Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think it's a complex function of sexual assault, tax fraud, money laundering, and a demonstrable lack of knowledge of history or law.

Uh, I guess you're not a Seagal fan, cause if you were, you'd already know that none of that matters...Steven Seagal is

wb-2002306-Full-Image-en-US-1689x950.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think it's a complex function of sexual assault, tax fraud, money laundering, and a demonstrable lack of knowledge of history or law.

White male $$launderer$$ needed! Only the ignorant need apply.  Racist a plus.  Must be willing to learn Russian.

Edited by Mdhorn

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Welp, this is lovely 

the best people....true Christians.  Christ said such hits as love only thy white neighbors, keep the shirt on your back and the loud and bloated will inherit what's left of the earth.  

55 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

the best people....true Christians.  Christ said such hits as love only thy white neighbors, keep the shirt on your back and the loud and bloated will inherit what's left of the earth.  

Didn’t you hear?  She adopted some colored kids so there’s no way she could be prejudiced.  

41 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I enjoy when people are unable to listen to others, and then claim that the other side is unable to define their argument. 

You can interview 10 people on the street and you'd get 10 different definitions of patriotism.  Is it exercising your Constitutional right to vote?  Is it public service?  Is it military service?  Is it wrapping yourself in the American flag so no one sees your bone spurs?  Maybe its wearing your American flag bikini to the bitch.  Guess that makes it undefinable.

Edited by Js1

23 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Can't say I really care what Omarosa has to say about anything. 

I'm probably the last person in the world who would ever defend Trump, but if he was such a pig on "The Apprentice", why did she go work for him at the White House?

Not that I doubt the idea that he is in fact a racist pig, but she has almost zero credibility.

Edited by jimmyjazz
Type badly
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm probably the last person in the world who would ever defend Trump, but if he was such a pig on "The Apprentice", why did she go work for him at the White House?

Not that I doubt the idea that he is in fact a racist pig, but she has almost zero credibility.

Because she is a horrible person.  Michael Cohen is also a horrible person.  Rick Gates - horrible person.  Trump has a surrounded himself with horrible people, because those are the only people willing to be around him.  Which is great, because they will gladly throw him to the wolves for a buck or to avoid justice.  Fuck him and his cabal of horrible people.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You can interview 10 people on the street and you'd get 10 different definitions of patriotism.  Is it exercising your Constitutional right to vote?  Is it public service?  Is it military service?  Is it wrapping yourself in the American flag so no one sees your bone spurs?  Maybe its wearing your American flag bikini to the bitch.  Guess that makes it undefinable.

Like most things it doesn’t have to be defined to be identifiable.