Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

giphy.gif

tumblr_p424d0BMQO1r4v3o5o4_400.gif

The problem with waiting for impeachment for a 2020 political gain, rather than instead of it being the Mueller Probe or just emoluments is that we have a Western World to run. And this walking McNugget in the meantime is going to burn bridges and threaten (at best) the nukular.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol Rumor going around Twitter is that Trump crapped his giant pants and that’s why he rushed away from the Christmas tree thing.

I’ll pay Jim Acosta all the dollars to ask THAT question tomorrow.

That would be the first thing that he's done that hits close to home.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

He probably makes Hannity dress up like an Eastern European whore....wig, makeup, fake titties. Sexy time.

Are the titties actual implants?

Asking for an Iranian self hating bastard, who loves custom tailored knock off nfl jerseys only slightly less than penis.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

For the dozenth time, Lindsey Graham has remained consistent and not in lock step with Trump on foreign policy.

However, his stance on immigration has moved slightly closer to trump sadly. 

Are you now going to hang your hat on Graham doing the right thing?  After Comey and Flake I figured you would get tired of being let down over and over.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Are you now going to hang your hat on Graham doing the right thing?

Graham is a piece of shit and always has been.  I was just pointing out again that Graham isn’t completely a Trump parrot.  His foreign policy positions are still in the neoconservative area.  He’s a military interventionist and a douchebag 

If I’m listening to graham correctly, he’s not necessarily in disagreement with the Administration about MBS but rather he wants to apart of the process and/or let the Senate come to their own conclusion.  Graham is mad that Pompeo is just telling him some facts and the conclusion.  

Graham could very well still be in lockstep with trump in how this is ultimately handled.  

This is more of a power or procedural battle not a foreign policy battle. 

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Sometimes the tapa thumbnail pictures are funny, sometimes they’re just boring.

Sometimes they make you jump and audibly utter “oh my god grossssss”.

54c4fed1d4bf83f8b1ad14b99d057ded.jpg

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

lol Rumor going around Twitter is that Trump crapped his giant pants and that’s why he rushed away from the Christmas tree thing.

I’ll pay Jim Acosta all the dollars to ask THAT question tomorrow.

2aafz0k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If that was true, he would have declassified those documents a long time ago.  

It would be fun to play poker with Trump.  He’s so transparent when he has nothing to play and he’s bluffing.  

Maybe Trump will re-release the bombshell Nunes memo. 

As usual trump is full of shit. If he had dirt on the dems, Mueller, etc. he would have released it long before now. He’s just threatening to release documents to undermine the entire country if the country comes after him. 

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Either something big is about to drop from Mueller, or trump knows that he was caught lying on his take home test

That, plus the revelation that Mueller mindfucked both Manafort and Trump.  

Trump can't bitch about the legitimacy of the Mueller investigation, for he complied with written answers.  Oh, he will, and so will his supporters.  But the reality is that he plagiarized Manafort's work and got caught, and well, you get the idea.

9 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Cohen just plead guilty to lying to Congress.

Cohen just named Trump directly, detailed a number of previously undisclosed conversations about Russia and business interests in Russia, revealed that Trump was pursuing Trump Tower Moscow in May 2016 after trump effectively won the nomination and they have emails to corroborate. If trump fucked up his little take home exam and lied on a sworn written and signed statement, then he just activated Mueller's trap card.

EDIT: Looks like he did

Edited by Captainant

Just now, hayden_horn said:

just in case anyone was under the illusion that trump has no idea how tariffs actually work.

Trade wars are good!

Trade wars are easily won!

Farmers are patriots and realize the importance of this! They won't complain when they file for bankruptcy!

(considering most farmers voted for Trump, maybe they need to relearn the basics of "you reap what you sow")

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

just in case anyone was under the illusion that trump has no idea how tariffs actually work.

Why the hell weren't we using tariffs before this? It's a get rich quick scheme that could have us all rolling in dough re mi. I wonder if they taught this at Trump University. Lucky dogs.