer vindictive actions.

4 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

This is why I'm fine with the GOP not telling Trump it is over. If Trump can string this nonsense out until the Electoral Collage vote that is 4-5 weeks fewer vindictive actions.

It's truly preventing Trump from fucking shit up.  We don't even have to get to December 14th

Georgia certifies tomorrow (and the hand recount/audit results are being announced today) 

Michigan and Pennsylvania certify Monday (effectively over at this point) 

Arizona certifies Nov 30

Wisconsin and Nevada certify December 1

Arizona, WI and Nevada aren't even needed for Biden to be at 270 (279 without these 3) 

Edited by Js1

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

70% of Rs think Biden won because of fraud according to new poll (cnn?). Not sure how we combat that 

As annoying as it is, the Trumpkin base has shown simple repetition works, so basically I'm just flooding my FB feed with every article and tweet illustrating the insanity of Trump's claims. Pretty easy to do. Interestingly, that's about the same percentage of GOP that had doubts about Obama's citizenship.