Sen. Feinstein dies at age 90

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I was going for the high end so as not to offend some posters. In reality, I would like 70 or maybe even 65. Not sure why retirement age doesn’t apply to politicians. 

Should be airline pilot retirement age, IMO.  If you're too old to fly a plane with passengers, you're too old to run the country.  Of course, Congress would just bump the airline retirement age to 90 in response.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

We'll just start a fire in our fire ring at our secret camp in the woods, skim our stash of girlie mags, and drink the warm beers we had stashed  that we stole from someone's older brother. Might even dip a little cope. 

Sounds like something we did in 8th grade. Except we all hurled when the nicotine from the Copenhagen hit our blood stream.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Covri said:

They’ll take away your key so you have to wait outside!

You didn't leave your bedroom window unlocked?

also this

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You mean, the outside where we stashed some dirty magazines and a coupla packs of smokes?  Okay.  We're cool with that.

and this

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

Don't forget the house down the block with a beer fridge in the garage that was always open.

• Haha 1

If we are all complaining about boomers never leaving office, shouldn’t we also be complaining about how worthless Gen X has been in not being able to beat out all these olds for public office?

Signed,

A rare member of both Gen X and the Boomer generation 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You didn't leave your bedroom window unlocked?

Oh of course, and am still an expert at popping off screens too. I just always chuckled at the idea that we’d somehow get in less trouble if we were forced to roam the neighborhood. But hey kept the living room cleaner so I’m sure our parents weighed that risk/reward.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Covri said:

Oh of course, and am still an expert at popping off screens too. I just always chuckled at the idea that we’d somehow get in less trouble if we were forced to roam the neighborhood. But hey kept the living room cleaner so I’m sure our parents weighed that risk/reward.

My mom still has a room in her house that I'm not allowed in.  It has white carpet.  I think I've been in it ~3 times in over 30 years.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

My mom still has a room in her house that I'm not allowed in.  It has white carpet.  I think I've been in it ~3 times in over 30 years.

"Don't wipe your hands on those!  Those are the guest towels!"

Still have no idea why that distinction fucking exists.  It's as stupid as decorative pillows.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I halfway think my best friend up and died seven years ago to get away from his wife and her insanity when it came to things he was allowed to touch, not allowed to touch, had to keep clean 100% of the time at all times etc ... This was all stuff he paid for since he had an upper management oil company job and she stayed at home and fed the horses.

She had borderline personality disorder and it was very rough for him for many years.

• Hook 'Em 2

52 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If we are all complaining about boomers never leaving office, shouldn’t we also be complaining about how worthless Gen X has been in not being able to beat out all these olds for public office?

Signed,

A rare member of both Gen X and the Boomer generation 

I used to do a bit on how worthless Gen X coworkers are but it definitely hit way too close to home for some posters who can't operate MS Excel

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I was going for the high end so as not to offend some posters. In reality, I would like 70 or maybe even 65. Not sure why retirement age doesn’t apply to politicians. 

You are so close to the correct number without saying it.  Deep down we all know its true.

69 dude.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Mine was the latter. But the now wife made me quit by about 25. Thank god. Took me another 15 years to kick smokes. Done with it all now though. 

I’ve been off of it for ~12 years now, but still miss it every. Fucking. Day.  Wish I would have had the negative reaction to it.   Shit, I would have taken it peppered on my food for 15 years of my life.  

You specifically came to this thread to post that? You really are a piece of shit. Go back to jerking your assault weapons off, asshole.

Lolz. Yes I did.

When the next stupid 90 year old vegetable in a wheel chair does on the other side of the aisle I’ll say “thank god” then too.

These mother fuckers steal your money and your stupid ass says thanks.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
33 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

They’re all corrupt.

Only one side is actively trying to end our democracy, chief.

Ehhh.

Im mad, let’s propose 25 justices. I’m mad, let’s no longer have electoral college.  I’m mad, let’s have 6000 members of the house.  

Sounds like both want absolute rule to me  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

Ehhh.
Im mad, let’s propose 25 justices. I’m mad, let’s no longer have electoral college.  I’m mad, let’s have 6000 members of the house.  

I'm mad, let's storm the Capitol and try to stop the Electoral College! Except that actually happened, member?

Fuck off with your bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Drool 2

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I halfway think my best friend up and died seven years ago to get away from his wife and her insanity when it came to things he was allowed to touch, not allowed to touch, had to keep clean 100% of the time at all times etc ... This was all stuff he paid for since he had an upper management oil company job and she stayed at home and fed the horses.

She had borderline personality disorder and it was very rough for him for many years.

Son?  Is that you?

Just now, Chewbacca said:
2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
Nazi, fascist, traitors, oh my!  

Anyone who won't admit Jan 6 was a failed coup is a traitor. Fuck off, traitor. Get the fuck out of my country.

Lol.  You support a group of people who openly hate our country and still have the ability to type this.  Bizarroland. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Ehhh.

This is the part of the program where I ask someone to name the destructive equivalent from any other political party in American history to the modern day GOP.

And then I wait patiently, totally expecting an actual answer for reals this time.

• Like 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:

Fatty, you're like the guy at my gym. He wants to act normal and be accepted, but he's got Foxtrot Juliet Bravo stenciled on the side of his Jeep. So people ignore him and he doesn't know why.

Not really.  I couldn’t give a fuck less about being accepted by strangers on the internet.  Used to be Republicans but I’m not a Democrat even more so. 

• Fuck You 9

18 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is the part of the program where I ask someone to name the destructive equivalent from any other political party in American history to the modern day GOP.

And then I wait patiently, totally expecting an actual answer for reals this time.

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
Not really.  I couldn’t give a fuck less about being accepted by strangers on the internet.  Used to be Republicans but I’m not a Democrat even more so. 

Good for you, traitor.

And yet, we hold the same vote.  Shame, really. 

• Fuck You 6