Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

See how easy it is Chrispy? She we demonize all cops? All Mexicans? All illegals? All Muslims? All "different than us so they scare us"?

I’m not demeaning anyone, the point was that making women’s bathrooms accessible to men is dangerous.

• Fuck You 1

Like this is a surprise.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/carl-bernstein-trump-preparing-to-call-midterm-elections-illegitimate-if-democrats-take-power

Journalist Carl Bernstein said Sunday that President Trump has discussed ways to challenge the results of the midterm elections if the GOP's grasp on power slips. 

During an appearance on CNN, Bernstein said his sources relayed this information to him on Friday, warning that Trump has talked about a disruption campaign if the results are close but have the Democrats taking control of the House or Senate. 

"I talked to people ... in touch with the White House on Friday who believe that, if the congressional midterms are very close and the Democrats were to win by five or seven seats, that Trump is already talking about how to throw legal challenges into the courts, sow confusion, declare a victory actually, and say that the election's been illegitimate," Bernstein said after being asked if Trump's challenge to fraudulent voters was a form of voter suppression. 

"That is really under discussion in the White House," he added. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I’m not demeaning anyone, the point was that making women’s bathrooms accessible to men is dangerous.

Where is your family pissing right now?  Seriously.  You need to check your own shopping habits first, then we can get into the superfluous definitions of gender.  Honestly, right now...someone in your parishioner group is the one you need to worry about not the weird guy/gal you saw on Wendy Williams last week (plus shouldn't you be at work when she's on?).  

The thing is...there aren’t “many more.”
You’re doing the “anecdotes are evidence” thing. It’s the Trumpkin play. You do it with Mexicans (who commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans), etc.

Your wife and daughter are at a much higher risk of being molested by your pastor or youth director. Stats are a bitch, ain’t they?
Or someone in their family. Highest likelihood

Being afraid of your daughter being raped by a tranny...all the Trumpkin fears are fears for people who are really, really bad at math.

Seriously. Keep your daughter out of church, and youth sports, and you will have done 100X more to prevent her from being molested than your “no trans in the bathroom” crusade could do. If you REALLY care about their safety, that’s what you’ll do.

But you won’t. Because you’re that perfect blend of cruel and stupid that makes a Trumpkin.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Being afraid of your daughter being raped by a tranny...all the Trumpkin fears are fears for people who are really, really bad at math.

Seriously. Keep your daughter out of church, and youth sports, and you will have done 100X more to prevent her from being molested than your “no trans in the bathroom” crusade could do. If you REALLY care about their safety, that’s what you’ll do.

But you won’t. Because you’re that perfect blend of cruel and stupid that makes a Trumpkin.

You guys and name calling, it’s too funny. I’m more concerned about a predator in the guise of a transgender, but sure, adding any male to the equation is probably a bad idea. It’s impossible to eliminate every risk, but making it more dangerous makes very little sense. 

• Fuck You 4

I'm going to add this here given the conversation about fear and voting. 

Interesting podcast about how some of this response to 'new' may be hardwired. Some folks respond with curiosity and others with skepticism. Easy jump to understanding how some people may have a predilection to fear... And how it's easy to target each with platforms and advertising 

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

How should a dad take his daughter to the bathroom in public?  A mother and her son?

Please be detailed.

I’ve done it a couple times, it’s not fun, but I sure as hell didn’t walk her into the women’s restroom. They’re accompanied by an adult though, so your analogy is strange. 

• Fuck You 1

I was at a hotel at a conference this week. I went to the bathroom and was standing at the urinal taking care of business. There was a guy standing and I first thought he was waiting to use one of the stalls, but then realized he was waiting for his child. Before I could finish the door opened and his daughter, who i guess was 3 or 4 came out. The bathroom was pretty small so she had to walk right past me. She smiled and said hi, and i said hi back. I finished, we all washed or hands, and walked out. Nobody freaked out. Nobody got molested. Her dad didn't feel the need to pin me to the wall to protect his daughter. It was no doubt one of the most momentous times in the history of the world. 

• Like 1

You guys and name calling, it’s too funny. I’m more concerned about a predator in the guise of a transgender, but sure, adding any male to the equation is probably a bad idea. It’s impossible to eliminate every risk, but making it more dangerous makes very little sense. 

Bad. At. Math.

Calculate the risks for 1) molestation by a trans person next time you go to Target vs. 2) molestation by her youth director/soccer coach/pastor.

And you think nothing of engaging in the higher risk activities - none of which are necessary - while wringing your hands about the ridiculously low risk event.

I’m not calling you names. You are demonstrably stupid. You’re horribad at math.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh you know this will happen. He will create another voter fraud commission. And our resident trumpkins will go along with it but throw a few whataboutisms in there. 

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I’m sure I would have used one if it was available, but those aren’t everywhere. 

They're in every major big box retailer at this point and the smaller retailers are converting their bathrooms into mixed use.

I know you'd like to think this is a huge problem facing civilization but it's just not.

Edited by Aqua Buddha

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bad. At. Math.

Calculate the risks for 1) molestation by a trans person next time you go to Target vs. 2) molestation by her youth director/soccer coach/pastor.

And you think nothing of engaging in the higher risk activities - none of which are necessary - while wringing your hands about the ridiculously low risk event.

I’m not calling you names. You are demonstrably stupid. You’re horribad at math.

I’ll wring my hands about everything, thank you. Seriously though, adding males to any situation increases the risks of molestation, so adding them to female restrooms is very dumb.

Easy. Math. 

• Fuck You 5

They're in every major big box retailer at this point and the smaller retailers are converting their bathrooms into mixed use.

I know you'd like to think this is a huge problem facing civilization but it's just not.

Haven’t you been paying attention, his wife and daughter thinks it’s a big deal so THAT MEANS IT IS! Yes he has no real proof of any incidences occurring or that there’s a sudden increase in men dressing as women so they can ogle them in the restrooms. You know, because it’s easy to make yourself into a convincing woman, just ask a drag queen. 

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If it puts my family at risk, it’s a big problem. 

• Fuck You 1

Using a mixed use bathroom puts your family at risk?  You realize they have locks on the doors right?

How do they put your family at risk?  Please be detailed.

Wait, if you’re talking about using family restrooms then I suppose you’re pushing on an open door there. 

• Fuck You 2

Say what you will, the anthropological value of Chrispy is great.

This is a glimpse into the mind of the type of folks who allow their thinking to be dominated by fear. These folks are the relatives we have who said “don’t go to Paris! Terrorists will kill you! And whatever you do, don’t go on the subway, that’s where the terrorists attack!” Or the people who tell us “don’t go near the border! It’s a war zone!” Meanwhile, my family and I happily travel - for pleasure and business, as required - to both places.

Because we know that the most dangerous part of our trip is the drive to the airport.

But there are tens of millions of Chrispys out there. And they are a force to be reckoned with, by volume. Seeing how they tick is important.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Say what you will, the anthropological value of Chrispy is great.

This is a glimpse into the mind of the type of folks who allow their thinking to be dominated by fear. These folks are the relatives we have who said “don’t go to Paris! Terrorists will kill you! And whatever you do, don’t go on the subway, that’s where the terrorists attack!” Or the people who tell us “don’t go near the border! It’s a war zone!” Meanwhile, my family and I happily travel - for pleasure and business, as required - to both places.

Because we know that the most dangerous part of our trip is the drive to the airport.

But there are tens of millions of Chrispys out there. And they are a force to be reckoned with, by volume. Seeing how they tick is important.

Yes, we’re the hyperbolic ones. Oh, the irony. 

Okay then, your compound, fort kickass, the redeemer's palace.  Whatever the fuck you call it, you know what he meant

Edited by Lobo

16 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

No, they have doors with locks.  Do you realize the bathrooms in your house are mixed use?

I remember this person from Shaggy. Chicken Nuggets I think? Also had the “my sister is terrified of her kid getting molested by a trans person” story. 

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

I’m more concerned about a predator in the guise of a transgender

So you think that as long as transsexual women are forced to use the men's room, that will make it impossible for male predators to dress like women and enter the women's room?

Can we please get back to incoherent trump speeches and his daily Twitter spectacle?

I mean bathrooms and all but Jesus give it a rest. Chrispy’s wife said she liked my cute pink Allbirds in the bathroom as we were washing our hands and didn’t even realize who I was, so case closed - no threat - let’s move on.

• Like 4

this whole time, I could have just told the one million victims of Catholic Priest rape that all they had to do to avoid being preyed upon was stick to places with clearly marked bathrooms based on birth certificate-assigned genders.

You realize the money we could have saved the Church?  My goodness, just a 5% finder's fee alone and I'd be set.