Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

14 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Norvell absolutely did not say anything about his mom. The clinging to victimhood thing Deion does is bizarre. His kids do it, too. It's hard for me to fathom how people find him likeable. Amazing as an athlete. A melodramatic bore as a person. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Norvell absolutely did not say anything about his mom. 

No, he didn't directly reference his mom. But it's not exactly a stretch that, when someone says that they were raised with better manners, they're implying that you were raised incorrectly.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

No, he didn't directly reference his mom. But it's not exactly a stretch that, when someone says that they were raised with better manners, they're implying that you were raised incorrectly.

Indirectly, I guess. But Norvell was being contrite and that's usually a pretty good time for adults to go back to adulting. But no. Deion has to cling to the drama and play out the trite revenge sequence like it's a Steven Segal plot line. Relax, dude. You beat a below .500 team in double OT. It wasn't MacArthur's return to the Philippines. 

• Like 1

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2023-12-12-former-players-under-deion-sanders-expose-his-weak-leadership-at-colorado/?fbclid=IwAR1OOk45ipQbhSwXjsEO4Rg4sA17FvEAFEnwXIOK4oyjgyQlgKPde86qaSg_aem_AaBVeHjJTtHs9l28xCh8thKCD8zxmOAxThT9qLE-CI9rYdCTF0jQd58RS6F8esCjWfw

hey, Coach Prime, how are you doing? It’s good to see you’, and he looked up from his phone and said ‘hey, buddy, press five’, so I pressed the fifth floor and just shut up because that was the fourth time I tried to speak with him when we were alone, not even in front of the cameras -- tough guy act, I was just trying to talk to him man-to-man and he wouldn’t acknowledge me. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I just can't see how that is sustainable.  He should've signed 28 kids this year.  

there are still dudes who are going to go into the portal that end up there post Bowl games i'm sure.

if they don't get Jordan Seaton to sign now in Dec, that NIL invoice is going to go up

6 minutes ago, NoName said:

there are still dudes who are going to go into the portal that end up there post Bowl games i'm sure.

if they don't get Jordan Seaton to sign now in Dec, that NIL invoice is going to go up

The vast majority of portal players are trash. The few that aren't are almost always gobbled up by elite programs like Texas.

So if the plan is to have the foundation of the program be G5 or bottom tier P5 rejects, your program is in a lot of trouble.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Coach Prime ain't got time for player development.

What are we talking about? Development? We're talking about development, man!

We're talking about development! We're talking about development... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about development, man!

Another thing is that great players made a ton of money during their playing days so coaching is just a hobby for them. Are they really going to be burning the midnight oil and sleeping in the office? Yea, right.

Deion is so lazy is boggles the mind, but what does it matter? He doesn't need this career to feed his family he just needs something to get him out of the house.

17 hours ago, Post Oak said:

I never have.  I brought that up a couple of months ago. Maybe he has.

My feeling is I doubt he has much interest in hoping on a plane at 430 on a Friday to fly and see some kid in Texas or California play a HS game.  

All that bull mess gets in the way of Coach Primes favorite thing- talking about Coach Prime 

• Haha 1