Check Out This Fucking Sandwich

Jack Straw

12 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

My kid wanted a double bacon cheese burger topped with Mac and cheese grilled on the flat top with a buttered brioche bun. I copied Boston Burger Company’s Mac Attack burger.

I'd be so damn proud if my kid asked for that sammich. Your kid is a classy and distinguished youth, one who will achieve many great things in whatever walk of life he/she opts to pursue (and in the Steel Shank thread as well).

Edited by Dutch
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

e037fd24e32af0112126b366a458b904.jpg

My kid wanted a double bacon cheese burger topped with Mac and cheese grilled on the flat top with a buttered brioche bun. I copied Boston Burger Company’s Mac Attack burger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Underdog said:

"My kid wanted a double bacon cheese burger topped with Mac and cheese..." 

hamm.gif.e69d5834c2324ea1a231c7dd775b2aa2.gif

Yeah, does not compute.

"Daddy, I want macaroni on my burger"...sounds legit.

or

"Father, this evening I would like a hamburger, served on a buttered brioche bun"...also maybe legit.

but

"Dad, I want a double bacon cheese burger, topped with mac and cheese, grilled on the flat top, with a buttered brioche bun"...not so much.

So you're a liar but, hey, looks fucking fantastic.  Would smash and shit.

1 minute ago, Landomatic said:

Yeah, does not compute.

"Daddy, I want macaroni on my burger"...sounds legit.

or

"Father, this evening I would like a hamburger, served on a buttered brioche bun"...also maybe legit.

but

"Dad, I want a double bacon cheese burger, topped with mac and cheese, grilled on the flat top, with a buttered brioche bun"...not so much.

So you're a liar but, hey, looks fucking fantastic.  Would smash and shit.

I will make it simple for you.  We watched Drivers, Drive Ins and Dives over the weekend and they had a episode about the top 10 burgers.  One of them was from Boston Burger Bar called the Mac Attack and had bacon and Mac and cheese on it. He asked if I could make him one of those and I said maybe later this week.  We had leftover Mac and cheese the night before so I figured now is the time to make one so I googled the recipe and made it except I used Kraft Creamy Mac and Cheese instead of home made.  The bun was my idea since I went to the store to get the meat, bacon and buns and I some them in the bakery section and figured why get cheap buns when I can go all out.  I actually did not eat on.  I had the same thing minus the Mac and cheese however and my burger was quite tasty.  Something even Samuel L Jackson would find tasty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If you’ve never eaten a hamburger sandwich while in bed with a lovely woman, I pity you.

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If you’ve never eaten a hamburger sandwich while in bed with a lovely woman, I pity you.

A Double Whopper? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Looks like an Italian version of a cheesesteak. Would slam.

Yeah. Won't call it a cheesesteak because I get it,  but shaved steak,  mushrooms onions peppers jalapeño egg  Swiss on a toasted hoagie roll with mayo and sriracha and chopped arugula. Slammed.