Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

3 hours ago, Thiefery said:

Murphy has come out and said he understands he's not ready to start now. But he'll compete to the best of his ability 

Yeah, Murphy is likely the backup QB next year to whomever comes in the portal, as Thompson and Card would leave for immediate PT. Murray's decision will come if Texas gets Arch in 2023, because Manning would affect his timeline of PT.

8 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

It is a signal that Cane's stepped up with a deal bigger than Bijan's

Son...son....please take the chicken outta your mouth. I ain't got time for this shit. Whoa...whoa...whoa, I didn't say I didn't have time for YOU. Just...please...put the chicken down....please.

CHIEF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Assman said:

Except that it’s wrong.  The plane in question landed at DFW at 3:55 on Thursday, not Friday.  So unless Sark and Quinn had a sleepover, I don’t know if this is related to the story at all.

Womp. That’s what I get for internet sleuthing after Sunday Funday. I promise to be better, maybe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Son...son....please take the chicken outta your mouth. I ain't got time for this shit. Whoa...whoa...whoa, I didn't say I didn't have time for YOU. Just...please...put the chicken down....please.

CHIEF

"YOU WANT SOMETHIN?"

"I want some chicken, Sark!"

"We ain't got time for that CRAP!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Truck Norris said:

Quality is better on Sarks photo so it’s Sark who took the screenshot. 

7828410D-3F5D-46F3-A219-59D157D79BC5.png

Can’t imagine this is real, but even given that sometimes you have to wonder if 5 million a year (way less for some coaches) is worth putting up with dealing with hundreds of teenaged prima donnas at all times. 

4 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

I read that in foghorn leg horn voice 

66D6F0B8-ED73-4911-90F1-002CF0FE2A45.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

Listen you doofuses with terrible memories, that is the shirt and background of Sarkisian's zoom calls with media interviews when we announced we had hired him and while he was still prepping for the championship game.

https://www.kxan.com/sports/theres-championship-talent-on-this-team-steve-sarkisian-introduced-as-longhorns-head-coach/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Listen you doofuses with terrible memories, that is the shirt and background of Sarkisian's zoom calls with media interviews when we announced we had hired him and while he was still prepping for the championship game.

https://www.kxan.com/sports/theres-championship-talent-on-this-team-steve-sarkisian-introduced-as-longhorns-head-coach/

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

5 hours ago, TexasGolf said:

I read that in foghorn leg horn voice 

66D6F0B8-ED73-4911-90F1-002CF0FE2A45.gif

Whereas I read it in this guy's voice.

giphy.gif

bb6ec4880d3486cf1f8150c1817d0dcf.gif

Edited by Napoleon
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Aslan24 said:

If the rumblings of Ewers wanting to bring elite talent with him are true, you gotta feel that Tech getting a commit from an unrated linebacker on the same day that Texas flips a 4-star Lubbock linebacker speaks volumes.

Who the fuck is this guy coming In here bringing logic and shit 

9 hours ago, Aslan24 said:

If the rumblings of Ewers wanting to bring elite talent with him are true, you gotta feel that Tech getting a commit from an unrated linebacker on the same day that Texas flips a 4-star Lubbock linebacker speaks volumes.

That came from Thamel is who obviously getting his info from either Quinn's agent or family.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust