Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Sounds fantastic.   NK is giving up their nukes in exchange for Trump's word.   This makes total sense.

It's going to lead to a conversation about how past administrations have set up certain foreign leaders, then destroyed their countries, and how Trump is going to handle matters differently. "Promise not to invade."  Seriously?  Of course we won't. We'll be making sure nobody invades anybody, and doing some business.

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Isn't this what advisors and staff are for, to make these kinds of decisions. Oh I get it, he's engaging the American people in his decision making. BPE - Best President Ever. 

Yeah, this is straight out of a reality show format. Let the audience get a vote. He will eventually have a Twitter vote to get rid of Sessions. Retweet to fire or like to keep Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

7 hours ago, Caracara said:

It's going to lead to a conversation about how past administrations have set up certain foreign leaders, then destroyed their countries, and how Trump is going to handle matters differently. "Promise not to invade."  Seriously?  Of course we won't. We'll be making sure nobody invades anybody, and doing some business.

Has the United States ever taken a military option off the table in writing in exchange for concessions that are different in kind?

Edited by David Dennison

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Has the United States ever taken a military option off the table in writing in exchange for concessions that are different in kind?

It doesn't matter.  A "promise not to invade" is unenforceable.  The next admin or next Congress can easily change their mind.  KJU knows this.  He is angling for us to accept their nukes as a deterrent. 

4 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Gonna be sick when they give Trump the Nobel.  

I'm more likely to pick up Margot Robbie as a side piece while being in a committed relationship with Ana de Armas. Which is highly unlikely because I would be completely satisfied with Ana de Armas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, F250 said:

I'm more likely to pick up Margot Robbie as a side piece while being in a committed relationship with Ana de Armas. Which is highly unlikely because I would be completely satisfied with Ana de Armas.

Moon thinks he deserves it. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-southkorea-trump/south-korea-president-says-trump-deserves-nobel-peace-prize-idUSKBN1I10OD

Just now, Fozzz said:

He never said Trump deserves the Nobel peace prize.

https://www.afp.com/en/news/826/trump-can-have-nobel-peace-prize-s-korea-president-doc-14f8hi1

"President Trump can take the Nobel prize. All we need to take is peace," Moon said in response."

1 minute ago, F250 said:

https://www.afp.com/en/news/826/trump-can-have-nobel-peace-prize-s-korea-president-doc-14f8hi1

"President Trump can take the Nobel prize. All we need to take is peace," Moon said in response."

Not to mention that the last time Moon credited Trump, it came out later that the administration strongly asked him to do it.   Praising Trump is a requirement for manipulating him and our country right now.  Politics is rarely sincere, but even less so when it comes to this. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, F250 said:

I guess it would depend on the translation of that particular remark then. In either case, he is saying that Trump should take it over himself. 

50 minutes ago, F250 said:

Who knew I'd come to the Trump thread and walk away with fap material?  Thanks for that. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, F250 said:

Sophia Miacova's gonna be pissed when she finds out you're cheating on her.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Well isn't Morocco a shithole country too?  Sadly, I forgot which areas he was talking about when he made that statement.  Haiti and Central America or was it Haiti and Africa?  

You really think he could make that distinction?

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Well isn't Morocco a shithole country too?  Sadly, I forgot which areas he was talking about when he made that statement.  Haiti and Central America or was it Haiti and Africa?  

Anywhere with lots of brown people.