Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

Upon further review, after seeing those pics,

Fuck you to any who have called me a Trumpkin.

Who the fuck lives like that?  I mean, yeah, obviously those sick fucks, but gotdammit...

Only thing worse than a Trumpkin is one too cowardly to show it in public. That’s you. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Only thing worse than a Trumpkin is one too cowardly to show it in public. That’s you. 

Not quite sir.

Not a Trumper.

Damned sure not what those folks are in those pics.

Sorry, i'm so scary, bro, but not quite in that realm...

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Do you even "Oakland Raider fans" bro?  

In all honesty, I'd love for the mofos in those pics to walk unarmed, through Oakland, the 5th Ward, or Fair Park or some shit at 8PM on a Saturday night.

Those motherfuckers hide behind the law, so people can't straighten their shit out.  They are a disgrace to humanity. 

They damned sure have zero respect for the liberty they have been provided.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, slorch said:

Ok,  care to substantiate how unemployment is through the roof and the economy is in the terlet?

Don't give me any bullshit about "living wage"  for sitting on your ass/ not having any responsibility either.  Opportunity abounds for those who seek it.

Our economy is robust and people are fighting to get in and be a part of it.

united-states-gdp-growth.png?s=gdp%2Bcqo

I understand in this house, we don't say anything positive about The Donald, but holy fuck.  at least be honest.

Just remember to thank President Obama for the economy. 

9 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Low-life from Queens.

Hey now! There are a number of fine and upstanding individuals from queens. People say there are many people that don’t advocate child abuse, kidnapping, holding Children in cages, that do believe in marriage, don’t cheat on their wives, don’t praise white supremacists, don’t call entire countries shitholes, don’t believe that an entire country only emigrates murderers and rapists, do not make fun of handicapped people, and are willfully against sucking putin’s Cock. We’re like the perfect Americans!

Edited by achooloco

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Damn those dudes wear a lot of stupid shit. 

DjxggilUUAE4WjX.jpg

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1025784585672478720.html

The countering Soviet Squad is not much better. Fuckers should just Cosplay. 

Djx2km_U8AA6vW6.jpg

The car wreck mash-up of flags is a near perfect embodiment of a blind haymaker Trump tweet. 

I do give grudging respect for the duct tape. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I get annoyed when white people try to show how not racist they are by saying things like "sea of white folks".  Yes, Trump attracts a lot of white racists, but he doesn't attract them because they are white, he attracts them because they're idiots.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

is mistaking an 8.5 point margin for an 11 point margin really a big deal? I mean there are 50 states, PR and Guam, is a candidate supposed to memorize all?

Here's a question for you. Is Trump supposed to memorize literally anything at all? Because almost every thing that comes out of his mouth is full of lies/incorrect info, especially when he cooks the numbers on any personal achievement.

But give the guy a break, right?

12 hours ago, slorch said:

This is part of Trump that i know drives the left nuts, but for this guy, it does too.

Why pick a fight with a guy who is beloved and has" kept his nose clean" wherever he has been, not to mention the more than significant philanthropy in which Mr James has engaged?

Like so many other things with TRump, you end up asking, "WHY?  That's the hill he wants to go die on?"

You left out, when heading to a rally in Ohio.  SMH.

PHOENIX (AP) — A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38. 

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18. 

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that "evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose." 

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people. 

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump's campaign rallies. 

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton. 

In an  interview  with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him. Horner said Trump's supporters didn't fact-check his stories before posting them. 

J.J., Horner's brother, said Paul considered his work satire and explained that his brother's unique eye for hoaxes and hypocrisy at a young age later worked as clickbait in the internet world. 

"So I think that was a lot of the genius behind a lot of his work was pushing ideas that either people wanted to believe or thought was possible," J.J. said. 

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner's office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized. 

J.J. Horner said they grew up in Minnesota before moving to Arizona as teenagers. He said his brother was drawing and making political cartoons at a very young age and took an interest in politics. 

Horner said while his brother was pigeonholed as a Trump supporter after a member of the Trump family shared one of his stories, he was always transparent about his views and it was obvious that he wasn't. 

"I think he just wanted people to just think for themselves and be credible for their actions," J.J. Horner said. "Read more; get more involved instead of just blindly sharing things."

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-horner-fake-news-dead-in-bed-2017-9

🤔

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

PHOENIX (AP) — A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38. 

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18. 

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that "evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose." 

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people. 

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump's campaign rallies. 

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton. 

In an  interview  with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him. Horner said Trump's supporters didn't fact-check his stories before posting them. 

J.J., Horner's brother, said Paul considered his work satire and explained that his brother's unique eye for hoaxes and hypocrisy at a young age later worked as clickbait in the internet world. 

"So I think that was a lot of the genius behind a lot of his work was pushing ideas that either people wanted to believe or thought was possible," J.J. said. 

Casey said toxicology reports from the medical examiner's office are still pending. The case will remain open until those results are known and a cause of death is finalized. 

J.J. Horner said they grew up in Minnesota before moving to Arizona as teenagers. He said his brother was drawing and making political cartoons at a very young age and took an interest in politics. 

Horner said while his brother was pigeonholed as a Trump supporter after a member of the Trump family shared one of his stories, he was always transparent about his views and it was obvious that he wasn't. 

"I think he just wanted people to just think for themselves and be credible for their actions," J.J. Horner said. "Read more; get more involved instead of just blindly sharing things."

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-horner-fake-news-dead-in-bed-2017-9

🤔

SOROS!!!!!

/caps

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, Carter was a shitty president.

Who was still 100X the president that Trump will ever be.

Carter gets a bit of a shaft as President. He took the mantle with a country broken by Vietnam and Watergate. If the Commando raid to free the hostages had worked he'd have been a hero. That failure led Carter to establish our modern special forces and overhaul our military post Vietnam. The end product of those actions happened under Reagan.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Here's a question for you. Is Trump supposed to memorize literally anything at all? Because almost every thing that comes out of his mouth is full of lies/incorrect info, especially when he cooks the numbers on any personal achievement.

But give the guy a break, right?

no , but it's a stretch to jump on a guy for minor details. Hell, Obama mentioned "57 states" once and the right jumped on that. I say let the little poop just drop without fanfare. 

13 minutes ago, retread said:

I don't think he can do it for 4 years. Either the mental or physical toll will catch up to him.

We are witnessing a man destroy himself in real time.  The only question is how many people will he take with him? 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz