Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I wanted to catch up quickly so I turned on CNN just now.

Damn Brooke Baldwin looks DTF today.

Asha looking good too

lolwut

WH: Trump’s Formal G-20 Meetings With Turkey, South Korea Canceled

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-g-20-meeting-cancelation-turkey-south-korea

Edited by retread

25 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Wait....there are people, drawing breath and walking around in this country, who didn't know that perjury was a criminal offense?  AND, they also didn't know that Trump had any Russian business ties, in spite of the fact that he openly said on several occasions in the past that he had Russian business ties?

15 minutes ago, seven said:

On brand to hire aides that stupid, Onboard should apply 

Seriously.  As if there was any doubt, this proves that literally the only question on the current White House job application is "will you be totally loyal to Trump, no matter what?", and a "yes" answer is the only requirement for hiring?  I mean, I'm usually glad that stupid people can find gainful employment, everyone needs a job.  But gotdamn.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously.  As if there was any doubt, this proves that literally the only question on the current White House job application is "will you be totally loyal to Trump, no matter what?", and a "yes" answer is the only requirement for hiring?  I mean, I'm usually glad that stupid people can find gainful employment, everyone needs a job.  But gotdamn.

Yeah, but it isn't a long term opportunity.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....there are people, drawing breath and walking around in this country, who didn't know that perjury was a criminal offense?  AND, they also didn't know that Trump had any Russian business ties, in spite of the fact that he openly said on several occasions in the past that he had Russian business ties?

Unless FOX reported it was fake news.

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Please tell me Trump has been going around telling his staff that there is no penalty for perjury.

More likely that it doesn't constitute perjury when one lies to Congress or the FBI, only a judge in a courtroom.

Never mind that most Congressional testimonies must occur under a sworn oath, right?  (Not that it matters.)

52 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

39 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Haha.  Didn't know they could be indicted for lying.  Not "didn't know they were lying."  I just thought we couldn't get in trouble for it.

This has all the hallmarks of someone reassuring all of these White House staffers that they were immune.

And I honestly believe it wasn't someone with a law degree.  

Hell, Hannity probably told them all it was ok.

Also, regarding that "press conference" on the white house lawn this morning:

Somebody asked DOTARD why he employed Cohen for 15  years if he was "weak" and a "liar". Trump's response was "He did me a favor a long time ago."

Of course the immediate follow up question of "What was the favor?" was not asked.

Don Jr. lied several times during the Fusion GPS hearing.  There was one point where he was asked if he knew and had any dealings with a long list of Russians and he answered no to all of them.  That was also probably a setup.

Edited by kevwun

30 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

"We just wanted to work for a racist narcissist with no moral compass, we had no clue about his business in Russia, this is making us reevaluate everything"  

That's not fair. They're stealing stuff off of Trump's desk and controlling his access to policy in order to heroically save the nation. These selfless heroes have kept our great nation on course.

Tell it to the judge.

this thing is swirling out of control (his control) faster than trump can follow it.  the noises we hear from him are the bleatings of tomorrow's barbecue as it feels the first knife break the skin of its throat.

Bullshit. All he has to say is “fake news” and his worshippers (i.e. 90%+ of republican voters) will believe him. That is and always will be under his control. Plus, he still makes libruls mad so it doesn’t matter if he’s a traitor. Only lib tears matter. ‘Murica.

It's official.  We gonna have a Space Force!*

*or somesuch.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/29/space-force-military-branch-999528

President Donald Trump plans to go ahead with asking Congress to establish a Space Force as an independent branch of the military, according to a draft presidential directive obtained by POLITICO — committing to the biggest restructuring of the U.S. military in seven decades despite bipartisan skepticism on Capitol Hill.

The draft, produced after months of internal review, outlines much-awaited details for what would be the first new military service since 1947. It indicates that Trump, who has championed the standalone Space Force, is still interested in pursuing an entirely new branch, despite criticism of the proposal on Capitol Hill and even initial opposition within the Pentagon.

The Space Force's priorities, the draft says, would include "protecting the nation's interests in space and the peaceful use of space for all responsible actors"; "deterring aggression and defending the nation, U.S. allies and U.S. interests from hostile acts in and from space"; and "projecting power in, from and to space in support of the nation's interests."

The White House and Pentagon did not respond to requests for comment on the draft, which is still awaiting final review.

The new branch would draw troops from across the military, including the National Guard and Reserves, that are dedicated to a broad range of military tasks, including intelligence, weapons acquisition and cyber operations. It would also be responsible for overseeing the acquisition of all space technologies and weapons, including a new Space Development Agency.

It would be cool if we had some shit like in You Only Live Twice

SpectreRocket34.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, I'm usually glad that stupid people can find gainful employment, everyone needs a job.  But gotdamn.

This is where we have fucked up as a country.  The weak and stupid are supposed to die so they can't pass on their genes and overpopulate gerrymandered districts.  We reap what we sow.