Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

16 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Pretty sure places like Yosemite already did control clearing and maybe even burning.  I know they do this in parts of Africa too.  There's very little prevention to those that are going to set fires, especially during extended droughts.  

Let's be frank, extended droughts and rainfall are becoming more of the norm here too which is no doubt contributing to the problem. I know unfortunately so many of you want to act like this isn't human caused by burning fossil fuels, but the vast VAST majority of scientists agree on this.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

You have no fucking idea how long the "final investigation" might take.  Maybe a week, maybe a year, maybe 4 years. I don't know and neither do you. 

It’s not like I’m uninformed. 

I know the Russia Investigation is enormous enough to take another year.   It’s not going to be finished by the end of this year and I would put money on that.  I know some aspects of it will go on long after Mueller issues the final report.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Let's be frank, extended droughts and rainfall are becoming more of the norm here too which is no doubt contributing to the problem. I know unfortunately so many of you want to act like this isn't human caused by burning fossil fuels, but the vast VAST majority of scientists agree on this.

I totally think man can alter the environment.  There was a period when acid rain was a problem and that certainly was man created and solved.  One of my corporate lawyer friends before they bailed represented businesses that willfully knew they did harm but weighed it against the amount of fines as the price of doing business.  If they garnered 3 million in fines but earned 12 million in profit, then it was a win.  

Edited by Mdhorn

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Shut your fucking whore mouth. Soccer with the kids in the back yard. Deep Eddy and topo. 5-2, a few tears. Transitioning to EW and coke zero. 

Kinda late for soccer, but ok. Deep eddy and topo is interesting, sounds pretty good. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Anastasis' apparently alcohol-fueled dive off the cliff is tantamount to saying Ebola and rhinovirus are the same, because they're both viruses.  #bothviruses

Meh, we are a collision course with reality and you are splitting hairs, as if there is a substantive difference between rhinovirus and coronavirus. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I know the Russia Investigation is enormous enough to take another year.   It’s not going to be finished by the end of this year and I would put money on that.  I know some aspects of it will go on long after Mueller issues the final report.

You don't "know" jack shit.  

Edited by Gil Bang

Deep eddy can be dangerous. You think you’re drinking grapefruit juice with some vodka in it then once you figure out, no, it’s just grapefruit flavored straight vodka, well, you’re fucked. Then you wake up in the morning and discover you made a whole bunch of posts on the internet defending donald fucking trump. Fuck!

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I was told that the walls were closing in...

On 8/4/2018 at 11:22 AM, slorch said:

so what would your objective scores be with the 2 candidates?

Are you of the opinion that the left is more objective than the right when evaluating a candidate?  if so, why?

Are we really going to qualify a vote for either of these two shitheads as better than the other?  I don't believe it is possible.  Tie goes to the GOP in my book, mostly due to basic political differences.

You are a regular follower to right wing AM radio and fox news.    You, your family, your coworkers, all your friends are Trumpkins.  Stop trying to act like you're rational.  All of you voted for him, you support him daily,  I don't wish any ill on you personally, but hopefully your myopic bubble gets needle popped at some point soon and we can move this planet forward.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

You are totally full of shit. first of all, No way some dipshit likes you pays overtime. A guy like you would just call them independent contractors first. Second, if you were too stupid to not make money during the Obama years no way you suddenly had the light go off during the orange monkey years.

Go lie and spew your  internet bullshit on some other more stupid message board.

It hurts you that the economy is booming in the energy sector doesn't it? Yes I have a smile on my face replying to your post. 

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

As my original post said, we have hired new employees, a ton of overtime, business is booming. 2 years ago we were at 4 day work weeks and considering going to 3. A competitor was at 20 million in sales and went to 5 under Obama.

But yea, totally lucky that trump guy is to be able to coattail what Obama was putting in place just before he left office.

Lmao.  Shit is great in my sector.  Must be Trump.  

In 2008 I was making peanuts.  By 2016 I was running a 60M company built from scratch - all during Obama’s reign.  Thanks Obama!!!  Fucking moron...

2 hours ago, DigDug said:

You are a regular follower to right wing AM radio and fox news.    You, your family, your coworkers, all your friends are Trumpkins.  Stop trying to act like you're rational.  All of you voted for him, you support him daily,  I don't wish any ill on you personally, but hopefully your myopic bubble gets needle popped at some point soon and we can move this planet forward.

LOlz. You left out the part about my mom having a Rush Limbaugh tattoo.

Let that hate keep ya warm at night, I guess... Hillary was not a move forward either.  That is why she was not elected.

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Trump makes me want to drink. 

Trump's hair(piece) bothers the fuck outta me.  That's the best look you have, bro?

It hurts you that the economy is booming in the energy sector doesn't it? Yes I have a smile on my face replying to your post. 

Either an idiot or a troll. Is your logic that trump improved the energy sector, the global commodities market?
  • Like 1

LOlz. You left out the part about my mom having a Rush Limbaugh tattoo.

Let that hate keep ya warm at night, I guess... Hillary was not a move forward either.  That is why she was not elected.

But you still would perform fellatio on Trump if asked, right?
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lmao.  Shit is great in my sector.  Must be Trump.  

In 2008 I was making peanuts.  By 2016 I was running a 60M company built from scratch - all during Obama’s reign.  Thanks Obama!!!  Fucking moron...

Yeah, if you weren't doing better in 2016 than you were in 2008, that's your problem, barring health issues and what not.  I got tired of hearing rich people bemoan the Obama economy when they tripled their wealth during those eight years.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yeah, if you weren't doing better in 2016 than you were in 2008, that's your problem, barring health issues and what not.  I got tired of hearing rich people bemoan the Obama economy when they tripled their wealth during those eight years.

Yeah but the tariff guys couldn't cut it without some central planning from the government to make Americans pay higher prices to keep them afloat. 

• Like 4