Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

The wall funding is something they are trying to throw into the spending bill to counteract the Mueller protection they are threatening to include in the spending bill.  Nancy is just informing him that they still have time to pass legislation on the wall right now.

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

The wall funding is something they are trying to throw into the spending bill to counteract the Mueller protection they are threatening to include in the spending bill.  Nancy is just informing him that they still have time to pass legislation on the wall right now.

Pelosi:

c043f1fa73612b1202240717f196e530_400x400

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe I just don't know enough about how it all works, but I didn't see her owning him in that clip.  She said it could pass the House, he pushed back and said he didn't care because it wouldn't pass the Senate, and her only response was "that's not the point".  

She's driving the narrative. It's the Trump Shutdown.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe I just don't know enough about how it all works, but I didn't see her owning him in that clip.  She said it could pass the House, he pushed back and said he didn't care because it wouldn't pass the Senate, and her only response was "that's not the point".  

I don't think their goal is to own him. I think their goal is to make him seem like a petulant child in comparison. Which, honestly, is pretty easy to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It was all just bait. Trump thought he could bait them into an argument and clown them publicly. Instead Schumer and Pelosi baited him into owning a shut down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

Have to say, my respect for her just flew way up.   Also, countdown to Trump's next dumb tweet disparaging both of them.

Well, she possesses significantly larger balls than DOTUS, so, there's that.  To be fair, there are eunuchs who possess more testicular fortitude than DOTUS.