Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

The meeting will be to discuss "When is this thing going to wrap up, this witch hunt is dragging on forever etc etc"

They'll answer that they can't commit to an end date, it ends when it ends.

Trump fires one/both of them while screaming in all caps that it's because "THEY REFUSED TO END THIS WITCH HUNT!!!11111oneone omg omg"

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Gina Haspel is going to go medieval on Trump.

He will regret ever appointing such a well qualified and experienced CIA director that HATES Russia’s fucking guts.

Mistakes were made.

Posted from a Hooters outside Louisville 

The fact that Mark Warner voted to confirm her gives me hope that you are right. However, I can’t shake the feeling that the Russians may actually be the ones that got Trump to nominate her. She is a clear sign to the world that the US tortured, and this supports russia’s equivalency narrative. It’s almost like, what other possible CIA Director could have made the US look worse. Just my own theory that I know probably isn’t true but I can’t shake

3 hours ago, sachick said:

Is this at thing? Do we always create military coins for meetings with other countries? And it's a bit presumptive to create these things ahead of time.

Challenge coins are a pretty common thing in the military/politics world as mementos for personnel who are actually involved. I’m sure they will be repurposed if the event doesn’t happen. But if it does occur, then yes, they need to be created ahead of time, because they are often given out upon completion of event.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

3 hours ago, sachick said:

Is this at thing? Do we always create military coins for meetings with other countries? And it's a bit presumptive to create these things ahead of time.

This thing has the Electric Company silhouette thing going on.

animation-4.gif?fit=448,336&ssl=1

Here’s what Trump being president and still having significant support tells me. It’s amazing to me that the generation that was given the most to work with, the baby boomers, bequest to them with the unlimited bounty and US control of the world by the greatest generation in history, the GI generation, has turned out to be the biggest gigantic pieces of shit in history (as evidenced by president shitstain) and have thoroughly squandered what was given to them to the detriment of everyone else that follows. Really is a fascinating sociological study as to how that can possibly happen. Circle of life I guess. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, GRHorn said:

No Trumpist here.  I voted for him in the hope that he would pick conservative Justices for the Supreme Court and other courts. It’s one of the few promises he’s kept so I’m ok with that.  I agree there are many things detestable about him. But he was fairly elected your President and nothing of real substance has been found yet to implicate him in anything.  I doubt anything will, but y’all keep fucking that chicken.  This is turning into Democrat’s Benghazi.  

This disproves the last sentence and pretty much any thought that was/is/will be regarding your posts: https://www.justice.gov/sco.  If not one more thing is added to this, which includes all Trump's affair payoffs which nobody can deny, then this is a whole lot more than anything the Republicans have gotten in 30+ years of investigating the Clintons.  Or just enjoy Trump pushing pedophiles to run for public office so that you can believe he is using a different logic for his picks for Justices or judges.  I'd say think before you type but what's the use?  That chicken flat wore you out.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Here’s what Trump being president and still having significant support tells me. It’s amazing to me that the generation that was given the most to work with, the baby boomers, bequest to them with the unlimited bounty and US control of the world by the greatest generation in history, the GI generation, has turned out to be the biggest gigantic pieces of shit in history (as evidenced by president shitstain) and have thoroughly squandered what was given to them to the detriment of everyone else that follows. Really is a fascinating sociological study as to how that can possibly happen. Circle of life I guess. 

I'm a baby boomer, UT class of '73. George H W Bush, a very moderate Republican, spoke at my commencement. I'm as pissed as you are the way evangelical "Christians" are voting. It is not the Christianity I grew up with in the '50 and '60's. I am from Van Zandt county, which went for Trump something like 85%. I'm sure my east Texas former classmates and relatives think I'm crazy. Most of them stopped their education at high school and think Trump is doing a great job.

I'm really hoping for a Beto victory so that my faith in the decency of our state is restored.

Edited by Texas73
typos
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

I'm a baby boomer, UT class of '73. George H W Bush, a very moderate Republican, spoke at my commencement. I'm as pissed as you are the way evangelical "Christians" are voting. It is not the Christianity I grew up with in the '50 and '60's. I am from Van Zandt county, which went for Trump something like 85%. I'm sure my east Texas former classmates and relatives think I'm crazy. Most of them stopped their education at high school and think Trump is doing a great job.

I'm really hoping for a Beto victory so that my faith in the decency of our state is restored.

Let me be clear about something. There are many “baby boomers” like you who are good people. Many served honorably in Vietnam, many legimitately protested an unnecessary war, went on to live good lives, and still do. For example, I’d put Robert Mueller in that category.

The problem has always been that for whatever reason among your generation you’ve been outnumbered by the salty sailors and their immoral sycophants. Sucks for you but it’s the unfortunate truth. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

5130.jpg

Thought bubbles. They has them.

Haspel:   ("..I'd love to waterboard Captain Bone Spurs...")

Pompeo:  ( "Oh Gina, that night in Bora-bora...you used that same hand on my naughty behind") 

Trump:  ("Who is she? Ugly. Would not fuck.  I'm way taller than Pompeo.  Muchly!")

Pence:  ("Must.....not.......glance....at.....men's dick spots!!!"  )

• Like 1

Here's to the Free State of Van Zandt!

46 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Let me be clear about something. There are many “baby boomers” like you who are good people. Many served honorably in Vietnam, many legimitately protested an unnecessary war, went on to live good lives, and still do. For example, I’d put Robert Mueller in that category.

The problem has always been that for whatever reason among your generation you’ve been outnumbered by the salty sailors and their immoral sycophants. Sucks for you but it’s the unfortunate truth. 

People have been screwy a long time.  Every new generation has to relearn the lessons of their forebears from both good and bad examples.  

9 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump won’t fire them in person. Not his MO. They’ll talk. Then tomorrow morning, they’ll get the ax via Twitter, with catchy nicknames.  Wreckless Rod and Corrupt Chris. 

Whoops guess they didn’t get fired.  Must’ve seen the light.  

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

^^‘Remember the outrage with Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac...yeah, uh...

pineapple-express-james-franco-and-seth-

I thought Rosenstein was an advocate for justice?  One of Trump’s incorruptible adversaries?

What exactly is Rosenstein supposed to do?  Get fired? He’s picking and choosing his battles and living to fight another day.  

He knows what he’s doing and I’m sure he’s contingency planned for just about everything.

His job fucking sucks and he has to thread the needle to pull this off.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz