Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Obama played about 300 rounds of golf over 8 years, and Trump is more than a third of the way there after a little over a year.  Yet all the people who regularly criticized Obama for playing golf are still silent. 
Well in fairness, Obama had a little more pigmentation than Trump which rustled the jimmies of many, many fucksticks in this country.

12 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I usually laugh at his shit by now but this one makes me ragey. 

shit like this is exactly why i'm wearing my Fuck Trump pin all the time when not at work. And that is only bc I don't believe in cussing up a storm at work

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Obama played about 300 rounds of golf over 8 years, and Trump is more than a third of the way there after a little over a year.  Yet all the people who regularly criticized Obama for playing golf are still silent. 

Because Fox News hasn't pointed this out, so how would they have heard about it?

15 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

What the everliving fuck is that last Tweet supposed to mean?  I give up.

maybe he finally lived out his fantasy and had Huckabeef peg him last night and she ruined it by yelling witch hunt over and over again.

Maybe he's talking about Jarvanka. They calling it quits?

Wasn’t Carter Page talking about how the FBI had destroyed his life. Is he tying to get people to feel sorry for Page? Bold move, Cotton.

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Wasn’t Carter Page talking about how the FBI had destroyed his life. Is he tying to get people to feel sorry for Page? Bold move, Cotton.

Yeah, I suppose that's possible but Page will be 47 next month.

11 hours ago, achooloco said:

shit like this is exactly why i'm wearing my Fuck Trump pin all the time when not at work. And that is only bc I don't believe in cussing up a storm at work

Saw this in Wilco of all places.  As I drove up closer to it I went from "Who is this asshole?" to "How do I get one of those?"

il_570xN.1256962711_brhp.jpg?version=1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Unfortunately for Trump, the Republicans fully investigated Clinton for three years prior to the election. The FBI literally shut down Clinton's campaign declaring she was again under investigation days before the election.  And yet, only Republicans try to spin this as a failure for Trump.    

Edited by Mdhorn

4 minutes ago, retread said:

One was a teacher seriously wounded while stopping a shooting and defending kids at a school?  This one is a reach. 

I know I know.  “I like heroes that don’t get shot.”

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

He's so racist his son in law personally helped work on prison reform bill.  That sonofabitch.  I think at this point it's a given that he'll improve quite a bit on the Black vote in 2020. 

Keep dreaming. 

He's so racist his son in law personally helped work on prison reform bill.  That sonofabitch.  I think at this point it's a given that he'll improve quite a bit on the Black vote in 2020. 

Uh... this whole comment is pretty fucking racist.

Btw, why do you think Jared is so interested in prison reform? Who might he know that’s spent a significant amount of time in the joint?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Uh... this whole comment is pretty fucking racist.

Btw, why do you think Jared is so interested in prison reform? Who might he know that’s spent a significant amount of time in the joint?

What do you think is racist about it?

It’s no secret which community would benefit most from prison reform.  

If Trump was really racist he wouldn’t be pursing it. 

• Fuck You 3

Just now, GRHorn said:

What do you think is racist about it?

It’s no secret which community would benefit most from prison reform.  

If Trump was really racist he wouldn’t be pursing it. 

Or he's really racist and really cynical. That sounds like Donald Trump.