Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

49 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Looked into it for shits and gigs, and pretty sure I found the plane Sark took to see Ewers on Friday for this visit. 

Here's the plane. Touched down at DFW around 4 o'clock on Friday. Probably got to Southlake around 4:30. Return trip to Austin at 9:30. So almost five hours visit time. 

Plane ties out to Austin-based real estate billionaire and UT alumnus, David Osborne, currently of Waterloo Associates / Magnify Capital. 

This is literally the only non shit post from the last few pages. One could say, even, worth 9.95. 

• Hook 'Em 6

12 minutes ago, mwaadeeb said:

Because your agent gets their % and the IRS gets it's % so with bags you're fucking over the one who's supposed to be helping you and the one who can put you in jail.

As opposed to previously when bag money wasn’t taxable?  You have to keep it hidden/get it laundered either way. 

15 minutes ago, mwaadeeb said:

Because your agent gets their % and the IRS gets it's % so with bags you're fucking over the one who's supposed to be helping you and the one who can put you in jail.

I understand the concept. I just don’t see why you think these recruits won’t take a bag. Specifically, when’s the last time one of them got in trouble for taking a bag?

I know NIL should make bags obsolete soon, but I don’t think we are anywhere close to that being reality. See aggy’s 2022 class. 

1 minute ago, 4HE said:

I understand the concept. I just don’t see why you think these recruits won’t take a bag. Specifically, when’s the last time one of them got in trouble for taking a bag?

I know NIL should make bags obsolete soon, but I don’t think we are anywhere close to that being reality. See aggy’s 2022 class. 

Times-are-a-changin

14 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

This is literally the only non shit post from the last few pages. One could say, even, worth 9.95. 

Except that it’s wrong.  The plane in question landed at DFW at 3:55 on Thursday, not Friday.  So unless Sark and Quinn had a sleepover, I don’t know if this is related to the story at all.

4 minutes ago, deech said:

So this is really where NIL is heading?  Kid lists his name in the Portal and then runs a PR game to try to leverage a bigger NIL deal from schools he is picking between?  

Just like coach agents dropping their client's name as a potential candidates for a job to get extensions that include a raise. We are use to that shit happening for years and don't give it a second thought anymore.

8 minutes ago, deech said:

So this is really where NIL is heading?  Kid lists his name in the Portal and then runs a PR game to try to leverage a bigger NIL deal from schools he is picking between?  

Yes. Remember that linebacker with the funny name who chose Alabama last year or recently? He went around with a defacto agent and negotiated a cash contract. Now at least it is above board. 

18 minutes ago, Aslan24 said:

If the rumblings of Ewers wanting to bring elite talent with him are true, you gotta feel that Tech getting a commit from an unrated linebacker on the same day that Texas flips a 4-star Lubbock linebacker speaks volumes.

I mean, no way he wants to play with highly talented players. I’m calling bullshit on that report.

Actually, I’m calling bullshit that he ever needed to say that for someone to report it. It’s kind of a given. 

1 hour ago, Assman said:

Except that it’s wrong.  The plane in question landed at DFW at 3:55 on Thursday, not Friday.  So unless Sark and Quinn had a sleepover, I don’t know if this is related to the story at all.

Sark pullin one out of the Harbaugh playbook.  well done.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust