Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

My son bought be some weed off the slc. Says ewers is conflicted. He misses his girlfriend. But is worried she’s cheating on him with a walk on. He doesn’t want to risk losing her but doesn’t want to fuck his career up going to team that mistreats their tortillas.  He did say which ever team has his photo as their profile photo on social media will get that last in home 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

My son bought be some weed off the slc. Says ewers is conflicted. He misses his girlfriend. But is worried she’s cheating on him with a walk on. He doesn’t want to risk losing her but doesn’t want to fuck his career up going to team that mistreats their tortillas.  He did say which ever team has his photo as their profile photo on social media will get that last in home 

What does Hank's son have to say about all of this? Laramie has to know something.

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Fwiw (which is nothing), Zach Kittley's most recent Twitter follow is...Quinn Ewers. Quinn Ewers most recent Twitter follow is...Xavier Worthy (nothing else Tech or UT).

In regards to the dumbass Worthy to Tech shit - wouldn't Worthy have to sit a year if he transferred? 

Just now, ztejas said:

In regards to the dumbass Worthy to Tech shit - wouldn't Worthy have to sit a year if he transferred? 

The Worthy transfer stuff was not what I was implying at all lol. If you want to try to interpret that follow as anything meaningful (which I wouldn't), it'd be a positive to me.

But no - pretty sure Michigan let him out of his letter so that wasn't a transfer.

21 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Bro, I thought you were @Hank Scorpio

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Fwiw (which is nothing), Zach Kittley's most recent Twitter follow is...Quinn Ewers. Quinn Ewers most recent Twitter follow is...Xavier Worthy (nothing else Tech or UT).

Just for clarification, does this mean:

1. Zach followed Quinn. Quinn followed Xavier?

2. Quinn followed Zach. Xavier followed Quinn?

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

If we lose Ewers and Manning, Sark is for sure done. No questions asked, he'll be gone. 

Meh not sure I agree. I mean, Sark obviously may not have what it takes either way and it'd look bad, but there will be other good QB options available. Check out the QB rooms at USC, UGA, and even Miami. Some of those highly touted guys are going to shake loose.

Heck, Jaxson Dart may be available within the month if Caleb Williams transfers and Dart could be the best of the bunch. They also have Slovis and Miller Moss.

At UGA you have Stetson returning plus JT Daniels, Carson Beck and 4th string Brock Vandagriff (a top 20 ranked true freshman), with another top 50 guy incoming.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

Meh not sure I agree. I mean, Sark obviously may not have what it takes either way and it'd look bad, but there will be other good QB options available. Check out the QB rooms at USC, UGA, and even Miami. Some of those highly touted guys are going to shake loose.

Heck, Jaxson Dart may be available within the month if Caleb Williams transfers and Dart could be the best of the bunch. They also have Slovis and Miller Moss.

At UGA you have Stetson returning plus JT Daniels, Carson Beck and 4th string Brock Vandagriff (a top 20 ranked true freshman), with another top 50 guy incoming.

I'd definitely take Dart in a heartbeat. He's better than Slovis, and I'm not sure Vandergriff will be in the portal anytime soon. JT Daniels got beat out by a walk-on didn't he?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I'd definitely take Dart in a heartbeat. He's better than Slovis, and I'm not sure Vandergriff will be in the portal anytime soon. JT Daniels got beat out by a walk-on didn't he?

Yeah I'm not saying all those guys are amazing or all will hit the portal, just saying that there will be more options. Vandagriff is kinda in a similar spot as Quinn right now so while I'd normally be surprised, idk. He ain't starting next year and then will have to battle 1-2 others after that.

Jake Garcia is another elite 2021 with portal potential imo - Miami has a RS Fr. that took over and tore it up this year, plus they lost their OC Lashlee.

Of course there's also guys like Dillon Gabriel, Harrison Bailey and yes Myles Brennan already in the portal.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Yeah I'm not saying all those guys are amazing or all will hit the portal, just saying that there will be more options. Vandagriff is kinda in a similar spot as Quinn right now so while I'd normally be surprised, idk. He ain't starting next year and then will have to battle 1-2 others after that.

Jake Garcia is another elite 2021 with portal potential imo - Miami has a RS Fr. that took over and tore it up this year, plus they lost their OC Lashlee.

Of course there's also guys like Dillon Gabriel, Harrison Bailey and yes Myles Brennan already in the portal.

Now I'm hoping Dart transfers lol. Kid has moxie and leadership. He's far more talented than anything we have on our shit roster. Hell, like you said, Garcia could see the light and take a chance. I'm hoping Sark doesn't fuck this up because right now he hasn't inspired any confidence with his recruiting "ability". 

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust