Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

And you're kidding yourself if you think there aren't white guys there throwing shit at cops, setting fires, breaking windows, and turning over cars. There are white people there intentionally amping things up for their own purposes. Go through Twitter and look at the footage from Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, Nashville, and Minneapolis and tell me there aren't white people behind those face coverings doing exactly that. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, John Lawrence said:

It isn’t hard to tell who is rioting.   It’s on tv.  Cletus isn’t out there in skinny jeans cracking people over the heads with skateboards. 

I’m getting really tired of this disrespect. Us rednecks get no credit for being the OG’s of skinny jeans. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

And you're kidding yourself if you think there aren't white guys there throwing shit at cops, setting fires, breaking windows, and turning over cars. There are white people there intentionally amping things up for their own purposes. Go through Twitter and look at the footage from Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, Nashville, and Minneapolis and tell me there aren't white people behind those face coverings doing exactly that. 

Yes. Those neck beards  are not white supremacists though. 

Edited by John Lawrence
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The vast majority of the protesters were white when I was down there. 

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Can we get a ruling on posting Andy fucking ngo on this thread? He's Alex Jones level of grifter and political spinning

I was about to say, he’s a biased source with a political agenda. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, John Lawrence said:

Woman no doubt dropped some racial slurs as those fine youths were minding their own business on their way to Sunday School.

Need to be charged with attempted murder. I’m sure they had their cell phones on them. Doxx them. Husband will own a handgun soon enough

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Uh yeah. It took all of like 10 min for some while people to co-opt the peaceful protests for their own gain. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m good with that. While we’re at it let’s get a ruling to make it open season on anyone who associates with antifa.

Just so you're aware of the bad faith reporting by Ngo...

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-antifa-877914/

Not exactly an unbiased source. You're intentionally consuming misinformation

• Like 3

Guest Lobo

By Tuesday, a press corps could ask 50 people at each of these protests, "Who was George Floyd?" and maybe 10 people in each city (Minneapolis aside) will be able to correctly identify Mr. Floyd.  This has been completely coopted by both sides, as is the wish of our (lack of) national leadership.  Nearly everybody fell for it.  In the absence of a cohesive voice of leadership, we all ran to our conspiracy corners and painted the protests as we saw fit.  First chess move I've seen from those folks in years.  Well played.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

By Tuesday, a press corps could ask 50 people at each of these protests, "Who was George Floyd?" and maybe 10 people in each city (Minneapolis aside) will be able to correctly identify Mr. Floyd.  This has been completely coopted by both sides, as is the wish of our  national Media who trades in hate currency.  Nearly everybody fell for it.  In the absence of real\neutral journalism, we all ran to our conspiracy corners and painted the protests as we saw fit.  First chess move I've seen from those folks in years.  Well played.  

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Guest Lobo

ChickenSandwich-Fair point, but I can turn off my television and ignore their sponsors.  I can't turn off my government.  

Best I can hope for is to watch both major parties burn themselves to the ground so the 80 million of us adults in the middle can cobble together a sensible form of parliamentarian government.  If your side's rule brought our nation to this...of what use was your rule?  

Edited by Lobo

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

By Tuesday, a press corps could ask 50 people at each of these protests, "Who was George Floyd?" and maybe 10 people in each city (Minneapolis aside) will be able to correctly identify Mr. Floyd.  This has been completely coopted by both sides, as is the wish of our (lack of) national leadership.  Nearly everybody fell for it.  In the absence of a cohesive voice of leadership, we all ran to our conspiracy corners and painted the protests as we saw fit.  First chess move I've seen from those folks in years.  Well played.  

most people aren’t rioting in protest of GF. He was just the spark, now it’s burning on the inequities of class and justice or just anarchy. Riots spread thru people like fire. Look at the ‘11 London riots and the people they busted on camera looting. Pretty shocking.
This is pretty well known science and the DOD and other countries have studied unrest in detail. Stroking political and ideological differences helps calm shit down as much as one would expect

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m good with that. While we’re at it let’s get a ruling to make it open season on anyone who associates with antifa.

Did you listen to the press conference re: Fargo at 9 am?  I was unimpressed. Lotsa talk from the authorities about what happened, and what they did, but not much about their plans for tonight.  When asked how many of those arrested were from out of town, they didn't have a good answer.  

The police and national guards going around and shooting people on their own properties. They are trying to instigate and dare people to retaliate so they can cry about how bad everyone is and how hard and dangerous their jobs are. the media will not show this. They would only show any of the rightful retaliation to paint a false picture of what is really going on. Don't buy the hype with these fucking cops. Fuck these pigs.

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don’t think anyone is arguing that

The police and national guards going around and shooting people on their own properties. They are trying to instigate and dare people to retaliate so they can cry about how bad everyone is and how hard and dangerous their jobs are. the media will not show this. They would only show any of the rightful retaliation to paint a false picture of what is really going on. Don't buy the hype with these fucking cops. Fuck these pigs.
https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Derka posted that up thread. Chilling. And the curfew rules specifically said you could be outside on your own property.

Went on a grocery run this morning and the Bloomington Cub Foods is closed.  So is the Eden Prairie one. 

Now these riots are starting to slightly inconvenience upper middle class whites.  You do not want an army of Karens mixing with antifa on the streets tonight, it'll get ugly.

Did you listen to the press conference re: Fargo at 9 am?  I was unimpressed. Lotsa talk from the authorities about what happened, and what they did, but not much about their plans for tonight.  When asked how many of those arrested were from out of town, they didn't have a good answer.  

Didn’t see it, but this was really the first time we’ve seen a huge BLM movement in this part of the country so not surprised they were unprepared for a presser the day after

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

Whole sermon today in church was about this. Christianity isn’t compatible with racism. Period. For real change to occur, affluent white Christians have got to lead the charge. 

While philosophically I completely agree with your point, have you ever been to Australia?

3 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Derka posted that up thread. Chilling. And the curfew rules specifically said you could be outside on your own property.

I haven't kept up with the last few pages so didn't see it.

These pigs don't give a damn about that. They are looking for trouble right now. Any excuse to use their weapons and force to show who is in charge.

• Like 1