The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

This administration has more leaks than a men’s bathroom at halftime and about 10 tell-all books, but yet this “collusion” still remains elusive. Suuuure. 

I’m honestly not even sure what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying because the people who committed crimes haven’t leaked that they committed crimes we should assume no crimes were committed?

GjD6.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m honestly not even sure what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying because the people who committed crimes haven’t leaked that they committed crimes we should assume no crimes were committed?

GjD6.gif

I’m saying you guys got duped. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

37 indictments doesn’t seem like getting duped but ok. Keep fucking that chicken.

And I would prefer that the President isn’t a traitor despite my thinking he should be removed from office. If he is found to have conspired with a foreign adversary to influence the election that could be a pretty big shock to the system and might even fracture the whole thing beyond repair.

It doesn’t change the fact that he has violated the oath of office in many other ways and should be impeached for those.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

This administration has more leaks than a men’s bathroom at halftime and about 10 tell-all books, but yet this “collusion” still remains elusive. Suuuure. 

What’s so elusive? Lying to Congress about the campaign coordinating with Wikileaks and the Russian intelligence operations isn’t solid enough? What about Manafort giving proprietary polling information to Russian intelligence? Man it’s all so damn opaque. 

• Like 1

What’s so elusive? Lying to Congress about the campaign coordinating with Wikileaks and the Russian intelligence operations isn’t solid enough? What about Manafort giving proprietary polling information to Russian intelligence? Man it’s all so damn opaque. 

The GOP is full of go team pussies

48 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Yep, we threw up our middle finger towards Washington and voted for Trump. It was an amazing feeling and I will likely do the same in 2020. 

“I got conned and I’m glad to get conned again”

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Yep, we threw up our middle finger towards Washington and voted for Trump. It was an amazing feeling and I will likely do the same in 2020. 

This is a bit.

that, or you’re just delusional. 

Either way, who give a shit what you think

35 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

No one would dispute that you believe your middle finger is pointed towards Washington, but everyone else around you sees it pointed somewhere else entirely. I'm sure that your cynical posturing makes you feel smart, but I'll do you a kindness and just be frank: it only makes you come across as extremely naive to everyone else observing you. It would only take about 10 minutes of actual human brain activity for you to conclude that, however flawed you perceive Washington to be, Trump is quite obviously replacing it with a far, far more deeply flawed one.

Aren't you getting sick and tired of trying to pretend to be an objective, rational thinker?

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Bookman said:

Duped? Mueller is investigating the Russian Government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 election. You don't think it's been successful so far?

outstanding, bookman.

he responded without echoing the message that creep wants disseminated.  outstanding.

When you think about it, is there anyone better than Trump to overtly highlight the weaknesses in our democracy by exploiting them so abusively? 

Too early to tell now but it would be ironic if the dumbass Trump voters were the ones most responsible for bringing about the real changes necessary to preserve and strengthen our democracy.  

Only because Trump nearly destroyed America did we come together to actually form a more perfect union. 

/pipe dream

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

When you think about it, is there anyone better than Trump to overtly highlight the weaknesses in our democracy by exploiting them so abusively? 

Too early to tell now but it would be ironic if the dumbass Trump voters were the ones most responsible for bringing about the real changes necessary to preserve and strengthen our democracy.  

Only because Trump nearly destroyed America did we come together to actually form a more perfect union. 

/pipe dream

I have always kind of seen him this way.  Just a caricature of everything wrong with our system.  Rampant self-dealing, eschewing what's right for poitical expedience, and so on.

I really hope the Mueller report comes out with something really solidly impeachable.  If it's left up to the voters, I have to admit I'm kind of scurred. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 minutes ago, ndawg said:

No one would dispute that you believe your middle finger is pointed towards Washington, but everyone else around you sees it pointed somewhere else entirely. I'm sure that your cynical posturing makes you feel smart, but I'll do you a kindness and just be frank: it only makes you come across as extremely naive to everyone else observing you. It would only take about 10 minutes of actual human brain activity for you to conclude that, however flawed you perceive Washington to be, Trump is quite obviously replacing it with a far, far more deeply flawed one.

Aren't you getting sick and tired of trying to pretend to be an objective, rational thinker?

Well, you’re assuming that I’m of the belief that I’m entirely objective and rational. I’m just as prone to my mammalian failings as the rest of this board. 

My family situation is administration proof, so that gives me the ability to be less emotionally invested than many on this board. Many of these “cataclysmic” events that litter these threads merely warrant a insouciant shrug from individuals such as myself. 

Also, I can’t remember being called smart, it was mostly “gifted” or something along those lines. But honestly, just get outside and take a walk, things are great. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Well, you’re assuming that I’m of the belief that I’m entirely objective and rational. I’m just as prone to my mammalian failings as the rest of this board. 

My family situation is administration proof, so that gives me the ability to be less emotionally invested than many on this board. Many of these “cataclysmic” events that litter these threads merely warrant a insouciant shrug from individuals such as myself. 

Also, I can’t remember being called smart, it was mostly “gifted” or something along those lines. But honestly, just get outside and take a walk, things are great. 

Did you post this from the pilot seat of your private jet? Because I bet you did. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ndawg said:

The basis of our Great Experiment is a principled, rational approach towards governing. If you find that kind of thing cumbersome and unnatural, perhaps you should re-evaluate why you hold political opinions, or participate in our government at all.

I'll take you at your word that you'd be better off than most other Americans in the next few years ahead, because it doesn't matter.

First, you are admitting here that you don't actually care about the welfare of other Americans. I don't mean our entitlement program, I mean the concept. Welfare. Public. You don't give a shit about other Americans. That's why you responded the way you did. What you don't realize: America only works when Americans give a shit about each other. It dies when we don't. It's that simple. You don't want a United States of America.

Second, you are not thinking long term. For instance, you will probably be alive in 20 years. What will America look like then? Are you crossing your fingers, somehow hoping that even if America is worse off under Trump's ilk, you will still wind up ahead because of your family situation?

You should go read some books and get some perspective on life.

Good post. But you’re having a rational discussion with a troll. A jet setting troll from the woodlands no less. Just so long as you understand that, its all good. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Good post. But you’re having a rational discussion with a troll. A jet setting troll from the woodlands no less. Just so long as you understand that, its all good. 

Appreciated and noted. I'll say this... I buy the whole "don't feed the trolls" line of reasoning substantially less than I used to pre-Trump. I'm not responding to Chrispy because I think he'll ever listen. For every back and forth discussion with a troll there are many passive observers. For their sake, I'd rather this be the kind of place where stupid doesn't stand a chance.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Appreciated and noted. I'll say this... I buy the whole "don't feed the trolls" line of reasoning substantially less than I used to pre-Trump. I'm not responding to Chrispy because I think he'll ever listen. For every back and forth discussion with a troll there are many passive observers. For their sake, I'd rather this be the kind of place where stupid doesn't stand a chance.

I agree with you to a point, but the back and forth is perpetuated by people responding to him. His nonsense is then given legitimacy and that's what he wants. 

When a troll posts, publicly depants them and move on. Don't get in a back and forth with them, it legitimizes their illegitimate argument. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

I agree with you to a point, but the back and forth is perpetuated by people responding to him. His nonsense is then given legitimacy and that's what he wants. 

When a troll posts, publicly depants them and move on. Don't get in a back and forth with them, it legitimizes their illegitimate argument. 

I buy that. I even had him on ignore, too. Impulse control is hard at times like this...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chrispy said:

You threw up a middle finger to rational thought and have been enjoying an “amazing feeling” as the centerpiece of a bukkake-of-criminal-and-stupid ever since.  My bet is the coalition of liberals, centrists, moderate conservatives and the now-motivated-political-atheists that broke overwhelmingly against-Trump in the midterms will save you from further self-debasement in 2020 and beyond.

1 hour ago, ndawg said:

One of these days you'll find the queen and boy, won't the troll look foolish then. 

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, Johnny Sack said:

How are the indictments coming?  You got him yet?

Bro, you just don't get it. It was the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Think about it. You don't want to fly to foreign country, that's obvious. You don't want a dark alley, everything off the record. Everybody does that. Third party intermediaries to protect yourself - that's for pikers. It's never the crime, it's the coverup.

You want a Trump Tower meeting. Out in the open. You want email documentation. You want everyone in the campaign present at the meeting - so they're all guilty as hell. Nowhere to hide. You want a lawyer with  Kremlin connections - I mean make it really, really obvious.  Who would ever believe you would do something so stupid? It's the perfect setup.

Hiding in plain sight. 4D chess. You'll just never get it because Trump is your God king.

Edited by Thetexashammer

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Bro, you just don't get it. It was the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Think about it. You don't want to fly to foreign country, that's obvious. You don't want a dark alley, everything off the record. Everybody does that.

You want a Trump Tower meeting. Out in the open. You want email documentation. You want everyone in the campaign present at the meeting - so they're all guilty as hell. You want a lawyer with direct Kremlin connections - I mean make it really, really obvious.  Who would ever believe you would do something so stupid? It's the perfect setup.

Hiding in plain sight. 4D chess. You'll just never get it because you love Trump.

I told the wife in the late 90s that his Deutsche bank pipeline dried up and he got bailed out by Russian oliarchs.  I was following because I had taken a keen interest due in part to a class Dr. Parrish taught on Russia and post Soviet Republics in 94. That and I had a personal interest in the fall of the Soviet Empire and the effect Afghanistan played. 

So far so good. 4D chess ain't won quickly. 

7 hours ago, Chrispy said:

You are definitely trolling. This is an extremely weird troll job, but nonetheless you are doing that. What I want to know is why you come here and lie about who you are as well as lying about a non-existent family. 

What is it you gain from this? Is it a thrilling feeling to make up elaborate stories about a life that you do not live while sharing said lie with people you will never meet? I do not understand this weird phenomenon, but perhaps you have one honest bone in your body and can tell us why it is you present yourself in a false manner on this website. I just don't get people like you.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

My family situation is administration proof, so that gives me the ability to be less emotionally invested than many on this board. Many of these “cataclysmic” events that litter these threads merely warrant a insouciant shrug from individuals such as myself. 

Based on this paragraph alone, I'd say this "person" is around 15 years old. 

55 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

My family situation is administration proof, so that gives me the ability to be less emotionally invested than many on this board. Many of these “cataclysmic” events that litter these threads merely warrant a insouciant shrug from individuals such as myself. 

Based on this paragraph alone, I'd say this "person" is around 15 years old. 

If true, probably was given/inherited lifestyle.

There are many posters here whose "family situation" is administration(s) proof.

The glaring difference is that we care about all Americans, especially the least economically capable and socially/mentally/physically vulnerable.

I want Americans most at risk to live the most dignified lives the we are capable of providing.

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Like 3