Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

"Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place."

He went to Wharton.  He graduated.  It must be nice to come from wealth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

Jesus. Christ.

Great moments in presidential writing.

At this point, I'm just pleased that he didn't call him "Rocket Man" or "Poppyhead" on presidential letterhead.

13 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

At least we still have the commemorative coins, though they're probably wooden. 

Shit, now I want one.  Those are like upside-down stamps, or off-center minted coins -- they'll be worth a fortune someday.

I mean, presuming that someday, we still have a global economy, and not a barter economy that trades only in ammo, coal, and whores.

latest?cb=20151110154015

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Good God. It's like a breakup letter in junior high.

Yep.  Trump figured out that Kim was about to call it off, so he called it off first.  Now he'll tell his buddies in the locker room that Kim's tits aren't even as nice as you'd think.

• Haha 1

I’m guessing the new talking points will be him showing strength and this being a great negotiating tactic. Because that’s his brand. Never seen it but I’ve heard good things. 

More than likely outcome, SK PM will get shit handled and Trump will take credit. Again. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

On the bright side, the value of those North Korea challenge coins just went up exponentially.

Stephen Miller is currently working hard to sell them as fast as possible on eBay. 

Insert meme of kids in africa with challenge coins.gif.

What idiot decided to put the year on them? Still got 6 months to make that meeting!

• Haha 1

So, more broadly, wasn't the Trump plan on NK supposed to be tough talk plus leveraging our economic power to force China into delivering NK?   Trump just cut his deal with China, and I had assumed, given its apparent shittyness, that he was at least getting something in return on NK so he could get his Nobel.   Does this mean that we've made our full play with China and we're still at square one with NK?

Since you can't put the genie back in the bottle, most normal administrations would accept the fact that NK is a nuclear nation now. With DOTUS at the helm, I'm sure that he can find a way to drive this car off the cliff and trigger a conflict.

Edited by retread

14 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Kelly couldn't find someone with a high school diploma to write a fucking letter?

I was just thinking, this shitbird shouldn't have graduated from high school..

It's unreal he's the President.

33 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

""We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant." 

Each new day, yesterday's stupid seems smarter.

That was the line that impressed me the most.  Like, totally.  Totes.

5 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

So are we going to war with Iran or NK first? Or will it be simultaneous? Bolton and his defense contractor buddies are going to walking around with boners today. 

That's the fun!  Where it stops, NOBODY knows!

live-dealer-roulette_wheel_free_spin.gif

Hell, if I was Portugal, I'd be watchin' my ass....

Edited by Brisketexan

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Y'all are just a bunch of ivery tower acedemic elites.  Who cares how he writes good?

As bad as that letter is, it is 100 times better than the other shit he writes. Someone else wrote it, for sure. Probably Barron.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

So are we going to war with Iran or NK first? Or will it be simultaneous? Bolton and his defense contractor buddies are going to walking around with boners today. 

neither--Russia will back both.  China would not let a war go on in their back yard.  This is a bag of hot air from this administration. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Try to imagine this administration managing a taco bell.

Look, destroying trust in our institutions, alienating our long time allies and threatening nuclear war to various countries is one thing, FUCK with my cheesy gordita crunch and we got a real fucking problem on our hands.