Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've got some good stuff, and I live near you.  We'll get Chitown on Skype, toast the country, and sing the Russian national anthem.

Because (1) irony, and (2) goddamn, that's a great national anthem.

Counterpoint: it sucks.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've got some good stuff, and I live near you.  We'll get Chitown on Skype, toast the country, and sing the Russian national anthem.

I'm only 3 hours away.

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Counterpoint: it sucks.

I think it's the best anthem out there, but understand that my main criteria are (1) does it truly evoke and capture the essence of the country it represents, and (2) is it a great piece of chest-puffing music for said country?

Russian, French, British, are the best.  In that order.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I think it's the best anthem out there, but understand that my main criteria are (1) does it truly evoke and capture the essence of the country it represents, and (2) is it a great piece of chest-puffing music for said country?

Leave your America Card at the door bro. What's are you going to tell me next, crepes are better than pancakes? 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ours should the The A-Team theme song.

Or America, Fuck Yeah!

Edited by David Dennison

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Back to using the word "rigged", which he leaned on heavily when it looked in early fall 2016 as though he was going to lose the election.

Like then, it's such a reckless and irresponsible use of language. If he gets nailed to the wall and goes out ranting and raving about the rigged system, I am concerned about what his diehard fans are going to do. It could be a very dark, violent time.

Trumpkin’s rascals will only carry them so far. They’re all bark. 

Back to using the word "rigged", which he leaned on heavily when it looked in early fall 2016 as though he was going to lose the election.

Like then, it's such a reckless and irresponsible use of language. If he gets nailed to the wall and goes out ranting and raving about the rigged system, I am concerned about what his diehard fans are going to do. It could be a very dark, violent time.

Hopefully they get all riled up, get out their guns and Tiki torches, march on Congress or the WH or  someplace, and get machine-gunned in mass by the National Guard.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Yeah, back to the shadows for the nut jobs.

There might be one or two isolated incidents of violent outrage but these people are not well organized.

That’s all Dotard has at this point...scream keywords like “rigged”, “witch hunt”, “fake news”.

Imbecile will deserve what’s coming his way.

He’s terrified. He will retire behind bars. He’s always been shady and it finally caught up to him. 

Trump hates riggers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Not the lunatic militia fringe nor the redpill/incel dipshits that are transforming into white ISIS. A significant number of his supporters are dangerous lunatics. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Sheeeeeit, I’d fly in for this one.  Or host a rager in Chicago if it’s summer.  Let the countdown begin!

• Like 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

As if gridlock is a new phenomenon . . . or even bad.

What's really funny is that partisan gridlock wouldn't slow anything down. They've got no congressional agenda to speak of this year. There's no Republican legislation for Democrats to obstruct.

• Like 2

Just now, wildcat09 said:

What's really funny is that partisan gridlock wouldn't slow anything down. They've got no congressional agenda to speak of this year. There's no Republican legislation for Democrats to obstruct.

Most of the GOP ran as pro-gridlock.  The party of "no."  Now its suddenly a problem?

48 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

fify

The irony is the Russians freaking suck at planning and organization.  The first time we had to load out a bunch of drilling tools in our Russia operation, the locals were clueless on basic logistics.  It made me wonder what the hell we were afraid of back in the Cold War.  Sure they had a huge army, but no way they could get it where it needed to be when it needed to be there.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

They might try to repeal Obamacare one last time.

I don't think McConnell wants anything to do with it, but who knows.

16 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Not the lunatic militia fringe nor the redpill/incel dipshits that are transforming into white ISIS. A significant number of his supporters are dangerous lunatics. 

The trumpkins ain’t gonna do shit. Most will continue to sit on their ass and watch Fox News while bitching at their tv some more.

The methheads and dealers will be too busy and focused on buying and selling meth to start some sort of revolution. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The irony is the Russians freaking suck at planning and organization.  The first time we had to load out a bunch of drilling tools in our Russia operation, the locals were clueless on basic logistics.  It made me wonder what the hell we were afraid of back in the Cold War.  Sure they had a huge army, but no way they could get it where it needed to be when it needed to be there.

You arrogant ass....

reddawnparatrooper1984.jpg

Just now, JimmyJames said:

The trumpkins ain’t gonna do shit. Most will continue to sit on their ass and watch Fox News while bitching at their tv some more.

The methheads and dealers will be too busy and focused on buying and selling meth to start some sort of revolution. 

The dipshits I'm worried about don't watch Fox News. They're not organized, so there's not gonna be some sort of uprising, but there's a bunch of MajorHarsins out there with shitty lives who can't get laid encouraging each other in online forums to go out in a blaze of glory to own the normies. That's a problem that's going to keep getting worse.

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The irony is the Russians freaking suck at planning and organization.

This is true.  The Russians are all TACTICS and very little strategy.  They poke and prod relentlessly in the hopes that their efforts present an opportunity they can easily exploit.

They didn’t rig the election intentionally but they tried really hard to make it look like they did.  

Hillary winning would have worked out better for the Russians as far as keeping the United States demoralized and polarized.

They vastly overplayed their tactics and because they have very little strategy, it will probably backfire and weaken Russia in the end.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Trump's phony doctor's note should be getting more attention.   I know Trump has normalized lying about everything, but the health of a presidential candidate, particularly an extremely old and fat candidate, is important to voters.   If Hillary had won and it turned out she falsified a public medical report vouching for her good health, there would be a nuclear meltdown, and rightfully so. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Trump's phony doctor's note should be getting more attention.   I know Trump has normalized lying about everything, but the health of a presidential candidate, particularly an extremely old and fat candidate, is important to voters.   If Hillary had won and it turned out she falsified a public medical report vouching for her good health, there would be a nuclear meltdown, and rightfully so. 

It would be a term long scandal with any past elected president. Nothing matters anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Too many turds are drifting in to focus on any one particular turd.  It's a Trump turd tsunami.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I wonder if Bornstein has knowledge of David Dennison’s activities and the health complications that might arise associated with them.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-lawyer-ty-cobb-is-exiting-and-will-be-replaced-by-clinton-impeachment-attorney-emmet-flood/2018/05/02/96da63b8-4e26-11e8-84a0-458a1aa9ac0a_story.html?utm_term=.501b7bef1c09

"White House lawyer Ty Cobb, who served as the administration’s point person in dealing with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, is stepping down and will be replaced by veteran white-collar defense attorney Emmet Flood, according to senior administration officials.

Flood, a partner at Williams & Connolly, was interviewed by President Trump in March. He served as special counsel in the George W. Bush administration and represented President Bill Clinton during House proceedings to impeach him."

Well tweet didn't age well, went stale after just five mooches

I wonder if he'll complain about his lawyer working for the clintons before lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I foresee tv dinners hitting tv screens in trailors en masse. Consider all the fat militias that may gather in the morning or evening hours when the sun isn't so hot.  There's a Trump storm a brewing and it'll send tweets the likes we've never seen.

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

well Fox and friends did question her health at length.  There was the whole tripping episode as well. 

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Russia has a good one, but I go

1) USA

2) France 

3) UK

4) Russia

Carson is underrated in this admin.  Doing God's work on the daily.

During a speech Wednesday in Las Vegas, he told members of Manufactured Housing Institute, the industry’s largest trade group, “We’re working and trying to find a way to get the paper shredder out and get rid of as many of those things that are not necessary as we possibly can.”

When the first of several protesters disrupted his speech, shouting, “I need housing, where will I live?” he called the protester “a perfect example” of “the swamp” in Washington. Some members of the audience laughed and applauded in approval.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-once-obscure-office-at-hud-is-the-subject-of-unusually-intense-lobbying-effort/2018/04/30/3dfc7ba0-3841-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html?utm_term=.bc16856ac8a2

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Our national anthem is kinda meh.

I’d never consider putting it on a playlist of music to listen to.

Terrible take 

27 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Russia has a good one, but I go

1) USA

2) France 

3) UK

4) Russia

Even worse take. God Save the Queen is terrible, especially since they have a great song in Rule Britannia. La Marseillaise is good but not top 2.

1) USA

2) Soviet Russia (lyrics are much more powerful in this one and we kicked their ass so it's okay to admit it was a powerful song now)

[Huge gap]

3) Italy

4) Germany 

5) France 

It's surprising how terrible most country's national anthems are. It's like only us and the Soviets put any effort into it.

I would also like to mention that we took God Save the Queen and made it not shit when we decided to make My Country tis of Thee

Edited by TheFlyingBoat