Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I signed up for Twitter a couple years ago and literally never tweeted one time. I just  logged on to tell him that his spy gate theory is idiotic. What a world we live in. I get to call the president to his face* a dopey moron. Very cathartic.  

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I wonder what the actual vote count is. There are a lot of people in San Francisco, Atlanta, DC, and New York. There's a whole lot of nothing in a lot of those red counties.

Especially in the brains of the people who live in those red counties.

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Sorry, this it too fucking pizzagate-y, and I think it is counter-productive to engage in such what-if conspiracy shit.  This is Alex Jones territory, man.  Sometimes, he's right (blind squirrel, nut, etc.), but I wait for real third party proof first.  Same here.

This isn't even healthy ground for speculation, in my opinion.

I think it's good to slow the roll, but this isn't Pizzagate level.  In Pizzagate there was no accuser, no one who claimed they observed a crime, and the closest connection to a known sexual predator was a rugby player who one of Alentis's (sp?) social media friends took a picture with once. 

This is closer to Juanita Broaddrick's accusations against Bill Clinton.  Happened in the past, but there is actually someone who claims to have direct knowledge of a crime.  And it involved someone who we know couldn't get his dick in his pants. 

I don't find Broaddrick's claims to be compelling, and I haven't looked at this one in any level of detail, so I certainly wouldn't suggest pushing it.  But let's not dilute the absurdity of Pizzagate with any unproven legitimate investigation.   

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 2

Currently OT because it's not yet directly Trump-related, but damn if this story isn't his wet dream.  It checks so many boxes for demonization targets: welfare fraud, NAACP, sneaky bleks, and women in leadership.  Fox and Trump will surely giving this heavy play.  Red meat!

Former NAACP official Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who posed as African American for years, is now facing charges of welfare fraud after investigators say she illegally received thousands of dollars in public assistance.

Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, is accused of stealing $8,847 in food and child care assistance dating back to August 2015, according to court documents obtained by KHQ-TV. She is charged as “Nkechi Diallo also known as Rachel A. Dolezal” with first-degree theft by welfare fraud, second-degree perjury and false verification for public assistance.

wapo

10 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Currently OT because it's not yet directly Trump-related, but damn if this story isn't his wet dream.  It checks so many boxes for demonization targets: welfare fraud, NAACP, sneaky bleks, and women in leadership.  Fox and Trump will surely giving this heavy play.  Red meat!

wapo

It’s hard to imagine that woman would be dishonest.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Not even really Trump, this country in general is pretty fucking evil.

https://twitter.com/SimonWDC/status/999831871507877888

You're getting it.  Trump is just the giant tumor bursting to the surface so we can no longer deny the terminal cancer within.

The tumor sucks, but the cancer as a whole is what will kill us.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

wapo

I don't know, he might find her to be a kindred spirit.  After all, they both lie a lot, they're both grifters, they're both like to pretend they're someone they're not, and they're both orange.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

McConnell said he supports Mueller's investigation after the Gang of Eight briefing.  Republicans are beginning to sharpen their knives.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/389314-mcconnell-says-he-backs-mueller-probe-after-classified-briefing?rnd=1527209812

No they aren't.  McConnell has been consistent in that statement.  Don't look at one guy -- count the GOP heads and see which way they're going on this.  The vast majority are in Trump's corner, all the way -- THIS WITCH HUNT MUST END!

The current GOP is an organized entity conspiring against the United States.  It really has become that clear.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I don't know, he might find her to be a kindred spirit.  After all, they both lie a lot, they're both grifters, they're both like to pretend they're someone they're not, and they're both orange.

It would be easier for him if she was a black woman. Since she's only pretending, he doesn't know what to think. He can't get past, given a choice, why would anyone choose to be black? Then his brain shuts down. 

Not a single mention of Trump or urging Mueller to wrap up the investigation.  He and Burr pushed for the Gang of Eight briefing instead of the Republican only one the White House wanted.  I agree with you about the House, but the Senate has handled the investigation much more appropriately.

Just now, kevwun said:

Not a single mention of Trump or urging Mueller to wrap up the investigation.  He and Burr pushed for the Gang of Eight briefing instead of the Republican only one the White House wanted.  I agree with you about the House, but the Senate has handled the investigation much more appropriately.

Handling the investigation better than the House only requires that the Senate not repeatedly and actively attempt to sabotage it -- not a very high bar.

And the Senate doesn't have to sabotage anything, when they already know how they're going to vote: "There were many things revealed by the investigation and during these proceedings that are very disturbing and cause us deep concern.  We hope that the President now realizes that these actions were unacceptable, and he cannot and will not engage in them again.  But in the end, we cannot ignore the fact that he was duly elected, and we must decline to convict in this impeachment trial."

That's it.  Their statement has already been written.  It doesn't matter what the charges are, or what the evidence is.  That's the answer.  So, why would they bother to interfere?  They're the fucking JUDGE AND JURY at the trial.  And they've already decided.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Handling the investigation better than the House only requires that the Senate not repeatedly and actively attempt to sabotage it -- not a very high bar.

And the Senate doesn't have to sabotage anything, when they already know how they're going to vote: "There were many things revealed by the investigation and during these proceedings that are very disturbing and cause us deep concern.  We hope that the President now realizes that these actions were unacceptable, and he cannot and will not engage in them again.  But in the end, we cannot ignore the fact that he was duly elected, and we must decline to convict in this impeachment trial."

That's it.  Their statement has already been written.  It doesn't matter what the charges are, or what the evidence is.  That's the answer.  So, why would they bother to interfere?  They're the fucking JUDGE AND JURY at the trial.  And they've already decided.

But Hillary, on the other hand, she should definitely be locked up. What she did was serious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We just got a D Senator in AL and are contemplating a D Senator in Texas and you can’t imagine the political process of impeachment going any way but subservient to Trump. 

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

We just got a D Senator in AL and are contemplating a D Senator in Texas and you can’t imagine the political process of impeachment going any way but subservient to Trump. 

It takes 67 votes to convict in an impeachment trial.

Do you see 67 seats going non-GOP?  Nope.

I'm good with my call.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Not even really Trump, this country in general is pretty fucking evil.

https://twitter.com/SimonWDC/status/999831871507877888

It's like we're in a twilight zone episode where after WW2 we got so smug and  ignorant feasting on pro US propaganda that we dont realize we've replaced Hitler as the biggest evil monster in the world. 

Just now, JohnRedHorn said:

It's like we're in a twilight zone episode where after WW2 we got so smug and  ignorant feasting on pro US propaganda that we dont realize we've replaced Hitler as the biggest evil monster in the world. 

We have our problems, but that isn't even remotely true. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

We have our problems, but that isn't even remotely true. 

Did you click the link or read Hugo's tweet? Our government is separating children from their mothers then just losing track of them to be harmed or done with whatever anyone wants. That's on a strong path towards Holocaust activity because it's treating humans as non human. Our government is that evil and we are shamed into supporting it with political propaganda. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, kevwun said:

McConnell said he supports Mueller's investigation after the Gang of Eight briefing.  Republicans are beginning to sharpen their knives.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/389314-mcconnell-says-he-backs-mueller-probe-after-classified-briefing?rnd=1527209812

So I guess he will now allow legislation to prohibit Trump from firing Mueller?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Did you click the link or read Hugo's tweet? Our government is separating children from their mothers then just losing track of them to be harmed or done with whatever anyone wants. That's on a strong path towards Holocaust activity because it's treating humans as non human. Our government is that evil and we are shamed into supporting it with political propaganda. 

Yes, I read it.  It's terrible.  It also doesn't make us the biggest evil monster in the world since Hitler.

6 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Cash tied to human trafficking, for another.

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Yes, I read it.  It's terrible.  It also doesn't make us the biggest evil monster in the world since Hitler.

The evil we bring in the middle east on a 17 year and counting continuous war. The evil we perpetrate on Asia with the Vietnam/Korea debacles and continuous threat of nuclear war. The evil we bestow on people in our own borders. 

We're not at full Nazi genocide level yet but name a world power that has destroyed more lives within and outside it's own borders in the last 70 years. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

CBP also murdered a child today in Rio Bravo.  All of these institutions (CBP, ICE, etc.) need to be taken apart.  

https://twitter.com/aurabogado/status/999886278580551681

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I'm not too concerned with the Senate vote to remove.

I just want to see Trump put on trial in the Senate.

Talk about MUST SEE TV.

The problem is, that event will be the nail in the coffin of the Rule of Law vs. Rule of the Fist.

When a clear case of criminal conduct by the executive is laid out -- the kind of case where any other citizen would be convicted -- and the Senate acquits NOT because "not guilty," but because of political power, that's when it's over.  That's when it is literally written into the books that "the laws don't apply to those in power."

Once that happens, we are officially another banana republic, albeit with better roads (for the time being).

The GOP is conspiring to commit homicide against the Rule of Law, nobody can stop them, and they will thus succeed.  Our system has a fatal flaw in it, it is being exploited as we watch, and the result is something we can never walk back from.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

I'm not downplaying the horror of losing track of over 1,500 children, but it seems you are distorting the truth a bit.  The article states that the children in question all showed up at the border alone.

That said, we are separating some children from parents, the justification for which I cannot fathom.

30 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Humans?  I was told these people were animals.

• Like 1