Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Ok, deal. For which of the bigger ones would you like to crucify him? 

separation of families at the border and even worse is the logistical/purposeful inability to reunify.

Tariffs on allies, tariffs on desperately poor Rwanda

moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.  Having f'n Kushner, who has financial holdings in the Israeli settlements, be the damn lead negotiator in the faux proceeding which are engineered to screw over the Pals even more, rubbing them into the dirt, then even lower. It's so sadistic really.  

Edited by Orca of Peace

10 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

What, specifically, has trump done to make this happen?

Stanco's point is that tough shit, score board, the factory workers don't give a shit that Trump's policies may not have caused the uptick in their salaries.

Arguing the specifics aren't going to change the fact.  Elections have consequences.  Trump's going to surf off the good short term indicators, as would anyone in office.

27 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Leaving aside Annapolis for the moment, he's going to get a journalist killed. Supporting this man and his administration is immoral. 

Is there anyone who actually believes that Trump publicly praising the murder of a journalist who was not friendly to him, or saying the N word in an official, public statement would have any real consequences?  Because it wouldn’t.  It would be 24/7 in the news cycle for a while, and then things would stay the same until the next abhorrence, which the base will love and the apologists will whatabout until the next one.  Then repeat. 

She seems like the type of idiot who would just hold on to the rock as she bitched and moaned about how it’s burning her...

Nah. She’s a social climber who’s taking advantage of the current cache of the Trump name in conservative circles. When that asset becomes a liability, and it will, she’s gone in a puff of smoke leaving Fredo to endure his rowboat ride alone. Bank on it.

7 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Nah. She’s a social climber who’s taking advantage of the current cache of the Trump name in conservative circles. When that asset becomes a liability, and it will, she’s gone in a puff of smoke leaving Fredo to endure his rowboat ride alone. Bank on it.

I don’t know.  She got called out for showing dick pics at work.  Not sure she’s above the fray.  

I don’t know.  She got called out for showing dick pics at work.  Not sure she’s above the fray.  

If you’re going to put your junk on blast, I’m not sure getting is showed around is unsurprising.

That said, I know you aren’t arguing that people in this gutter aren’t hypocritical, right?

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

If you’re going to put your junk on blast, I’m not sure showing it around is surprising.

That said, I know you aren’t arguing that people in this gutter aren’t hypocritical, right?

Not at all...I just think she fits in rather well on that short bus.  If you’re looking for a female sporting an IQ above room temp, that was just using these circus freaks...that’s Hope Hicks.  

My knowledge of witch hunts is basically confined to Salem (because of an ancestor), but it just seems to me like almost all witch hunts are always one-sided.

Like, you never hear of a group of accused witches squaring off against people hunting witches.  It's never an even match.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Not at all...I just think she fits in rather well on that short bus.  If you’re looking for a female sporting an IQ above room temp, that was just using these circus freaks...that’s Hope Hicks.  

You got that right.  Even though she has left this "Administration," she still manages to catch a free ride to Ohio on AF1.  Undefeated!

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The end result of active measures is your enemy sees you as a benign alternative compared to his fellow countrymen.  Accomplish this and you can take your opponent without firing a single shot.

Dj2gigqUwAAKKy1?format=jpg&name=medium

Good. Let’s ship these guys to Siberia. 

And what exactly are the 12-17 angry democrats so angry about? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The end result of active measures is your enemy sees you as a benign alternative compared to his fellow countrymen.  Accomplish this and you can take your opponent without firing a single shot.

Dj2gigqUwAAKKy1?format=jpg&name=medium

This is the face of today’s Republican Party - “actively engaging in treason to stick it to the liberals” 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ndawg said:

Oh, right, I guess Trump and Obama are both the same.

Correct. If Obama had a 3rd term or Hillary got elected then Alcoa, Nuco steel, and Gerdeau steel would be opening plants left and right like they did the previous 8 years. 

Oh wait....this just coming in....none of those plants were opening shit or hiring like they are today. 

Good things are happening to America and you dipshits are worried about his Twitter account. LOL! 

• Fuck You 10

4 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

Lebron is quite smart, remember how he can recall like 15 consecutive plays at any point in a game when grilled by reporters? Lebron's raw mental horsepower is much superior to Trump, Bron is naturally mentally sharp, Trump isn't. 

And Lebron is a proven champion and a player that everybody wants on the their team.  By God, he brought a championship to Cleveland!

19 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

And Lebron is a proven champion and a player that everybody wants on the their team.  By God, he brought a championship to Cleveland!

I do think that is part of it.  We have (a) a self made (b) black man (c) worth an unquantifiably immense amount of money (d) that is loved and respected almost to a man.  I can think of no more perfect person for Trump's hatred.