Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I'll bet anyone who will take the action $100 that he meets with Putin anyway.  With or without any "resolution."  (Hint: he'll just declare the situation resolved, even with zero change in circumstance).

You don't bail out on a scheduled meeting with your employer.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll bet anyone who will take the action $100 that he meets with Putin anyway.  With or without any "resolution."  (Hint: he'll just declare the situation resolved, even with zero change in circumstance).

You don't bail out on a scheduled meeting with your employer.

I'd take that bet and give you 10x odds.  His eyes are being opened.

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I'd take that bet and give you 10x odds.  His eyes are being opened.

Oh.  You're one of those "a leopard can change his spots" guys.  It's not going to work out well for you.  Trump is Trump.  Always has been, always will be.  He knows the rule: get bought, stay bought.  Because he knows the penalty for breaking it.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh.  You're one of those "a leopard can change his spots" guys.  It's not going to work out well for you.  Trump is Trump.  Always has been, always will be.  He knows the rule: get bought, stay bought.  Because he knows the penalty for breaking it.

That, and as long as there are people willing to believe and adore him no matter what, he's going to dig his heels in. I think he knows that much of his core base will absolutely take to the streets (armed!) to defend him. His cult following both sustains his delusions of narcissism *and* offers him his final leverage.

Edited by ndawg

That, and as long as there are people willing to believe and adore him no matter what, he's going to dig his heels in. I think he knows that much of his core base will absolutely take to the streets (armed!) to defend him. His cult following both sustains his delusions of narcissism *and* offers him his final leverage.

His cult following sits on their asses all day. The nutjobs cower when they are confronted. He’ll have some lone gunman unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Eskimohorn said:

His cult following sits on their asses all day. The nutjobs cower when they are confronted. He’ll have some lone gunman unfortunately.

I hope you're right about the first bit. I sadly think you're correct about the second.

I remember when El Chapo got pinched and his son started tweeting shit at Dotard during the campaign.  This was before Russia meddling was a thing, but back then I thought other than Chapo the only other guy on earth I would be more afraid of coming after me would be Putin.  I’m hoping Dotard does something to really piss of Putin and hits the daily double.

Back to his threat of releasing dirty info on Dems, if he has knowledge of them committing crimes but is withholding that info... isn’t that kind of what obstruction of justice is all about?

Also, if he has such info I hope he does release it.  Because unlike his brain dead team, I would be more than happy to kick out any and all shitheads from my squad.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Back to his threat of releasing dirty info on Dems, if he has knowledge of them committing crimes but is withholding that info... isn’t that kind of what obstruction of justice is all about?

Also, if he has such info I hope he does release it.  Because unlike his brain dead team, I would be more than happy to kick out any and all shitheads from my squad.

He doesn’t have shit on the democrats. If he did, he would have used it before the midterms. 

Keep praying tho