Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

51 minutes ago, G650 said:

A lot of us did find another party

Yeah, that Dobbs tweet is gold.  It’s the perfect way to slap some sense into loyal Republican FOX News watchers like my Dad, who hate Trump but have convinced themselves that the Republicans are still something other than just Trumpists.  

He'll never go to prison, because....come on. But even if he were to be hauled away to the clink, he'd do so ranting and raving all the way to the jailhouse doors. That is clearly his mantra. Never concede, never compromise, fight every battle no matter how small or petty.

22 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i think the mental signs are already there. he can barely communicate coherently.

The umbrella episode was when I figured he was beginning to crack.  That was a sign his mind was so full of shit he couldn't automatically perform a task that for most everyone else is child's play.  That was truly an "Aw, fuck it!" moment when his actions betrayed the facade.

• Like 1

I hope Trump and Huckabeef are forced to share a cell for eternity. She will have to wake up each morning to face the idiocy that ultimately ruined her life. Trump will have to wake up each morning and face her pruno and prison pizza enhanced farts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NBMisha said:

Yea, just what the hell is a fair number?

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

2 hours ago, NBMisha said:

Ok.  I'll go with 420.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

288.  But only if the plane is on a treadmill.

WRONG! The correct answer is tree fiddy!

160816-clift-john-mclaughlin-tease_pffcw