Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Guys. I kinda knew sark met with him Friday.  My neighbor walks thier dog and saw sark sitting on the couch.  Obviously I couldn’t say anything then 

i'm privy to everything that is happening right now.  once it happens and is reported by someone else, i'll tell you guys all about it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Seriously. “Hey, we’re gonna sit on the scoop you’ll pay money for, but then we’ll confirm information you got for free from another source. Thanks for the $9.95.”

I mean people complain when the 9.95ers fuck Texas by leaking shit and they complain when they don't.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

i'm privy to everything that is happening right now.  once it happens and is reported by someone else, i'll tell you guys all about it.

See, this is why you will never be a true $9.95er.  

Now, I happen to have key contacts with the Ewers recruitment so I will tell you all now based on what I am being told there is a chance he goes to Texas but there is also a chance he goes to Tech, TCU or another mystery team bidding for his services just like when Scott Boras has a MLB free agent he is peddling to the Yankees/Red Sox and a “mystery team” always appears.   Did I cover all possible results and still “act” like I have a clue what’s going on?

49 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

So he’s visiting tech and tcu, but we had to go visit him? What is this…playing hard to get?

Stop being a bitch, bitch. Sark showed the dude he wants him. Exactly what you want to see.

36 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

3 hours is long?

3 hours in Lubbock is an eternity.

12 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Guys. I kinda knew sark met with him Friday.  My neighbor walks thier dog and saw sark sitting on the couch.  Obviously I couldn’t say anything then 

I’m going to Costa Rica right after Christmas. Any chance your neighbor could walk my dog for a few days while I’m out of town, while keeping me in the loop on Ewers and his UNT visit?

1 minute ago, turtlepond said:

I’m going to Costa Rica right after Christmas. Any chance your neighbor could walk my dog for a few days while I’m out of town, while keeping me in the loop on Ewers and his UNT visit?

After Christmas? By then,  Ewers will have already picked a new school, taken a million in NIL money and decided to go to another school to get more NIL money.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Explain to me like I’m 5 how he can’t still ask for/get cash under the table in exchange for his transfer. And then get NIL stuff during his time on campus. 

Why would you ask for cash under the table that can get you into all kinds of shit, when you can get million in NIL money? 

Edited by Codaxx

1 minute ago, Codaxx said:

Why would you ask for cash under the table that can derail your career, when you can get million in NIL money? 

Because you can command both?

also your post doesn’t explain the use of “can’t” 

also also did he take a bag to go to Ohio state?  What is his history here?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

7 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Why would you ask for cash under the table that can get you into all kinds of shit, when you can get million in NIL money? 

Not doubting the logic or the premise, but I do feel the need to ask: when was the last time any recruit got in trouble for taking a fucking bag? SMU? Aggy? 

Serious question. 

Edited by 4HE
Spelling

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust