Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Wait, what?  Surely that isn’t a real FBI twitter, right?  Because if they had evidence of some connection to the pedophilia scandal involving Epstein, then I would hope they would, you know, take other steps to act on that instead of sitting on it and using it for cryptic twitter taunts.

Maybe it’s a subtle “fuck you” 

Like if you’re going to spread lies about the FBI, perhaps the FBI will spread some suggestive shit about you.

Maybe it’s a subtle “fuck you” 
Like if you’re going to spread lies about the FBI, perhaps the FBI will spread some suggestive shit about you.

Or it could be correlation without causation.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, look....a plaintiff is a plaintiff, let her have her day in court.

But attacking a politician because "secret underage sex slave ring" is a bit too f'n "pizzagate-y" to me.  Call me if/when there's a jury verdict or something.  Otherwise, no thanks.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But attacking a politician because "secret underage sex slave ring" is a bit too f'n "pizzagate-y" to me.  Call me if/when there's a jury verdict or something.  Otherwise, no thanks.

agreed.

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If only this were someone who could actually do something meaningful about pedophile rings instead of just making sick burns with twitter innuendo.  Why does it always have to be the FBI instead of someone with, I don’t know, like law enforcement authority?

Crazy that Trump freaked out when Michael Cohen got raided. 

No way Trump’s personal fixer had anything to do with making this forcible rape of a minor lawsuit go away at the right time.

Right?

That’s just bananas.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Crazy that Trump freaked out when Michael Cohen got raided. 

No way Trump’s personal fixer had anything to do with making this forcible rape of a minor lawsuit go away at the right time.

Right?

That’s just bananas.

nope, too close to this -- sorry:

PizzaGateprotest1-1024x768.jpg&w=480

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What if he paid her to drop her lawsuit immediately after the election? Would that make it interesting?

She stated she dropped her lawsuit due to threats, which would also be of interest if linked to Trump, but it would be interesting if Cohen has some documents on the case.

Just now, RayDog said:

What if he paid her to drop her lawsuit immediately after the election? Would that make it interesting?

She stated she dropped her lawsuit due to threats, which would also be of interest if linked to Trump, but it would be interesting if Cohen has some documents on the case.

Yes, it would be interesting.  If that stuff shows up, I'll find it interesting.  Until then.....

Just now, Gil Bang said:

People, especially rich people, sometimes get sued when they haven't done anything wrong. 

Sorry, this it too fucking pizzagate-y, and I think it is counter-productive to engage in such what-if conspiracy shit.  This is Alex Jones territory, man.  Sometimes, he's right (blind squirrel, nut, etc.), but I wait for real third party proof first.  Same here.

This isn't even healthy ground for speculation, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I know.  That’s why I’ve been hesitant to bring this story to the table.  It’s too awful to be believable.

But then again, somehow every accusation is confession.

Makes you wonder.  Just asking questions.

Come on, man.

No.  Just, no.

Thanks, Hugo, for making it clearer to me.

I don't see this as baseless as Pizzagate, but I would be cautious and not run with the story until substantiated.

From a purely political standpoint, I fear that a Trump accuser will be found to be an absolute liar which will allow the Trumpists to flush the legitimate complaints down the same toilet.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't see this as baseless as Pizzagate, but I would be cautious and not run with the story until substantiated.

From a purely political standpoint, I fear that a Trump accuser will be found to be an absolute liar which will allow the Trumpists to flush the legitimate complaints down the same toilet.

That's the problem.  He's a rich, high-profile guy.  I GUARANTEE you that there's at least ONE false accuser out there.  And the existence of one will be extrapolated to everyone.  Fuck, even to Mueller and any evidence he finds of crimes utterly unrelated to this.

"You can't believe any of the accusations against Trump!  See Mary Jane Liar!"  And it's all over.  The Trumpkins win, the Republic loses.

• Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

That's the problem.  He's a rich, high-profile guy.  I GUARANTEE you that there's at least ONE false accuser out there.  And the existence of one will be extrapolated to everyone.  Fuck, even to Mueller and any evidence he finds of crimes utterly unrelated to this.

"You can't believe any of the accusations against Trump!  See Mary Jane Liar!"  And it's all over.  The Trumpkins win, the Republic loses.

It makes Trumpkins impervious to argument.  All they need is one bad egg on your side or one good egg on their side and all is confirmed.

Praise be.

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Come on, man.

No.  Just, no.

The Epstein side of the story checks out.  He was really tied up in child sex stuff. 

Just look at the FBI files with all the newspaper reports.

https://vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein

Trump’s involvement is sketchy but is it that far fetched?

I actually hope it’s not true.

Epstein’s attorney: Alan Dershowitz 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In her first suit that was dismissed on a technicality two of Epstein's procurers confirmed her story. So there are three accusers with the same story.

I will add that those two wonen also claimed Trump had sex with an unnamed 12 year old.

Edited by RayDog

48 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

People, especially rich people, sometimes get sued when they haven't done anything wrong. 

True. But you can count the times Trump hasn't done anything wrong on one hand.

48 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think it’s more a case of hey, you peddle lies, we can peddle better lies with actual legal documents. 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

15 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

The roger stone shit was totally overshadowed by the rainstorm of crap that flew down today.  But it was critically important. Trump is trying to overshadow that at much cost.  

The tweets tomorrow will be very telling.

Hell, I wouldn't put it past him to come out and say he banged Stormy and what of it.

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

At least six people were killed when a car bomb exploded in the center of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Thursday night, residents told Reuters.

The bomb exploded near the Tibesti hotel, the city’s biggest. Ambulances were rushing to the scene.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/246450

Dammit, Hillary!

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I wonder what the actual vote count is. There are a lot of people in San Francisco, Atlanta, DC, and New York. There's a whole lot of nothing in a lot of those red counties.

Weatherford might well be the biggest city in that whole stretch running north up the plains.

9 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I wonder what the actual vote count is. There are a lot of people in San Francisco, Atlanta, DC, and New York. There's a whole lot of nothing in a lot of those red counties.

There's a whole lot of nothing in most US counties.  

What I take from the map is that the red counties likely have the strongest pro-Trump echo chambers.  Ergo, places for me to avoid.

However, sadly my mom recently moved to one of the pro-Trump counties in Georgia, so I can't totally avoid them.  Of course she voted for him, so I guess she felt the gravitational pull toward Gilmer country.