Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

image.thumb.jpeg.12ab3d2572d1e0ebda7443109fda53f3.jpeg

Boyd seems to have lost the thread on his own bullshit now. It’s a great hire for the Aggies, but it’s also one that is extremely doubtful to win the SEC or national titles?

So they spent one hundred million dollars to get rid of their old staff and god knows how much to bring in a new one, all for the privilege to potentially play in “slobberknockers” against teams that are actually set up with win championships. Sounds like a bad hire to me, but what do I know. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I always laugh at Freshman All American designations for Offensive Lineman. Rarely is it because they are good.  Most of the time it's because they were the only option available. Bison Tits does not equal Kelvin Banks.

Yes, this is definitely true. Vahe won Freshman All-American and he wasn't very good. 

I still think this is a loss though. They just need bodies on the OL right now. 

7 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I always laugh at Freshman All American designations for Offensive Lineman. Rarely is it because they are good.  Most of the time it's because they were the only option available. Bison Tits does not equal Kelvin Banks.

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yes, this is definitely true. Vahe won Freshman All-American and he wasn't very good. 

I still think this is a loss though. They just need bodies on the OL right now. 

It's not about how good or he was...or even how could he could be. It's absolutely about the fact their fanbase thought he was the second fucking coming, and was a future first rounder, therefore him declaring has to sting like a motherfucker. They'll have to do some serious scrambling to sell themselves this one, and I for one love watching those simple-minded idiots work the two gears in their head into a sweat. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I was tracking their OL this year and it was a complete unmitigated disaster midseason, but they did play better later. Granted Abeline (17-0 vs Texas whoop!) and LSU would make anyone look better

This is his personal grades

image.thumb.png.2f67559af7437c0f3d2161ee34fc1268.png

Edited by linux

3 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Imagine lighting 80million on fire to hire fucking Mike Elko and Colin Klien...I cannot wait for the DC hire

the absolute best part of this whole thing are the other names they are going after are getting extended and word is getting out (Mike Denbrock from LSU for the OC hire for example)

22 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Props to Tarp for this

(in the Collin Klein OC thread).

(And bonus points - possibly - for adding "supposedly"; not clear whether it applies to Klein or the competitors for the Penn State job.)

image.thumb.png.51f26409717e58f2f581d65beca0f7d1.png

The mindset of his subscriber base ... 

image.thumb.png.6ce056dd88e3f32d7d7a7317822c788b.png

It's almost like they're Russian sponsored Twitter bots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I clicked on the link and read a bit. It says he made the vow not to kiss a girl till he got married when he was 14 years old

Imagine making a vow when you were 14 years old, any vow other than "I'm going to fuck anything that will let me fuck it that I don't find grotesque" and sticking with it. All through college. All through college where you eventually end up as the starting QB on the college football team. I'd argue that's almost a sign of mental illness.

When I was 8 I saw the neighbor's Jaguar and asked my mom what they did for a living. She told me a doctor. Let me tell you I really wanted to be a motherfucking doctor, right up until the point I had to take Bio. Sometimes the smartest play is an obvious audible. 

This doesn’t state who he made this vow too.

My guess is that he made this vow to his best friend…

…who he spent long hours in a secret fort or in a treehouse with.

I’m thinking that there is more to this vow than has been mentioned. 

NTTIAWWT

36 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

aggy still has to play a bowl game too. 

That shit is going to be hysterical. 

image.thumb.png.18076e0237147632c76cd66421e54eb5.png

christ, Jaylen Henderson is going to get smoked behind that line. they better start paying Layden Robinson today to keep him from opting out

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

If you're going to hire a guy and demand he embrace your university culture, clearly the right guy is Jerry Kill

That's a hell of an afghan.

A guy from my HS is their TE coach or something. I don't really know the kid but know some of his friends via their older brother.

40 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Does not matter if we believe it. It only matters if they believe it and therefore the tears are sweeter. 

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

GAsGZM1W8AARvF2?format=jpg&name=900x900

I mean everyone told aggy, that when you recruit mercenaries with bags, they have no loyalty. They will go where the money takes them. Melko has no shot, that locker room is a fucking mess and he's going to be starting at a worse spot than Willie Taggart.

• Prepare your anus 1