Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Who was it that assured us he wouldn’t come after the lgbt’s?

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

A series of decisions by the Obama administration loosened the legal concept of gender in federal programs, including in education and health care, recognizing gender largely as an individual’s choice and not determined by the sex assigned at birth. The policy prompted fights over bathrooms, dormitories, single-sex programs and other arenas where gender was once seen as a simple concept. Conservatives, especially evangelical Christians, were incensed.

Now the Department of Health and Human Services is spearheading an effort to establish a legal definition of sex under Title IX, the federal civil rights law that bans gender discrimination in education programs that receive government financial assistance, according to a memo obtained by The New York Times.

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Super simple version:

Sex is biology

Gender is social

An absurd waste of everyone's time and money to accommodate the smallest fraction of a percentage of the mentally ill population.  SJW eff off.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 11

24 minutes ago, Elvis said:

An absurd waste of everyone's time and money to accommodate the smallest fraction of a percentage of the mentally ill population.  SJW eff off.

except it's literally free and simply involves being a decent human being

Edited by Celery Man
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Who was it that assured us he wouldn’t come after the lgbt’s?

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

A series of decisions by the Obama administration loosened the legal concept of gender in federal programs, including in education and health care, recognizing gender largely as an individual’s choice and not determined by the sex assigned at birth. The policy prompted fights over bathrooms, dormitories, single-sex programs and other arenas where gender was once seen as a simple concept. Conservatives, especially evangelical Christians, were incensed.

Now the Department of Health and Human Services is spearheading an effort to establish a legal definition of sex under Title IX, the federal civil rights law that bans gender discrimination in education programs that receive government financial assistance, according to a memo obtained by The New York Times.

It was that dumbass Swan and equally stupid Rocco.

Ah, yes. Who can forget:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, as long as its fiscally prudent.

1 hour ago, Elvis said:

I wonder why the doctors don’t seem to think it’s a mental illness? Of course you know better than the damn Lib doctors with their fancy degrees

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You know what, let's assume for a minute that transgender folks are mentally ill.  I don't agree, but I'll concede the point and let's move on...

So what?  Are the mentally ill not entitled to the same basic civil rights as the rest of us?

And on the bathroom thing: do you really care if the guy in the next stall's dick is original or aftermarket?  If so, why?

And if you're worried about a transsexual female going into a bathroom and hurting your little girl, okay.  But when is the last time you heard such a news story?  Find me 10 examples and I'll listen.  But you won't.  Men who want to hurt girls don't go through gender reassignment surgeries.  They become high school coaches.  Or clergy.  But you're not yanking your little girl out of sports or church.

Look, if you want to hate gay people and you think transsexuals are disgusting, fine.  Own it.  Don't try to pretend it's about anything other than that.

I do think transgender individuals are mentally ill, there’s a reason their suicide rates are so high. I’d be extremely uncomfortable with a male entering the bathroom with my wife or daughter, maybe less so if he’s had reassignment surgery, but how could one know? It’s not about hate, it’s about normalization of abnormal behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 8

People know that most molestations/rapes don't occur in public bathrooms, right?  Your child's coach, priest, or uncle is gonna fuck their mouth...not the transgender person from across town.  

I do think transgender individuals are mentally ill, there’s a reason their suicide rates are so high. I’d be extremely uncomfortable with a male entering the bathroom with my wife or daughter, maybe less so if he’s had reassignment surgery, but how could one know? It’s not about hate, it’s about normalization of abnormal behavior. 

A Trump supporter whining about normalizing abnormal behavior. That's awesome.
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, tchookem said:

A Trump supporter whining about normalizing abnormal behavior. That's awesome.

The question posed was whether one would feel comfortable sending their little girl into the restroom with a man, my answer is most certainly not. 

22 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

They used to say the same thing about gay people.

• Like 3

The irony is that over time this kind of thinking is going to be considered a mental illness.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
32 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The irony is that over time this kind of thinking is going to be considered a mental illness.

I don’t believe that will be the case. 

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

You can think they are mentally ill all you want but you’re just ignorant of the facts if you’re doing so.

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It’s hilarious that you think someone would go through hormone therapy and multiple painful surgeries just so they could molest your wife and kid in a mall bathroom. Why wouldn’t they just do it as a man?

You have no idea if they’re on any hormones or have had any surgery, that’s the point. 

The question posed was whether one would feel comfortable sending their little girl into the restroom with a man, my answer is most certainly not. 

Who would you rather share a bathroom with your little girl?

PAY-TRANS-SAVES-SPERM.jpg
or
cmc2016_wildcard_benjamin_ohne_logo_800x462.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=480%2C277

Because all this entire dumbass argument would do is make the person on the bottom legally required to use the restroom with your daughter.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Who would you rather share a bathroom with your little girl?

PAY-TRANS-SAVES-SPERM.jpg
or
cmc2016_wildcard_benjamin_ohne_logo_800x462.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=480%2C277

Because all this entire dumbass argument would do is make the person on the bottom legally required to use the restroom with your daughter.

The person on the bottom isn’t a male.