Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

8 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

They lowered the price on something that will be sold out in 5 minutes?

How did this guy not go bankrupt 5 times?

There's actual a real answer for that.  His dad and his siblings bailed him out of insolvency several times. 

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Gonna be hard to top with the next guy, but never count out our political parties and the American electorate. 

I'm trying to imagine the list of those who could trump Trump as POTUS:

Alex Jones

Caitlyn Jenner

Eric Trump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

the damn white house gift shop website is laggy

this made me chuckle:

If Summit Does Not Occur You can Request a Refund but Most Supporters Have Said They Want This Heirloom of

Political History Regardless of Outcome.

Goddamit, today has me laughing over and over again.  Who knew that the destruction of the republic by utter incompetent authoritarian buffonery would be so gotdamn hilarious?

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think there is substance to this. The "action speak louder than words" position is usually sound, but in this case the words are the action. Public criticism of your party's leader is solid action.

I will guess that the GOPs who turned on Nixon still voted largely GOP on everything other than Watergate. Those were different days, but it still took guts.

I don't know Flake one way or the other, but I admire his spoken objections to Trump's most dangerous traits.

This is going back to a prior topic given this morning's news, but the problem with Flake is that he has the potential to put a stop to a whole lot of Trump's bullshit, because he's literally the difference between Republicans controlling the Senate and not controlling it. If he really thought the situation was as grave as he says it is, and if he thought that protecting everything Trump is destroying is more important than his conservative agenda of deregulation and tax cuts, he could fucking switch parties, or go independent and caucus with the Dems. Or hell, even simply threaten to do so if Trump doesn't stop interfering with the Mueller investigation. 

It's not that his words have no value. But he's in a very unique position to actually be able to do something about the problem, and he's not doing so.

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Once he called them a spy, he won. An informant is obviously not a spy. Everyone outside of the Trumpkin world knows that. 

And then you have the media quoting him and taking up the terminology themselves. Was Trump spied upon? Who is the alleged spy?

They really are more stupid and lazy than prejudiced, the press that is.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm trying to imagine the list of those who could trump Trump as POTUS:

Alex Jones

Caitlyn Jenner

Eric Trump

MIssed the low hanging fruit, but hit the same family tree. Kanye. 

• Like 1

Here is the link to the White House gift shop. Scroll down a bit to see the deal of the day.

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/dealoftheday.asp

That site is loading really slow. They must have a lot of traffic today. 😁

If Summit Does Not Occur You can Request a Refund but Most Supporters Have Said They Want This Heirloom of

Political History Regardless of Outcome.

Edited by plimon

The White House IT staff was probably decimated in one of the various personnel purges.  Probably re-stocked with the kids and relatives of various donors who have no IT experience.

Edited by kevwun

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I tried to do that.  All I got was:

"This item is on back order.  A new shipment is not expected until January 20, 2021."

once again:

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

it's a perfect metaphor 

Other parents or family / spouses of active-duty personnel can relate, but for us, it's like this dangerous fucking moron is now in the family, because he has more power over our loved ones than we do. Marinate on that a bit. It's like having your drunk-ass uncle driving your kids home from school every day. 

• Like 3

I had to go verify that that letter was real. That's pretty fucking hard to believe.

I know there’s not many Obama’s fans here, but I truly believe that man would have crafted a better response off the cuff, to his daughters that interrupted him on the shitter than that steaming pile of a breakup letter.

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is going back to a prior topic given this morning's news, but the problem with Flake is that he has the potential to put a stop to a whole lot of Trump's bullshit, because he's literally the difference between Republicans controlling the Senate and not controlling it. If he really thought the situation was as grave as he says it is, and if he thought that protecting everything Trump is destroying is more important than his conservative agenda of deregulation and tax cuts, he could fucking switch parties, or go independent and caucus with the Dems. Or hell, even simply threaten to do so if Trump doesn't stop interfering with the Mueller investigation. 

It's not that his words have no value. But he's in a very unique position to actually be able to do something about the problem, and he's not doing so.

Russian pee tapes. Putin has them. On everybody. Nobody can resist Sexy Russian Prostitute Pee. Fountain of Youth. horoshov

13 minutes ago, crackamacgowski said:

Are you trying to order a competent administration?

If competence is not a deal breaker, this administration is certainly for sale.  Send inquires to Essential Consultants, LLC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I got ‘service not available’ error on my phone trying the Deal Of The Day Link lulz

i finally got the goddamn shipping to calculate. i hit place order again and i got another

Service Unavailable

if i've somehow managed to buy 3 of these, i can't decide if i'm pleased with myself or pissed

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i finally got the goddamn shipping to calculate. i hit place order again and i got another

Service Unavailable

if i've somehow managed to buy 3 of these, i can't decide if i'm pleased with myself or pissed

I'd gamble on them. I checked the site and the pictures aren't posted of what you would buy, so I didn't even start.  I'll give you $30 for one. This will be the key piece of Americana to go with Un's book, How I Outlived the USA.

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'd gamble on them. I checked the site and the pictures aren't posted of what you would buy, so I didn't even start.  I'll give you $30 for one. This will be the key piece of Americana to go with Un's book, How I Outlived the USA.

You can display it next to your deck of Iraq's Most Wanted playing cards.