Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

The Ken Paxton/ George P Bush primary is going to be a fun race. Trump is gonna make them entertain him like the muppets they are to get his endorsement. Good thing HW won’t be around to see his grandson do this act.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

The Ken Paxton/ George P Bush primary is going to be a fun race. Trump is gonna make them entertain him like the muppets they are to get his endorsement. Good thing HW won’t be around to see his grandson do this act.

God. It will be a race to the bottom....where no bottom exists. It will be breathtaking to watch the debasement....and we will all lose.

Meanwhile, in Oklahoma, their AG has the balls to step down.  How the fuck do they have an AG who is more honorable than what we have?

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2021/05/26/oklahoma-attorney-general-mike-hunter-resigns-following-affair-claim/7448564002/

Attorney General Mike Hunter announced his resignation on Wednesday, less than a week after filing for divorce from his wife, Cheryl.

The Oklahoman submitted questions to Hunter on Tuesday night about an extramarital affair that the newspaper confirmed through people familiar with the situation. The sources said the affair was with a state employee, who did not work in the attorney general's office.

In a statement, Hunter said, “It has been a distinct and absolute privilege of a lifetime to serve as the state’s attorney general. Regrettably, certain personal matters that are becoming public will become a distraction for this office. The office of attorney general is one of the most important positions in state government. I cannot allow a personal issue to overshadow the vital work the attorneys, agents and support staff do on behalf of Oklahomans.

“I thank those who entrusted me to fulfill this role and I am very sorry that I will no longer be here. I also extend a very heartfelt appreciation for those employees who chose public service and to work for the office. The employees in the Attorney General’s Office are dedicated, driven and go to bed every night and wake up every morning with the safety of Oklahomans as their magnetic north. I truly appreciate everything they do.”

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/27/texas-court-ken-paxton/

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s criminal case to be heard in Collin County, appeals court rules

Im not a lawyer but to what level can someone delay a state trial like this, if resources are not an issue? If you can delay 5 years, why not 10? 

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Didn't that dress designer get his start doing milkshake cups in the 80's?  

It only took him 30 years to reach the trailer park cocktail dress market 

Edited by Neonmoon

On 5/18/2021 at 10:09 PM, Brisketexan said:

God. It will be a race to the bottom....where no bottom exists. It will be breathtaking to watch the debasement....and we will all lose.

I really hope Paxton resurrects the allegation that George P had caved to the brown side of his family history and wants to put a statue of Santa Anna on the Alamo grounds. I think that might be my favorite scurrilous political allegation of all time. 

• Haha 2

I really hope Paxton resurrects the allegation that George P had caved to the brown side of his family history and wants to put a statue of Santa Anna on the Alamo grounds. I think that might be my favorite scurrilous political allegation of all time. 

It’s coming for sure

Paxton was dumb enough to file shit on his cases hours before bush was going to announce. Why give the press that easy of an opportunity to combine stories.
  • Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Some real beta cuck small-d energy right here

Jesus.  The simpering fealty and knob-slobbering would be humiliating to any man with a shred of dignity, pride, or honor.

Fortunately, none of those things exist within any current GQP candidates, so George P is just fine with this.

• Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Please tell me this is photoshopped and not real. If real, I even think less of this guy. 

Photoshop or not, he has already publicly embraced Trump.

Probably for the best that George H.W. and Barbara aren’t around to see this. 

George P gives no fucks about his family, even though they supported him through all of his weird shit, and he’s only where he’s at because of the family name. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Photoshop or not, he has already publicly embraced Trump.

Probably for the best that George H.W. and Barbara aren’t around to see this. 

George P gives no fucks about his family, even though they supported him through all of his weird shit, and he’s only where he’s at because of the family name. 

Trump is in a weird spot. Who to endorse. Paxton who went out of his way to talk at the Jan 6 Trump insurrection rally but got no love in terms of a pardon for his alleged federal crimes.  Or Bush since Trump would love for a Bush to bend the knee to him.  My guess is that Trump goes with Bush. And you might think I'm joking but I bet Trump hates Paxton's broken eye enough to not endorse. Trump is all about appearances. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The Trump endorsement is a weird aspect to GOP politics right now. Abbott didn't need Trump's endorsement but it would've caused him some headaches if Trump endorsed his primary opponent. If you're challenging a GOP incumbent in the primary, I don't see how you wouldn't do anything to win Trump's endorsement. It doesn't mean you will win, but it does bring a certain % of voters to you.

It makes sense that G P Bush would seek Trump's endorsement but it would appear that he has to throw his family under the bus to get it. Now they're a political family so they may understand the need to establish questionable allies in a political race.

Trump's powers are mystifying.

Trump insults Ted Cruz's wife, Cruz bends the knee.

Trump insults George P's dad and family, George P bends the knee.

would real Texans willingly let a Yankee insult his wife and dad, and do nothing to defend their honor?  of course not.  such embarrassments. 

Daniel Day Lewis GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump's powers are mystifying.

Trump insults Ted Cruz's wife, Cruz bends the knee.

Trump insults George P's dad and family, George P bends the knee.

would real Texans willingly let a Yankee insult his wife and dad, and do nothing to defend their honor?  of course not.  such embarrassments. 

Daniel Day Lewis GIF

You've actually figured out the key element of the game.  The only factor that matters is Trump's ego.  And NOTHING feeds an insane narcissist's ego like the 1-2 punch of 1) copiously and publicly shitting on person X, and then 2) person X slobbing your knob saying the functional equivalent of "I love it when you shit on me, you're the best shitter, I love your shit."

This is not complicated.  Think of how a not-very-bright insane narcissist psychopath would approach things, and you've got Trump figured out.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You've actually figured out the key element of the game.  The only factor that matters is Trump's ego.  And NOTHING feeds an insane narcissist's ego like the 1-2 punch of 1) copiously and publicly shitting on person X, and then 2) person X slobbing your knob saying the functional equivalent of "I love it when you shit on me, you're the best shitter, I love your shit."

This is not complicated.  Think of how a not-very-bright insane narcissist psychopath would approach things, and you've got Trump figured out.

Which is why he will endorse Paxton. Sort of like he made Romney kiss the ring for SOS and then axed him. It was thrilling for him.

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Trump endorsement is a weird aspect to GOP politics right now. Abbott didn't need Trump's endorsement but it would've caused him some headaches if Trump endorsed his primary opponent. If you're challenging a GOP incumbent in the primary, I don't see how you wouldn't do anything to win Trump's endorsement. It doesn't mean you will win, but it does bring a certain % of voters to you.

It's not weird.  By pulling in that endorsement now, it slows down fundraising for other candidates who don't have that endorsement.

And Abbott did need Trump's endorsement, as West is using the Texas GOP against Abbott - West has been running a defacto campaign against Abbott since last year, questioning why Abbott went against Trump, why he pushed masks, etc.  

It's a pretty fucking serious thing when the state head of your party is going after you and trying to get you voted out of office.

Now that Abbott has the Trump endorsement, Allen West has to be pretty fucking careful about trying to use his position and the state GOP to take Abbott out in the primary, because Abbott can turn that around against him and ask why West is going against Trump's wishes.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It makes sense that G P Bush would seek Trump's endorsement but it would appear that he has to throw his family under the bus to get it. Now they're a political family so they may understand the need to establish questionable allies in a political race.

They maybe political, but they are really big on family ties, from what I've heard from those close to various Bush family members.

I seriously doubt Jeb or George W. are pleased that George P. has decided to embrace Trump.

7 hours ago, used2b said:

Which is why he will endorse Paxton. Sort of like he made Romney kiss the ring for SOS and then axed him. It was thrilling for him.

Actually I think he'll endorse George P, because he knows it pisses off Jeb, and it'll piss off George W., who has been kinda sorta speaking out against Trump.

24 minutes ago, used2b said:

Jesus.  To know that you are Trump's pet, "my Bush."  It is shocking how little dignity or self-respect these groveling, bootlicking knob-slobbers have.  Which also makes them 100% unfit for office.  After all, if you will sell your very self, and demean your soul below the basement level of hell, and that's what you're willing to do to YOURSELF to hold office.....imagine what you'd be willing to do to ME and my fellow Texans in order to gain power?

Fuck that shit.  Begone, gutless coward.

• Hook 'Em 1