Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

It's like they never really learned they went from jimbo chasing stars to win a stupid award to Elko chasing bread to win another stupid mythical award. A much dumber mythical national championship.

Colorado won that award last year and much good it did to them

6 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

13 3* transfer commits for aggy is what the real takeaway is from this graphic.

aggy needs 13 men of bread.

And some of their 4 stars are just based on HS ranking, like the Florida LB who was one of the worst LBs in the country last year. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Wait, Scooby Williams is a 4 star in the portal? 

He was almost unplayable for Florida. He's one of the worst tacklers I've seen. 

Yep.  It’s like Maalik Murphy being ranked as a top 25 player in portal.  Yeah.  No way.  

17 hours ago, linux said:

It's like they never really learned they went from jimbo chasing stars to win a stupid award to Elko chasing bread to win another stupid mythical award. A much dumber mythical national championship.

Colorado won that award last year and much good it did to them

That class on paper was at least impressive. This portal group...not so much.

3 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

That class on paper was at least impressive. This portal group...not so much.

On paper and day one sure, but they were headcases and did not fit the unbalanced roster.

There is not a humanly possible skillset in the world that can offset not wanting to practice.

16 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Wait, Scooby Williams is a 4 star in the portal? 

He was almost unplayable for Florida. He's one of the worst tacklers I've seen. 

16 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Yep.  It’s like Maalik Murphy being ranked as a top 25 player in portal.  Yeah.  No way.  

I don’t think the services are willing to deviate off of their high school rankings too far, because it will be admitting mistakes. And that’s against the business model. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 1/17/2024 at 3:45 PM, Hook1997 said:

Their roster really won’t be that bad next year, but the normal 8-4 is probably expected.  If we lose to those gumps I might kill someone.  lol. 

You think there's a chance we might lose to that team? Dude, Rice would pummel them. So would UTSA. There is absolutely zero chance we lose to that team of FCS bread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/17/2024 at 4:12 PM, UncleSonny said:

image.gif.3b63e540461ecaa739749e743ad3965e.gif

Lol. Whomever wrote that thinks we're losing to LSU? Yeah...no. They just lost their Heisman QB and they lost 3 games with him. We have our Heisman leading QB back with so many toys for him to throw to, it's almost unfair. The only team I can see is MAYBE losing to Georgia, and we have them at home, and we still have the better QB and upgraded our offense, or even Michigan if Harbaugh is back and only because it's in Ann Arbor. Just to he generous, OU is the only school that will give us issues due to it being an actual rivalry, and their QB is new, and I've watched videos claiming that Casey fucking Thompson might be their starter (which I doubt, but it's Venebals, and their schedule is difficult af, and if they lose to Tennessee and Auburn before playing us, it could impact them mentally). 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

". Whomever wrote that thinks we're losing to LSU? Yeah...no. They just lost their Heisman QB and they lost 3 games with him. We have our Heisman leading QB back with so many toys for him to throw to, it's almost unfair. The only team I can see is MAYBE losing to Georgia, and we have them at home, and we still have the better QB and upgraded our offense, or even Michigan if Harbaugh is back and only because it's in Ann Arbor. Just to he generous, OU is the only school that will give us issues due to it being an actual rivalry, and their QB is new, and I've watched videos claiming that Casey fucking Thompson might be their starter (which I doubt, but it's Venebals, and their schedule is difficult af, and if they lose to Tennessee and Auburn before playing us, it could impact them mentally). "

Thank goodness we do not have Wofford on our schedule. :)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Thank goodness we do not have Wofford on our schedule.

The most arrogant motherfuckers anywhere. They like to claim we're not their main rivals, but we are. I got a buddy close to their program who says they are cheating like you wouldn't believe it and that none of the players are actually very manly.

I got lost once and not a single Terrier would show me where to go. No class at all. 

Fucking hate wu.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

You think there's a chance we might lose to that team? Dude, Rice would pummel them. So would UTSA. There is absolutely zero chance we lose to that team of FCS bread. 

Zero chance?  That's a little over the top considering the jihad-level craziness with which they view the game.

I know the aggy game is not one typically filled with upsets like the OU game has seen over the years, but this first one back will be unique.

I still expect to pound them, but zero chance is not realistic.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The most arrogant motherfuckers anywhere. They like to claim we're not their main rivals, but we are. I got a buddy close to their program who says they are cheating like you wouldn't believe it and that none of the players are actually very manly.

I got lost once and not a single Terrier would show me where to go. No class at all. 

Fucking hate wu.

Those durn w-sips make me so angry!  They sat at home drinking whiskey while we were killing Hitler and saving the world.

And now those terrier t-shirt fans only come out of the woodwork when their lucky team is winning.  Spartanburg is a hellish landscape that sucks!

"Those durn w-sips make me so angry!  They sat at home drinking whiskey while we were killing Hitler and saving the world.

And now those terrier t-shirt fans only come out of the woodwork when their lucky team is winning.  Spartanburg is a hellish landscape that sucks!"

Before you know it we shall be flashing their scores on our scoreboard :)

12 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I realize I look like a retard, but can someone explain to me why R.C Slocum is so detrimental to their program? I was 9 the last time he coached at A&M.

He last coached in 2002.  How much do you think he knows about NIL, coaching contracts?  How much do you think he cares about any sport other than foosball?  He's a fossil and they are doubling down on hurrr durrr texum aggies.  Unbelievable.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

He last coached in 2002.  How much do you think he knows about NIL, coaching contracts?  How much do you think he cares about any sport other than foosball?  He's a fossil and they are doubling down on hurrr durrr texum aggies.  Unbelievable.  

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I never would have guessed, did anyone have this on their Aggy bingo card? 

The XM guys were cheering for it, as a good thing, for ATM. I passed it on over here and we all laughed. Then those fucking idiots went and did it. It’s awesome. 

“you know what we need to do here? we need to get more insular. “

That’s the good stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The aggys love to mock Texas for having "too many cooks in the kitchen" or "BMDs making decisions" when it sounds like they legitimately have a bunch of old dudes running their program. 

That's how it works at the school for kids with feeble minds. Every accusation is in fact their own confession.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

That's how it works at the school for kids with feeble minds. Every accusation is in fact their own confession.

Yeah, this Slocum news isn't even surprising based on the rumors that he's the one that made sure Elko was hired. 

It sounds like Slocum has real power in that group of old army idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 1