Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

38 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

future generations will never know how insane this time was. we will not be able to explain it to them

TTTTRRRRRRRRRRUMP!

If we continue on this path future generations will be too busy gnawing on their own shoes to consider history.

• Like 2

Just now, bad_teammate said:

"You see, children, there were these things called 'Democrats' and an idea called 'decorum'..."

It will very much be told like that.  Trump will get swept out of office in 2020, and the story will be that we had this crazy crooked president, but the American voters were able to see his wicked ways and sent him packing the first time they could.  It fits in nicely to our self image.

• Like 1

No not really... not since the boomers for sure.  Which pretty well correlates to the impending downfall of the country.

Read more literature. The whipper snappers are always up to no good. The dumbasses who lusted for the Great War got what they wanted. Shit, the anti-bellum southern deuches thought the Civil War would be a turkey shoot.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....there are people, drawing breath and walking around in this country, who didn't know that perjury was a criminal offense?  AND, they also didn't know that Trump had any Russian business ties, in spite of the fact that he openly said on several occasions in the past that he had Russian business ties?

Well, in light of the fact there are millions who voted for a guy who gloated on the campaign trail about paying off politicians because they wanted to drain the swamp, I'm going to go with yes.

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This is where we have fucked up as a country.  The weak and stupid are supposed to die so they can't pass on their genes and overpopulate gerrymandered districts.  We reap what we sow.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

If we continue on this path future generations will be too busy gnawing on their own shoes to consider history.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Alternative theory.  Compare and contrast with the below map:

wiki_b_d.jpg

Maybe it is just a map of where white guys feel a little pressure from the . . . uh . . . competition.

A right-wing intellectual will be along any minute to point out your logical phallusy.  Correlation does not equal big black cockation.

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll bet anyone who will take the action $100 that he meets with Putin anyway.  With or without any "resolution."  (Hint: he'll just declare the situation resolved, even with zero change in circumstance).

You don't bail out on a scheduled meeting with your employer.

I assume he's constantly in contact through backchannels anyway. 

49 minutes ago, zzzz said:

"The Republican party today is Donald Trump."

True.

The "left" today is anyone who doesn't put Donald Trump before the country.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I assume he's constantly in contact through backchannels anyway. 

True.  I’d argue against whatthebuck’s fucktarded Econ policy all day but at this point I’m hanging on the left.  Country over party.  Weird concept.  

I love the constant slow backpedal on everything. 

Never happened! 

They're liars! They're the ones who did bad things! 

If anything happened I wasn't involved! 

Something happened but I didn't know anything about it. 

Something happened, I knew about it, but I wasn't involved! 

Something almost happened, but it didn't, and I was only lightly involved anyway! 

(next) 

Something happened, of course I was involved, but it was all totally legal! 

Edited by TornACL
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Well, great. The snowflake sure isn't concentrating on the important meetings today.

Would we really want him to?  I mean, in all likelihood he’d be alienating our trading partners, questioning climate change, and fluffing Putin if he was focused.

Mayhaps the Mueller distractions are a good thing.

29 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I also like the claim that he put up zero money. 

He never puts up money. He didn't have any money to put up. What he needed was someone to fund the project for him. 

He’s so proud of using other people’s money that it didn’t register that putting in zero money could be construed as a type of quid pro quo. 

• Like 2