Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

For the critics of the DNC suit, I don’t any consequences for the democrats, political or otherwise.

They are putting their chips on the table and saying a few things.

1. GTFO Russia, we don’t want your help or your influence in our democracy.

2. Calling out Trump/GOP for their behavior with the Russian interference.

In fact, it’s kind of an insurance policy just in case Trump and the GOP successfully obstruct justice and derail the Mueller investigation.

My biggest fear was that the Russian influence operation was so powerful that the Democrats wouldn’t stand up to them for fear of retaliation via subversion.  It’s refreshing to see that’s not the case.

That and Schumer’s states right weed bill might just get a few more voters out this fall.

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Only because H.O.T.S. came out in 79. 

MV5BYWRiYzg1MDgtNDg4Ni00NzE5LTgyMWUtMGFi

I saw this on cable as a young adolescent in '87. Two things I remember; Help Out The Seals was the acronym and that I furiously fapped throughout that flick.

57 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Orange fuck can't be bothered to go to the funeral because he can't miss an opportunity  to steal from American taxpayers.

46 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

And he's being probably being a little bitch cause she spoke out against him during the campaign.

Truly an example of the child that now occupies the oval office. 

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Orange fuck can't be bothered to go to the funeral because he can't miss an opportunity  to steal from American taxpayers.

Also the fact that he doesn't have the balls to show up at an event where he would have to personally face so many of the attendees he has trashed. I guess if they set up a porta potty in the aisle with strong wifi, he might consider live tweeting the event...... but then again, he wouldn't be bilking the US taxpayer. Who knew the presidency would present so many difficult decisions?

17 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

That's true.  But Republicans were enraged when Obama didn't attend Nancy Reagan's.

Of course they were, because...... Obama!!!

Obama actually was here in Austin, giving the keynote speech for SXSW.  Frankly, Trump would have been a huge distraction if he attended and the Bush's don't like him anyway.  It's better he stayed away.

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump was formally invited but I think ^this message was sent with the invite.

Alex: "The names of these people sitting in the front row."

<buzz>

Alex: "Donald."

Donald: "Who are Not the President, and some other good people."

Alex: "Correct! Go again."

Donald: "I'll take Business Ethics for $1000."

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I hope we can stop beating up on Maggie Haberman for giving Trump favorable coverage in the past.  It’s obvious she does it to get access so she can eventually land some haymakers on Trump, like she did with Cohen.  We could use more Maggies.

It's not Trump she's sucking up to, it's Jarvanka and it's been obvious for a long time that she sucks up to them to get access. Good for Maggie dropping a bomb here, let's hope she does it more. 

Meanwhile, in the Qanon conspiracy threads:

The left will fall very soon. The hammer is dropping on McCabe and Mack is singing like a bird. Comey, LL, McCabe all calling each other liars. Just a matter of time before Trump is publicly exonerated by muhller. This has to hurt deep. First they lost the election then they fail to get anything on Trump and he flips the script on them. I fricking love every second. melt bitches melt  IconLOL.gif IconLOL.gif IconLOL.gif