We are going to win

Slacks

37 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

We’re not going to “win”. We’re going to skull fuck their meth-addicted program until it gags while their trailer trash, snaggle tooth, piss poor trailer trash fans turn off the channel.

And you can quote me

you said trailer trash twice.

7 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

We’re not going to “win”. We’re going to skull fuck their meth-addicted program until it gags while their trailer trash, snaggle tooth, piss poor trailer trash fans turn off the channel.

And you can quote me

Okay.

Why do I see this stupid fucking thread every single fucking time we lose?  It is idiotic and has been synonymous with our downfall. These threads and the dumbshit “[ou qb] seems like he sucks” threads are the fucking kiss of death.  So god damned stupid it actually turned ou’s qb that actually sucks looks like a god damned heisman winner with the game on the line against us. Maybe fucking stop. 

8 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

And you can quote me

When has UT ever skull fucked OU? I can remember one time and that was when we had VY. And it what, 45-12? Still not even close to the 4 Black Saturdays they gave us. 

To go even further, when has a Herman team ever skull fucked anyone aside from UTEP, who probably belongs in the Juco division.