Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

34 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's stuck recalculating my total. credit card out and waiting, trump.

The Kremlin verifies the transaction first, copies it and then sends it to Trump's campaign contribution feed where a Chinese worker manually writes down your credit card information before uploading it to the dark web for resale, and finally winds up at a Trump golf course processing center.  Lots of interruptions. After the purchase, I'd verify the actual transaction before canceling the card and burning it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i finally got the goddamn shipping to calculate. i hit place order again and i got another

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

if i've somehow managed to buy 3 of these, i can't decide if i'm pleased with myself or pissed

You paid for three but you'll get 17.

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

They should probably lower the price to take care of that demand. Trumpconomics.

“Here’s a little economics lesson: supply and demand. You put the supply out there and the demand will follow,” Perry said, according to a reporter on the scene.

15 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Was going to go for the Amazon Locker IN Whole Foods double whammy.

Wait, are there two versions of the coin? I see $20 and $60 price points.

$20, $60 whatever it takes.

4 hours ago, crackamacgowski said:

Incidentally, this is still active on the White House twitter account. The mistake was pretty much immediately called out when it was posted 17 hours ago. 

Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place.

What does the above sentence from the letter mean? Do the interests of "both parties" contradict those of "the world"?

The rest of the letter is breathtaking in its extreme Mano-a-mano narcissism.

Regarding the coin, I repeatedly get the "504 Gateway Time-out" message.

7 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

What does the above sentence from the letter mean? Do the interests of "both parties" contradict those of "the world"?

I don't think it means anything to Donald.  He writes like a kid trying to meet the minimum word requirement on his take-home essay test.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think it means anything to Donald.  He writes like a kid trying to meet the minimum word requirement on his take-home essay test.

This post is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very accurate.

CNN ran the story that said Trump dictated every word of the letter and it was written exactly as he dictated. I was like no shit, who else in the White House writes like an idiot.

Edited by Mo Horn

5 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

the damn white house gift shop website is laggy

this made me chuckle:

If Summit Does Not Occur You can Request a Refund but Most Supporters Have Said They Want This Heirloom of

Political History Regardless of Outcome.

I’m amazed they didn’t call it a ‘hairloom’.  

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

What did the white house claim?

They claimed that they were told that lot's of people, top people, the best people using their cyber, predicted unprecedented wealth for all parties except the wealthy. #MAGA 

Well what I'm trying to figure out is Total additional deficit = y, and y = $2.5t + x.  I'm trying to solve for x because I really want to start using that y number with my family, who 2 short years ago were beside themselves at how irresponsible deficits are.  I plan to drop that new number every single time they ever want to talk about politics ever again.